|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2, Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Cohn's response when Bill suggests that he not look at the horses when the bull gores them?
(a) Cohn says that he is only worried that he will be bored.
(b) Cohn tells Bill to mind his own business.
(c) Cohn is worried he might faint at the sight of the horse's blood.
(d) Cohn is afraid he will not be able to look at the dying horses.
2. What is the name of the religious festival celebrated on July 6?
(a) San Pamplona
(b) San Fermin
(c) San Riau
(d) San Sombra
3. What does Cohn tell Jake after Jake apologizes for telling him to go to hell?
(a) He tells Jake that he is the best friend he has.
(b) He tells Jake that he doesn't want to see him again.
(c) He threatens Jake and tells him to watch his tongue.
(d) He insults Jake, saying that he is not worth the trouble.
4. How long does the fiesta last?
(a) Day and night for three days
(b) One day and night
(c) Only daytime celebrations for seven days
(d) Day and night for seven days
5. Where does Jake tell Cohn that he met Brett?
(a) He first saw her in a café in Paris.
(b) They met while on a cruise to England.
(c) He met her in a bar in America.
(d) She was a V.A.D. in a hospital he was in during the war.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Jake share a taxi with after the press conference at Quai d'Orsay?
2. How does Pedro Romero's bull fighting invoke emotion in the crowd?
3. What types of emotion do Jake and his friends feel after the bull fight is over?
4. How does Jake feel about Robert Cohn after Brett does not show up on the train?
5. What is the name of the bull fighter that Montoya introduces to Jake and Bill?
This section contains 430 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)