|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2, Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Krum have a difficult time going out to the Dingo or the Select?
(a) He has to work nights.
(b) He is too tired by the end of the work day.
(c) His budget won't allow him to go out much.
(d) It's hard getting out with a wife and children.
2. How does Jake feel about Robert Cohn after Brett does not show up on the train?
(a) He sympathizes with Cohn's disappointment when Brett doesn't show up.
(b) Jake is unforgiving and jealous of Cohn. He hates him and wants to hurt him.
(c) He lets bygones be bygones and forgives Cohn for going to San Sebastian with Brett.
(d) He thinks Cohn is a good friend and has a pleasant attitude.
3. How is Robert Cohn feeling while he and Jake wait for Brett's train to arrive?
(a) He is relaxed and pleasant.
(b) He is extremely nervous and eager.
(c) He is feverish and shaky.
(d) He is nonchalant.
4. Who asks Jake to lunch after he gets back to the office?
(a) Brett Ashley
(c) Robert Cohn
5. What do Bill and Cohn make a bet over while eating at the Hotel Montoya?
(a) Bill bets Cohn fifty pesetas that Brett and Mike arrive that evening. Cohen says that they won't come.
(b) Cohn bets Bill one hundred pesetas that Brett and Mike will show up the next day.
(c) Cohn bets Bill that he will not be able to finish all the courses of the Spanish meal.
(d) Cohn bets Bill that he will not last to the end of the brutal bull fights.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Cohn, what is the reason Frances would not go to South America with him?
2. How long does the fiesta last?
3. What does Jake do when he gets to his office after breakfast?
4. Where does Jake tell Cohn that he met Brett?
5. What is the procedure to cross the border from France into Spain?
This section contains 496 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)