1. What title does Robert Cohn achieve while attending Princeton?
(a) Princeton Review editor
(b) Middleweight boxing champion
(c) Rhodes Scholar
(d) Heavyweight boxing champion
2. Robert Cohn is a Jewish man attending Princeton. How does this make him feel?
(a) Inferior and shy
(b) Outgoing and proud
(c) Angry and reclusive
(d) Superior and snooty
3. What happens to Robert Cohn when his instructor, Spider Kelly overmatches him?
(a) He gets his nose flattened.
(b) He is knocked out.
(c) He wins on a TKO.
(d) He breaks his hand.
4. What is the financial status of Robert Cohn's parents who reside in New York?
(a) They are low income, struggling to survive.
(b) They are unemployed with a bleak future.
(c) They are one of the richest Jewish, New York families.
(d) They are middle class working people.
5. After graduating from Princeton, Robert Cohn is bitter and self-conscious. What is one of the first things he does?
(a) He goes on an extended European trip.
(b) He falls into depression.
(c) He joins the army.
(d) He marries the first girl who is nice to him.
This section contains 8,183 words
(approx. 28 pages at 300 words per page)