Book 1, Chapter 1
1. What title does Robert Cohn achieve while attending Princeton?
(a) Heavyweight boxing champion
(b) Rhodes Scholar
(c) Princeton Review editor
(d) Middleweight boxing champion
2. Robert Cohn is a Jewish man attending Princeton. How does this make him feel?
(a) Outgoing and proud
(b) Superior and snooty
(c) Angry and reclusive
(d) Inferior and shy
3. What happens to Robert Cohn when his instructor, Spider Kelly overmatches him?
(a) He gets his nose flattened.
(b) He is knocked out.
(c) He wins on a TKO.
(d) He breaks his hand.
4. What is the financial status of Robert Cohn's parents who reside in New York?
(a) They are middle class working people.
(b) They are unemployed with a bleak future.
(c) They are one of the richest Jewish, New York families.
(d) They are low income, struggling to survive.
5. After graduating from Princeton, Robert Cohn is bitter and self-conscious. What is one of the first things he does?
(a) He falls into depression.
(b) He marries the first girl who is nice to him.
(c) He joins the army.
(d) He goes on an extended European trip.
This section contains 8,183 words
(approx. 28 pages at 300 words per page)