|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Sara feel when she gets out of the woods?
2. What does Sara's father do on the weekends he comes to visit his children?
3. Where has Charlie been lost before this?
4. Where did Charlie wake up when Sara broke her nose?
5. What does Joe ask Sara to do with him the night after Charlie is found?
Essay Topic 1
Sacrifice was a theme that was very prevalent in this book. Who were the characters most affected by this theme, and how did they allow sacrifice to change their lives?
Essay Topic 2
Friendship is a strong theme throughout the book. Where are some places that this theme appears, and how do the characters touched by it react? How do certain friendships change over the course of the book, and what causes these changes?
Essay Topic 3
Belonging and security were two themes present in this book. Where did these themes appear, and which characters were most motivated by them?
This section contains 787 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)