|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Joe do when Sara gets to the top of the hill?
(a) Yells with Sara.
(b) Hugs Sara while she cries.
(c) Sings for Sara.
2. What is Charlie in constant fear of?
(b) The dark.
(c) Losing Sara.
3. Who assures Sara that everything will be all right when she gets panicked?
4. What does Sara eat for breakfast after her aunt calls her father?
(a) Toast and Kool-aid.
(b) Cinnamon rolls and orange juice.
(c) Biscuits and Milk.
(d) Fruit and lemonade.
5. Where was Sara when Charlie's watch was stolen?
(a) In her room.
(b) On the bus.
(c) In the drug store.
(d) At school.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Joe give to Charlie to get him out of the ravine?
2. Who returned Charlie's watch to him?
3. What does Charlie sit on when he gives up on finding his way home?
4. What does Sara try to get Charlie to notice when they get out of the woods?
5. Why does Charlie start screaming?
Short Essay Questions
1. What did Sara do to the boy who she thought stole Charlie's watch?
2. What does Sara compare her search for Charlie to?
3. How does Sara feel when she sees the swans flying?
4. What does Charlie want before he will follow Sara out of the ravine, and how is this need fulfilled?
5. What did Sara do to a girl who called Charlie a retard in a mean way?
6. How does Sara feel when she gets to the top of the hill?
7. Why did some boys take Charlie's watch?
8. What does Aunt Willie say to Sara about Sam, and what is Sara's response?
9. What does Joe say when Sara apologizes for being so mean when she thought he stole Charlie's watch?
10. What does Sam do when he comes to visit his children?
This section contains 731 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)