|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Sara go after her aunt calls her father?
(a) The woods.
(b) Mary's house.
(c) The school.
(d) The lake.
2. What does Sara eat for breakfast after her aunt calls her father?
(a) Toast and Kool-aid.
(b) Cinnamon rolls and orange juice.
(c) Fruit and lemonade.
(d) Biscuits and Milk.
3. What did the sign that Sara put on boy's back say?
(c) Kick Me.
4. What does Charlie do when he first sees Sara?
(a) Lays down.
(b) Hugs her.
5. Where was Sara when Charlie's watch was stolen?
(a) In her room.
(b) In the drug store.
(c) At school.
(d) On the bus.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who winds Charlie's watch for him?
2. Who does Sara run into as she is leaving her house after her father is called?
3. Where does Sara plan to look for Charlie after her father is contacted?
4. Where does Willie think Charlie is?
5. What does Willie do after calling the police?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Charlie do when Sara tries to show him the flying swans?
2. Why did some boys take Charlie's watch?
3. What does Sara compare her search for Charlie to?
4. How does Sara feel when she sees the swans flying?
5. What does Sam do when he comes to visit his children?
6. How did Sara find out the truth about who took Charlie's watch?
7. How does Sara feel when she gets to the top of the hill?
8. Why does Charlie start to scream when he wakes up in the woods?
9. What did Sara do to a girl who called Charlie a retard in a mean way?
10. Why does Joe want Sara to climb a large dirt hill with him?
This section contains 670 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)