|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Charlie do when he first sees Sara?
(b) Lays down.
(d) Hugs her.
2. How did Sara break her nose?
(a) She ran into a door.
(b) She fell off hte playground.
(c) She got hit with a baseball.
(d) She was punched by an angry girl.
3. What does Mary complain about most while she is searching for Charlie?
(a) The dark.
(b) The heat.
(c) The cold.
(d) The dirt.
4. How often is Charlie's watch usually wound?
(a) Once a month.
(b) Once a week.
(c) Twice a week.
(d) Every morning.
5. Where was Sara when Charlie's watch was stolen?
(a) At school.
(b) On the bus.
(c) In the drug store.
(d) In her room.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who winds Charlie's watch for him?
2. How long do Joe and Sara walk together until Joe suggests they take a break?
3. Who does Charlie run to first when he gets out of the woods?
4. What does Sara call all the things she has cried about earlier in the summer?
5. What does Sara do while she waits to hear what her father will say about Charlie's absence?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happened to Charlie when Sara broke her nose?
2. What does Sara think when she first sees Charlie in the ravine?
3. Why does Joe want Sara to climb a large dirt hill with him?
4. Why does Charlie start to scream when he wakes up in the woods?
5. What does Joe say when Sara apologizes for being so mean when she thought he stole Charlie's watch?
6. What does Sara compare her search for Charlie to?
7. What does Charlie do when Sara tries to show him the flying swans?
8. What did Sara do to a girl who called Charlie a retard in a mean way?
9. What causes Sara to doubt her initial idea of who took Charlie's watch?
10. What does Aunt Willie say to Sara about Sam, and what is Sara's response?
This section contains 701 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)