|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Sara try to get Charlie to notice when they get out of the woods?
(a) A new watch.
(b) The flying swans.
(c) The ducks on the lake.
(d) All the people who were trying to find him.
2. How often is Charlie's watch usually wound?
(a) Twice a week.
(b) Every morning.
(c) Once a month.
(d) Once a week.
3. How long do Joe and Sara walk together until Joe suggests they take a break?
(a) 4 hours.
(b) 2 hours.
(c) 3 hours.
(d) An hour.
4. Who winds Charlie's watch for him?
5. Who is Willie talking to when Sara comes back from the lake?
(a) Sara's mother.
(c) The police.
(d) A friend.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Sara know Charlie is not where Willie thinks he is?
2. What does Sara think looks more like Charlie than a picture?
3. What does Joe do to encourage Sara to the top of the hill?
4. What is Sara's father's name?
5. Why does Willie blame herself for Charlie's disappearance?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Joe say when Sara apologizes for being so mean when she thought he stole Charlie's watch?
2. What did Sara do to the boy who she thought stole Charlie's watch?
3. What does Aunt Willie say to Sara about Sam, and what is Sara's response?
4. What does Sara do when Joe insists on helping to find Charlie?
5. How did Sara find out the truth about who took Charlie's watch?
6. What did Sara do to a girl who called Charlie a retard in a mean way?
7. How does Sara feel when she gets to the top of the hill?
8. What does Joe find in the woods, and why is this such good news to Sara?
9. What happened to Charlie when Sara broke her nose?
10. What does Sara compare her search for Charlie to?
This section contains 782 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)