|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Sara know Charlie is not where Willie thinks he is?
(a) It is too far away.
(b) It is too hard to get there.
(c) He is afraid of dark.
(d) He does not like to be dirty.
2. Where does Sara meet the other searchers?
(a) The vacant lot.
(b) The dirt hill.
(c) The mine shaft.
(d) The lake.
3. How often is Charlie's watch usually wound?
(a) Every morning.
(b) Once a month.
(c) Twice a week.
(d) Once a week.
4. Why does Charlie start screaming?
(a) It starts to rain.
(b) His hand starts to hurt.
(c) He gets very scared.
(d) He hears his name being called.
5. Why does Sara say she knows where to look for Charlie?
(a) She saw it in a dream.
(b) She feels prodded there.
(c) She has a connection with him.
(d) She hears whispers in the dark.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Sara feel when she gets out of the woods?
2. What is Charlie in constant fear of?
3. What does Charlie not do when he wakes up alone in the woods?
4. How long do Joe and Sara walk together until Joe suggests they take a break?
5. Where did Charlie wake up when Sara broke her nose?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)