|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Charlie start screaming?
(a) It starts to rain.
(b) He gets very scared.
(c) He hears his name being called.
(d) His hand starts to hurt.
2. How often is Charlie's watch usually wound?
(a) Once a week.
(b) Every morning.
(c) Once a month.
(d) Twice a week.
3. What does Sara give to Charlie when she finds him?
(a) His hat.
(b) His slipper.
(c) His stuffed dog.
(d) His sucker.
4. Who does Sara run into as she is leaving her house after her father is called?
5. Who assures Sara that everything will be all right when she gets panicked?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sara compare Joe to when she is climbing the dirt hill?
2. Who does Charlie run to first when he gets out of the woods?
3. What did the sign that Sara put on boy's back say?
4. Who hears Charlie screaming first?
5. What causes Sara to doubt her conviction about who stole Charlie's watch?
Short Essay Questions
1. What did Sara do to a girl who called Charlie a retard in a mean way?
2. What does Joe say when Sara apologizes for being so mean when she thought he stole Charlie's watch?
3. How did Sara find out the truth about who took Charlie's watch?
4. What does Sam do when he comes to visit his children?
5. Why does Charlie not feel upset when he realizes he is lost?
6. How does Sara feel when she gets to the top of the hill?
7. What happened to Charlie when Sara broke her nose?
8. What did Sara do to the boy who she thought stole Charlie's watch?
9. What does Aunt Willie say to Sara about Sam, and what is Sara's response?
10. What does Sara do when Joe insists on helping to find Charlie?
This section contains 747 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)