|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Willie talking to when Sara comes back from the lake?
(a) Sara's mother.
(c) The police.
(d) A friend.
2. How does Sara feel as she runs towards the ravine?
3. Where has Charlie been lost before this?
(a) The grocery store.
(b) The county fair.
(c) The church.
(d) The hospital.
4. What is Sara not able to do when she gets emotional while at the top of the hill?
5. What does Charlie do when he first sees Sara?
(b) Lays down.
(c) Hugs her.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Willie do after calling the police?
2. Who returned Charlie's watch to him?
3. What does Mary complain about most while she is searching for Charlie?
4. What does Sara compare Joe to when she is climbing the dirt hill?
5. How does Joe describe the party that is happening that night?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Sara compare her search for Charlie to?
2. What does Sara think when she first sees Charlie in the ravine?
3. What did Sara do to the boy who she thought stole Charlie's watch?
4. Why does Charlie's watch stop working, and what does he do about this?
5. What did Sara do to a girl who called Charlie a retard in a mean way?
6. What causes Sara to doubt her initial idea of who took Charlie's watch?
7. Why does Charlie start to scream when he wakes up in the woods?
8. What does Aunt Willie say to Sara about Sam, and what is Sara's response?
9. Why does Charlie not feel upset when he realizes he is lost?
10. Why did some boys take Charlie's watch?
This section contains 651 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)