|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Sara feel when she gets out of the woods?
(a) Light and happy.
(b) Tired and alone.
(c) Joyful and exhausted.
(d) Heavy and mature.
2. Who hears Charlie screaming first?
3. Where does Charlie picture himself just after waking up?
(a) In a story book.
(b) Aunt Willie's treasure box.
(c) In an old movie.
(d) The bottom of the ocean.
4. Where does Willie think Charlie is?
(a) The old school house.
(b) The coal mine.
(c) The closed up prison.
(d) The chicken factory.
5. Where did Charlie wake up when Sara broke her nose?
(a) The hospital.
(b) The couch.
(c) His bed.
(d) His tent.
Short Answer Questions
1. What overwhelms Sara when she gets to the top of the hill?
2. How does Joe describe the party that is happening that night?
3. Where was Sara when Charlie's watch was stolen?
4. Where does Sara first hear public news of Charlie's disappearance?
5. What does Joe do when Sara gets to the top of the hill?
Short Essay Questions
1. What causes Sara to doubt her initial idea of who took Charlie's watch?
2. What happened to Charlie when Sara broke her nose?
3. Why does Charlie's watch stop working, and what does he do about this?
4. How did Sara find out the truth about who took Charlie's watch?
5. What does Sara find ironic about her inability to cry about Charlie being gone?
6. What does Sara do when Joe insists on helping to find Charlie?
7. What did Sara do to the boy who she thought stole Charlie's watch?
8. What does Charlie do when Sara tries to show him the flying swans?
9. How does Sara feel when she gets to the top of the hill?
10. What does Sara compare her search for Charlie to?
This section contains 721 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)