Mid-Book Test - Medium
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who helped Charlie make the place he goes when his sucker is fixed?
(d) Aunt Willie.
2. Where does Charlie get cut when he runs into something in the woods?
(a) His leg.
(b) His arm.
(c) His head.
(d) His chest.
3. What is Willie unwilling to let Wanda do?
(a) Ride on a scooter.
(b) Attend a college party.
(c) Go on an unaccompanied date.
(d) See a racy movie.
4. Where are Wanda and Aunt Willie arguing in Chapter 3?
(a) On the front porch.
(b) Wanda's room.
(c) On the back porch.
(d) The kitchen.
5. Why does Wanda stop teasing Sara at the beginning of the book?
(a) She is too busy.
(b) She knows it is not refined.
(c) Sara cries.
(d) Sara looks unhappy.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sara feed to the swans?
2. Who gave Charlie his watch?
3. Who does Wanda compare Sara to?
4. What was Charlie upset about when he got ready for bed?
5. What is Sara's aunt's name?
Short Essay Questions
1. What did Sara do to the boy who she thought stole Charlie's watch?
2. What does Sara complain about as she walks to the lake with Charlie?
3. What does Sara say to Charlie when we first meet him in the book?
4. What does not give Charlie comfort in the woods, and why does this upset him so?
5. Why does Joe want Sara to climb a large dirt hill with him?
6. What does Wanda say when she sees Sara and Charlie at the lake?
7. What are Sara's first thoughts when she wakes up on the day Charlie is missing?
8. What does Charlie do when he gets nervous?
9. What does Mary ask about Sara's new dress, and what is her response?
10. What kind of beauty does Sara say is the most important, and how did she try to express this once?
This section contains 677 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)