|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many times is Charlie's sucker fixed for him?
2. Why did Aunt Willie not buy what Sara wanted from downtown?
(a) She can make it cheaper.
(b) Sara has enough clothes.
(c) It was not appropriate.
(d) They could not afford it.
3. What does Charlie think came to visit him?
(a) A witch.
(b) A swan.
(c) An owl.
(d) A ghost.
4. What does Willie say to Sara after Wanda leaves?
(a) Sara is growing up.
(b) Wanda is acting to grown up.
(c) Sara will be dating soon.
(d) Wanda is not careful enough.
5. Where does Charlie get cut when he runs into something in the woods?
(a) His leg.
(b) His arm.
(c) His head.
(d) His chest.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who turns Charlie around when he starts to walk away after getting upset on Mary's porch?
2. What does Sara want to do with her shoes?
3. What class did Wanda talk about Charlie in?
4. What does Sara think Charlie has gone to see?
5. What is Sara's aunt's name?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Charlie do when he feels lonely without Sara with him?
2. How does Sara feel about what Wanda wants to do for Charlie?
3. What does Wanda say Aunt Willie never lets her do?
4. What does Mary say to Sara when Sara is searching for Charlie at the lake?
5. What does Willie say to Sara after Wanda leaves on her date, and what is Sara's response to this?
6. What does Willie ask Sara to do after Wanda leaves, and why is Sara so upset about this?
7. What are Sara's first thoughts when she wakes up on the day Charlie is missing?
8. What does Wanda say she wants to do for Charlie?
9. What does Wanda say to comfort Sara about her big feet?
10. What does Sara decide to do after Wanda leaves with Frank?
This section contains 608 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)