|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Charlie think came to visit him?
(a) A witch.
(b) A ghost.
(c) A swan.
(d) An owl.
2. What does Sara hope to see when she leaves the house after Wanda leaves on her date?
(a) Her pet squirrel.
(b) Her best friend.
(c) The swans.
(d) A good place to cry.
3. How does Sara say her summer has been so far at the beginning of the book?
4. What does Wanda hope to see with her boyfriend?
(a) College boys.
(b) A racy movie.
5. Why does Charlie feel validated in breaking rules at night?
(a) There is nobody awake to say no.
(b) He can't get anyone to go with him.
(c) The rules only apply at day.
(d) He has an important task to complete.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Charlie playing with at the beginning of the book?
2. Why does Sara not like Wanda talking about Charlie to strangers?
3. What does Wanda do after her date?
4. What is Charlie told to do after his sucker is fixed again?
5. Who asks Wanda many questions about her date?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Charlie do when Sara says it is time to go home after their first trip to see the swans?
2. What does Wanda say to comfort Sara about her big feet?
3. What happened when Sara tried to dye her shoes?
4. Why is Charlie's foot so sore while he is in the woods?
5. What happens when Charlie tries to feed the swans?
6. What does Willie say to Sara after Wanda leaves on her date, and what is Sara's response to this?
7. What kind of beauty does Sara say is the most important, and how did she try to express this once?
8. What is Sara doing at the beginning of the book and why?
9. What happens when Charlie asks for help with his missing button?
10. What does Sara say to Charlie when we first meet him in the book?
This section contains 796 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)