|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Sara check on before she goes looking for Charlie?
(a) Her dog.
(b) Her shoes.
(c) Her clothes.
(d) Her lipstick.
2. What is Sara's aunt's name?
3. What does Sara regret when she looks in the mirror in the morning?
(a) Her short hair.
(b) Her acne.
(c) Her faded clothes.
(d) Her skinny legs.
4. What is the name of Wanda's boyfriend?
5. What is Sara's dog's name?
(d) St. Paul.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sara hope to see when she leaves the house after Wanda leaves on her date?
2. What class did Wanda talk about Charlie in?
3. What does Charlie do when he gets nervous?
4. What does Willie ask Sara to do after Wanda leaves?
5. Where does Charlie sit when he gets nervous?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Sara complain about as she walks to the lake with Charlie?
2. How did Charlie get his brain damage?
3. What does Sara decide to do after Wanda leaves with Frank?
4. What happens when Charlie gets bothered by the rocking chairs on Mary's porch?
5. What does Willie say to Sara after Wanda leaves on her date, and what is Sara's response to this?
6. What does Wanda say Aunt Willie never lets her do?
7. What information about Charlie do we get from Mary's mother?
8. What does Mary ask about Sara's new dress, and what is her response?
9. What happens when Charlie asks for help with his missing button?
10. What does Charlie do after Sara talks with him about what he is anxious about at the beginning of the book?
This section contains 652 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)