|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who forces Charlie to show what is making him anxious at the beginning of the book?
(a) Aunt Billy.
2. Who is at the lake with Sara and Charlie after Wanda and Frank leave?
(a) An old couple.
(d) Sara's English teacher.
3. What was Charlie upset about when he got ready for bed?
(a) He had the wrong kind of toothpaste.
(b) There were no bubbles in his bath.
(c) The moon was too bright.
(d) His pajama top had a missing button.
4. Why can't Sara's best friend go to the lake with her?
(a) She is not feeling well.
(b) She is grounded.
(c) She is getting her hair cut.
(d) She is going shopping.
5. Who does Sara complain to as she walks to the lake?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Charlie do when he knows his extended time is almost over?
2. What do Wanda and Sara agree on?
3. How was Sara's written statement about beauty received?
4. What does Charlie do when he gets nervous?
5. What is Charlie afraid Sara will do at the beginning of the book?
Short Essay Questions
1. What keeps Sara awake at night, and why is this so strange?
2. What is Charlie so anxious about at the beginning of the book?
3. What does Sara complain about as she walks to the lake with Charlie?
4. What does Mary say to Sara when Sara is searching for Charlie at the lake?
5. What does Aunt Willie do to make sure the scooter is safe for Wanda?
6. What does Willie say to Sara after Wanda leaves on her date, and what is Sara's response to this?
7. How did Charlie get his brain damage?
8. What does Charlie do when he feels lonely without Sara with him?
9. What does Mary ask about Sara's new dress, and what is her response?
10. What does Wanda say when she sees Sara and Charlie at the lake?
This section contains 719 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)