|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Willie do after she takes Frank up on his offer?
(b) Lets Charlie have a turn as well.
(c) Sends Sara to her room.
(d) Lets Wanda go.
2. What are Wanda and Aunt Willie fighting about?
(a) Wanda's dress.
(c) Wanda's curfew.
(d) A motorcycle.
3. What color are Sara's shoes?
4. Where does Charlie start walking when he gets upset while sitting on Mary's porch?
(a) The woods.
(b) The school.
(d) The lake.
5. What does Sara think Charlie has gone to see?
(a) The tent.
(b) The trees.
(c) The swans.
(d) The school.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who helped Charlie make the place he goes when his sucker is fixed?
2. What is Sara's dog's name?
3. What upsets Charlie when he is sitting on Mary's porch steps?
4. What does Wanda hope to see with her boyfriend?
5. What is Sara's aunt's name?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Wanda say she wants to do for Charlie?
2. What does Willie ask Sara to do after Wanda leaves, and why is Sara so upset about this?
3. What does Charlie do when he is asked the time, and why?
4. How did Charlie get his brain damage?
5. What happened when Sara tried to dye her shoes?
6. What does Willie say to Sara after Wanda leaves on her date, and what is Sara's response to this?
7. Why does Mary say she can't go to the lake with Sara and Charlie?
8. What does Charlie do when he gets nervous?
9. What does Wanda do after her argument with Sara?
10. What does not give Charlie comfort in the woods, and why does this upset him so?
This section contains 632 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)