|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many more minutes does Sara say Charlie can stay at the lake when she is ready to go home?
2. Where does Wanda want Charlie to go the next summer?
(a) A special camp.
(b) A special school.
(c) To a hospital.
(d) To live with their dad.
3. What does Willie yell at the girls for after Wanda's date?
(a) Being to noisy.
(b) Coming home late.
(c) Eating in their room.
(d) Keeping the window open.
4. What is Sara's dog's name?
(c) St. Paul.
5. What does Sara dislike most about her body?
(a) Her stringy hair.
(b) Her fat arms.
(c) Her large feet.
(d) Her skinny legs.
Short Answer Questions
1. What color was Sara trying to dye her shoes?
2. Why does Sara get angry with Wanda after Wanda's fight with Aunt Willie?
3. What does Charlie hold on to in an effort to stay at the lake?
4. What does Sara want to do with her shoes?
5. What does Wanda do after her date?
Short Essay Questions
1. How do Sara and Charlie feel about the swans?
2. What does Wanda say Aunt Willie never lets her do?
3. Why does Mary say she can't go to the lake with Sara and Charlie?
4. What does Sara decide to do after Wanda leaves with Frank?
5. What does Sara complain about as she walks to the lake with Charlie?
6. What does not give Charlie comfort in the woods, and why does this upset him so?
7. What does Wanda say she wants to do for Charlie?
8. What kind of beauty does Sara say is the most important, and how did she try to express this once?
9. What does Willie ask Sara to do after Wanda leaves, and why is Sara so upset about this?
10. What happens when Charlie asks for help with his missing button?
This section contains 638 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)