Final Test - Easy
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Sara go after her aunt calls her father?
(a) The school.
(b) Mary's house.
(c) The lake.
(d) The woods.
2. Where does Sara meet the other searchers?
(a) The mine shaft.
(b) The lake.
(c) The dirt hill.
(d) The vacant lot.
3. How does Sara feel when she hears Joe's part in the chaos with Charlie's watch?
4. What causes Sara to doubt her conviction about who stole Charlie's watch?
(a) Mary defends him.
(b) Joe swears he did not.
(c) Frank says he was with Wanda that day.
(d) Rob shows her his own watch.
5. What does Willie do after calling the police?
(c) Calls all the houses in the area.
(d) Goes searching in the woods.
6. What does Joe do when Sara gets to the top of the hill?
(a) Sings for Sara.
(c) Yells with Sara.
(d) Hugs Sara while she cries.
7. How did Sara break her nose?
(a) She fell off hte playground.
(b) She ran into a door.
(c) She got hit with a baseball.
(d) She was punched by an angry girl.
8. What does Sara think looks more like Charlie than a picture?
(a) His baby pictures.
(b) The face of his watch.
(c) The foot imprint on the steps.
(d) His self portrait.
9. Where does Charlie picture himself just after waking up?
(a) In an old movie.
(b) In a story book.
(c) The bottom of the ocean.
(d) Aunt Willie's treasure box.
10. Who does Sara think stole Charlie's watch?
11. Who is Willie talking to when Sara comes back from the lake?
(a) Sara's mother.
(b) The police.
(c) A friend.
12. What does Sara do when the person she thought stole Charlie's watch insists on helping her?
(a) She gives them bad directions.
(b) She walks off alone.
(c) She begins to cry.
(d) She slaps him.
13. What does Sara's father do on the weekends he comes to visit his children?
(a) Watches TV.
(c) Goes fishing.
14. What does Joe ask Sara to do with him the night after Charlie is found?
(a) Go on a date with him.
(b) Let him come and get to know Charlie better.
(c) Go to the party with him.
(d) Go on a walk to the lake with him.
15. What does Sara give to Charlie when she finds him?
(a) His stuffed dog.
(b) His sucker.
(c) His hat.
(d) His slipper.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Charlie not do when he wakes up alone in the woods?
2. What overwhelms Sara when she gets to the top of the hill?
3. How long do Joe and Sara walk together until Joe suggests they take a break?
4. Why does Sara know Charlie is not where Willie thinks he is?
5. What does Sara eat for breakfast after her aunt calls her father?
This section contains 496 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)