|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who assures Sara that everything will be all right when she gets panicked?
2. What did the sign that Sara put on boy's back say?
(d) Kick Me.
3. What does Sara try to get Charlie to notice when they get out of the woods?
(a) The ducks on the lake.
(b) A new watch.
(c) The flying swans.
(d) All the people who were trying to find him.
4. Where is Charlie while Sara is looking in the woods for him?
(a) A ravine.
(b) A ditch.
(c) The coal mine.
(d) The old prison.
5. What animal scares Charlie when he tries to fix his watch?
6. How does Sara feel when she hears Joe's part in the chaos with Charlie's watch?
7. What does Mary complain about most while she is searching for Charlie?
(a) The heat.
(b) The dirt.
(c) The dark.
(d) The cold.
8. What does Charlie not do when he wakes up alone in the woods?
(a) Call for help.
(c) Keep walking.
(d) Open his eyes.
9. What does Sara give to Charlie when she finds him?
(a) His sucker.
(b) His hat.
(c) His slipper.
(d) His stuffed dog.
10. What is Sara not able to do when she gets emotional while at the top of the hill?
11. What does Charlie sit on when he gives up on finding his way home?
(a) A bench.
(b) A gravestone.
(c) A coal wagon.
(d) A log.
12. What does Sara think looks more like Charlie than a picture?
(a) The foot imprint on the steps.
(b) His baby pictures.
(c) The face of his watch.
(d) His self portrait.
13. How long do Joe and Sara walk together until Joe suggests they take a break?
(a) 3 hours.
(b) 2 hours.
(c) 4 hours.
(d) An hour.
14. Who does Sara think stole Charlie's watch?
15. What does Joe do when Sara gets to the top of the hill?
(b) Sings for Sara.
(c) Hugs Sara while she cries.
(d) Yells with Sara.
Short Answer Questions
1. How often is Charlie's watch usually wound?
2. What does Sara eat for breakfast after her aunt calls her father?
3. Why does Sara know Charlie is not where Willie thinks he is?
4. Who returned Charlie's watch to him?
5. Where does Sara go after her aunt calls her father?
This section contains 428 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)