|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who returned Charlie's watch to him?
(a) The boys who took it.
(c) Mary's mother.
2. What does Charlie not do when he wakes up alone in the woods?
(a) Keep walking.
(b) Call for help.
(c) Open his eyes.
3. What does Sara think she can hear while she is on the top of the hill?
(a) The whisper of the wind.
(b) The beep of a truck.
(c) Her mother's voice.
(d) Charlie crying.
4. What does Sara know Charlie would be doing if he wasn't lost when Joe suggests a break?
(a) Reading a book.
(b) Drawing a picture.
(c) Watching TV.
(d) Working on the tent.
5. Who assures Sara that everything will be all right when she gets panicked?
6. What does Sara think looks more like Charlie than a picture?
(a) His self portrait.
(b) The face of his watch.
(c) His baby pictures.
(d) The foot imprint on the steps.
7. What did the sign that Sara put on boy's back say?
(d) Kick Me.
8. What does Sara do when she gets to the top of the hill?
(a) Screams Charlie's name.
(b) Throws rocks down.
(c) Takes a mental picture.
9. Where does Sara meet the other searchers?
(a) The lake.
(b) The mine shaft.
(c) The dirt hill.
(d) The vacant lot.
10. How did Sara break her nose?
(a) She ran into a door.
(b) She was punched by an angry girl.
(c) She got hit with a baseball.
(d) She fell off hte playground.
11. What does Sara eat for breakfast after her aunt calls her father?
(a) Toast and Kool-aid.
(b) Cinnamon rolls and orange juice.
(c) Fruit and lemonade.
(d) Biscuits and Milk.
12. What is Sara's father's name?
13. How does Sara feel as she runs towards the ravine?
14. Who is throwing the party Mary is going to the night Charlie is missing?
(a) Bernie Harold.
(b) Bennie Hoffman.
(c) Benny Hickman.
(d) Benjie Herschfeld.
15. Why does Charlie start screaming?
(a) He gets very scared.
(b) He hears his name being called.
(c) His hand starts to hurt.
(d) It starts to rain.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Joe do when Sara gets to the top of the hill?
2. What does Joe ask Sara to do with him the night after Charlie is found?
3. Who hears Charlie screaming first?
4. What does Sara try to get Charlie to notice when they get out of the woods?
5. Who winds Charlie's watch for him?
This section contains 449 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)