|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Sara feel when she hears Joe's part in the chaos with Charlie's watch?
2. Where does Charlie picture himself just after waking up?
(a) The bottom of the ocean.
(b) In an old movie.
(c) In a story book.
(d) Aunt Willie's treasure box.
3. Who does Charlie run to first when he gets out of the woods?
(a) The swans.
(d) Aunt Willie.
4. Where does Sara go after her aunt calls her father?
(a) The lake.
(b) Mary's house.
(c) The school.
(d) The woods.
5. What does Sara give to Charlie when she finds him?
(a) His sucker.
(b) His hat.
(c) His stuffed dog.
(d) His slipper.
6. What does Willie do after calling the police?
(b) Goes searching in the woods.
(c) Calls all the houses in the area.
7. Who is throwing the party Mary is going to the night Charlie is missing?
(a) Bernie Harold.
(b) Bennie Hoffman.
(c) Benny Hickman.
(d) Benjie Herschfeld.
8. What does Sara's father do on the weekends he comes to visit his children?
(a) Watches TV.
(d) Goes fishing.
9. Who hears Charlie screaming first?
10. Where was Sara when Charlie's watch was stolen?
(a) At school.
(b) In the drug store.
(c) In her room.
(d) On the bus.
11. Where does Sara plan to look for Charlie after her father is contacted?
(a) The ravine.
(b) The school grounds.
(c) The lake side.
(d) The woods.
12. What is Sara's father's name?
13. Where does Willie think Charlie is?
(a) The old school house.
(b) The closed up prison.
(c) The coal mine.
(d) The chicken factory.
14. Who is Willie talking to when Sara comes back from the lake?
(a) Sara's mother.
(b) A friend.
(c) The police.
15. How does Joe describe the party that is happening that night?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sara know Charlie would be doing if he wasn't lost when Joe suggests a break?
2. What does Sara think she can hear while she is on the top of the hill?
3. How long do Joe and Sara walk together until Joe suggests they take a break?
4. Who tells Sara the truth about who stole Charlie's watch?
5. What does Joe do when Sara gets to the top of the hill?
This section contains 399 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)