|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who forces Charlie to show what is making him anxious at the beginning of the book?
(c) Aunt Billy.
2. What kind of beauty does Sara think is most important?
(a) Mental beauty.
(b) Spiritual beauty.
(c) Outer beauty.
(d) Inner beauty.
3. What does Wanda do after her date?
(a) Checks in with her aunt.
(b) Hugs Charlie.
(c) Gets some dinner in the kitchen.
(d) Sneaks into the room.
4. Where does Charlie go to feel safe after his sucker is fixed?
(a) His tent.
(b) His corner.
(c) His bed.
(d) His couch.
5. What does Sara want to do after her trip to the lake?
(a) Dye her shoes.
(b) Cut her hair.
(c) Read in her book.
(d) Bathe Charlie.
6. What color are Sara's shoes?
7. What was Charlie upset about when he got ready for bed?
(a) There were no bubbles in his bath.
(b) His pajama top had a missing button.
(c) The moon was too bright.
(d) He had the wrong kind of toothpaste.
8. Who does Aunt Willie want to call when Charlie is missing?
(a) The police.
(b) The hospital.
(c) The sheriff.
(d) The neighbors.
9. What does Charlie decide to do when he thinks something came to visit him?
(a) Find it in the yard.
(b) Go to it.
(c) Hide under his covers.
(d) Get help from Sara.
10. What is Sara's dog's name?
(b) St. Paul.
11. Why can't Sara's best friend go to the lake with her?
(a) She is not feeling well.
(b) She is getting her hair cut.
(c) She is grounded.
(d) She is going shopping.
12. What does Willie do after she takes Frank up on his offer?
(a) Lets Charlie have a turn as well.
(b) Lets Wanda go.
(d) Sends Sara to her room.
13. What is Charlie's most prized possession?
(a) His ring.
(b) His shoes.
(c) His watch.
(d) His glasses.
14. When was the place Charlie goes after his sucker is fixed made?
(a) When his father left.
(b) When his mother died.
(c) The week before.
(d) That morning.
15. What is the name of Wanda's boyfriend?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Charlie do when people ask him the time?
2. Why does Wanda stop teasing Sara at the beginning of the book?
3. Who does Wanda ask to send the message that she will be home late?
4. Where does Wanda want to go with her boyfriend?
5. Who does Sara complain to as she walks to the lake?
This section contains 426 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)