Mid-Book Test - Easy
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who helped Charlie make the place he goes when his sucker is fixed?
(d) Aunt Willie.
2. Where does Charlie get cut when he runs into something in the woods?
(a) His leg.
(b) His arm.
(c) His head.
(d) His chest.
3. What is Willie unwilling to let Wanda do?
(a) Ride on a scooter.
(b) Attend a college party.
(c) Go on an unaccompanied date.
(d) See a racy movie.
4. Where are Wanda and Aunt Willie arguing in Chapter 3?
(a) On the front porch.
(b) Wanda's room.
(c) On the back porch.
(d) The kitchen.
5. Why does Wanda stop teasing Sara at the beginning of the book?
(a) She is too busy.
(b) She knows it is not refined.
(c) Sara cries.
(d) Sara looks unhappy.
6. What does Sara feed to the swans?
(d) Bread crust.
7. Who gave Charlie his watch?
8. Who does Wanda compare Sara to?
(a) Jackie O.
(c) Maralyn Monroe.
(d) Lady Bird.
9. What was Charlie upset about when he got ready for bed?
(a) He had the wrong kind of toothpaste.
(b) His pajama top had a missing button.
(c) The moon was too bright.
(d) There were no bubbles in his bath.
10. What is Sara's aunt's name?
11. What is Sara doing at the beginning of the book?
(a) Teaching her dog a new trick.
(b) Taking her dog for a walk.
(c) Giving her dog a bath.
(d) Tying a scarf on her dog.
12. What word does Sara use to describe her aunt?
13. What does Charlie do when he gets nervous?
(a) Pulls at his hair.
(b) Shuffles his feet.
(c) Bites his lip.
14. What was used to make the place where Charlie goes after his sucker is fixed?
(a) A tarp.
(b) An old chair.
(c) Purple ink.
(d) A blanket.
15. What color are Sara's shoes?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Willie yell at the girls for after Wanda's date?
2. What does Charlie hold on to in an effort to stay at the lake?
3. What upsets Charlie when he is sitting on Mary's porch steps?
4. What did Sara once write to prove her feelings about the most important form of beauty?
5. Who forces Charlie to show what is making him anxious at the beginning of the book?
This section contains 413 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)