|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Sara go through an empty field after leaving Mary's house?
(a) She wants to be alone.
(b) She doesn't want people to see her.
(c) It is a shortcut.
(d) It is calming to Charlie.
2. What does Sara check on before she goes looking for Charlie?
(a) Her shoes.
(b) Her lipstick.
(c) Her dog.
(d) Her clothes.
3. Who hears Charlie screaming first?
4. How does Sara feel as she runs towards the ravine?
5. What was Charlie upset about when he got ready for bed?
(a) He had the wrong kind of toothpaste.
(b) His pajama top had a missing button.
(c) There were no bubbles in his bath.
(d) The moon was too bright.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Sara say she knows where to look for Charlie?
2. Who is the only person who hears Charlie struggling at night?
3. What does Willie say will make Sara very sorry?
4. Why does Charlie start screaming?
5. What does Willie yell at the girls for after Wanda's date?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)