|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Sara go through an empty field after leaving Mary's house?
(a) It is calming to Charlie.
(b) She doesn't want people to see her.
(c) It is a shortcut.
(d) She wants to be alone.
2. How many more minutes does Sara say Charlie can stay at the lake when she is ready to go home?
3. Where does Charlie picture himself just after waking up?
(a) Aunt Willie's treasure box.
(b) The bottom of the ocean.
(c) In an old movie.
(d) In a story book.
4. Why does Willie blame herself for Charlie's disappearance?
(a) She was mean to Charlie the night before.
(b) She didn't fix the button.
(c) She did not lock the door.
(d) She did not check on Charlie during the night.
5. What does Willie say to Sara after Wanda leaves?
(a) Wanda is not careful enough.
(b) Sara is growing up.
(c) Wanda is acting to grown up.
(d) Sara will be dating soon.
Short Answer Questions
1. How was Sara's written statement about beauty received?
2. Why does Wanda stop teasing Sara at the beginning of the book?
3. Who winds Charlie's watch for him?
4. Why can't Sara's best friend go to the lake with her?
5. Why does Sara know Charlie is not where Willie thinks he is?
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)