|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Charlie's most prized possession?
(a) His shoes.
(b) His ring.
(c) His glasses.
(d) His watch.
2. What does Willie do after calling the police?
(a) Calls all the houses in the area.
(d) Goes searching in the woods.
3. What does Sara think looks more like Charlie than a picture?
(a) The foot imprint on the steps.
(b) His baby pictures.
(c) The face of his watch.
(d) His self portrait.
4. Why does Sara go through an empty field after leaving Mary's house?
(a) She wants to be alone.
(b) It is calming to Charlie.
(c) It is a shortcut.
(d) She doesn't want people to see her.
5. What does Charlie never do?
(a) Stand upright.
(b) Look people in the eye.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sara call all the things she has cried about earlier in the summer?
2. Where does Charlie sit when he gets nervous?
3. Why does Sara not like Frank?
4. What is Sara's father's name?
5. What does Sara check on before she goes looking for Charlie?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)