|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Sara reply to the suggestion that they take a break?
(a) She refuses to.
(b) She gladly accepts.
(c) She is relieved.
(d) She gets angry.
2. What does Charlie hold on to in an effort to stay at the lake?
3. Why does Joe want to climb a big strip mining hill?
(a) He thinks Charlie may be there.
(b) So they can see down the valley.
(c) He wants to be alone with Sara.
(d) There are footprints at the base of the hill.
4. How was Sara's written statement about beauty received?
(a) Adults kept hugging her.
(b) The principal told her it was not true.
(c) All of her friends got mad.
(d) She got a bad grade.
5. What does Willie say will make Sara very sorry?
(a) When her father dies.
(b) When the police show up.
(c) When her father gets there.
(d) When she goes to bed without Charlie.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Wanda going to be late coming home?
2. What does Sara do while she waits to hear what her father will say about Charlie's absence?
3. Why does Willie blame herself for Charlie's disappearance?
4. What does Sara eat for breakfast after her aunt calls her father?
5. What does Sara compare Joe to when she is climbing the dirt hill?
This section contains 287 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)