|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Charlie sitting at the beginning of the book?
(a) On Sara's bed.
(b) On the porch steps.
(c) At the kitchen table.
(d) On the couch.
2. Why does Sara not like Frank?
(a) He is rude to Aunt Willie.
(b) He does not appreciate Charlie.
(c) He never stays at the house.
(d) He has a beard.
3. Why does Sara say she knows where to look for Charlie?
(a) She has a connection with him.
(b) She saw it in a dream.
(c) She hears whispers in the dark.
(d) She feels prodded there.
4. Who forces Charlie to show what is making him anxious at the beginning of the book?
(c) Aunt Billy.
5. Why is Sara so upset with Willie's request of her after Wanda leaves?
(a) It was supposed to be her idea.
(b) She has too many chores.
(c) It is summer time.
(d) She never gets to be alone.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sara give to Charlie when she finds him?
2. How did Sara break her nose?
3. What does Joe do when Sara gets to the top of the hill?
4. Why does Sara get angry with Wanda after Wanda's fight with Aunt Willie?
5. What were the boys teasing Charlie with when they took his watch?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)