|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Sara know Charlie would be doing if he wasn't lost when Joe suggests a break?
(a) Reading a book.
(b) Watching TV.
(c) Working on the tent.
(d) Drawing a picture.
2. Who does Sara complain to as she walks to the lake?
3. What class did Wanda talk about Charlie in?
(b) Child Development.
4. What does Charlie do when he gets nervous?
(b) Bites his lip.
(c) Pulls at his hair.
(d) Shuffles his feet.
5. What causes Charlie to feel shut off from the world around him?
(a) The absense of Sara.
(b) Hearing a bird chirp.
(c) Being in a strange place.
(d) Seeing the sun set.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who hears Charlie screaming first?
2. What does Sara hope to see when she leaves the house after Wanda leaves on her date?
3. What is the name of Wanda's boyfriend?
4. What does Charlie run into after he starts running in the woods?
5. Where does Charlie picture himself just after waking up?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)