|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who assures Sara that everything will be all right when she gets panicked?
2. Why does Sara not agree with what Willie says to her after Wanda leaves?
(a) She thinks Wanda is very smart and careful.
(b) She thinks she is too ugly.
(c) She thinks Wanda is more grown up than Willie realizes.
(d) She thinks she will never grow up.
3. Who asks Wanda many questions about her date?
4. Where does Sara first hear public news of Charlie's disappearance?
(a) The town newsletter.
(b) The newspaper.
(c) The bulletin board.
(d) The radio.
5. What does Sara do when she gets to the top of the hill?
(a) Throws rocks down.
(b) Screams Charlie's name.
(d) Takes a mental picture.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who forces Charlie to show what is making him anxious at the beginning of the book?
2. What kind of beauty does Sara think is most important?
3. Where does Sara go after her aunt calls her father?
4. How does Sara feel when she gets out of the woods?
5. Who is at the lake with Sara and Charlie after Wanda and Frank leave?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)