|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Sara do when the person she thought stole Charlie's watch insists on helping her?
(a) She begins to cry.
(b) She slaps him.
(c) She walks off alone.
(d) She gives them bad directions.
2. What does Sara call all the things she has cried about earlier in the summer?
3. Why does Charlie start screaming?
(a) It starts to rain.
(b) His hand starts to hurt.
(c) He hears his name being called.
(d) He gets very scared.
4. What does Willie say will make Sara very sorry?
(a) When her father gets there.
(b) When the police show up.
(c) When her father dies.
(d) When she goes to bed without Charlie.
5. Where is Charlie while Sara is looking in the woods for him?
(a) A ravine.
(b) The coal mine.
(c) The old prison.
(d) A ditch.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Sara so upset with Willie's request of her after Wanda leaves?
2. What word does Sara use to describe her aunt?
3. Why does Wanda stop teasing Sara at the beginning of the book?
4. What is Wanda getting ready for at the beginning of the book?
5. Where does Charlie go to feel safe after his sucker is fixed?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)