|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Sara do when the person she thought stole Charlie's watch insists on helping her?
(a) She walks off alone.
(b) She slaps him.
(c) She begins to cry.
(d) She gives them bad directions.
2. Why does Sara not agree with what Willie says to her after Wanda leaves?
(a) She thinks she will never grow up.
(b) She thinks she is too ugly.
(c) She thinks Wanda is very smart and careful.
(d) She thinks Wanda is more grown up than Willie realizes.
3. What does Sara do while she waits to hear what her father will say about Charlie's absence?
(a) Eats her breakfast.
(b) Teases the dog.
(c) Paces the porch.
(d) Looks for a map.
4. Why is Wanda going to be late coming home?
(a) There is traffic.
(b) Their dinner reservation was delayed.
(c) She is going to see Frank's baby sister.
(d) She is going to a party.
5. What does Charlie decide to do when he thinks something came to visit him?
(a) Get help from Sara.
(b) Find it in the yard.
(c) Go to it.
(d) Hide under his covers.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many times is Charlie's sucker fixed for him?
2. What does Charlie sit on when he gives up on finding his way home?
3. What does Sara want to do after her trip to the lake?
4. Where does Sara first hear public news of Charlie's disappearance?
5. When was the place Charlie goes after his sucker is fixed made?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)