|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Charlie know?
(a) His full name.
(b) The Pledge of Allegiance.
(c) His numbers and letters.
(d) The anatomy of birds.
2. Where does Sara meet the other searchers?
(a) The mine shaft.
(b) The vacant lot.
(c) The lake.
(d) The dirt hill.
3. Why does Sara grab Joe's arm when they are on the hill?
(a) To find some comfort.
(b) To be near him.
(c) To get him to be quiet.
(d) To steady herself.
4. What does Charlie decide to do when he thinks something came to visit him?
(a) Hide under his covers.
(b) Get help from Sara.
(c) Go to it.
(d) Find it in the yard.
5. What did the sign that Sara put on boy's back say?
(d) Kick Me.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sara hope to see when she leaves the house after Wanda leaves on her date?
2. What is Sara's aunt's name?
3. What does Willie do after calling the police?
4. What upsets Charlie when he is sitting on Mary's porch steps?
5. Who is throwing the party Mary is going to the night Charlie is missing?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)