|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was used to make the place where Charlie goes after his sucker is fixed?
(a) A blanket.
(b) An old chair.
(c) A tarp.
(d) Purple ink.
2. Why does Willie blame herself for Charlie's disappearance?
(a) She did not lock the door.
(b) She was mean to Charlie the night before.
(c) She did not check on Charlie during the night.
(d) She didn't fix the button.
3. Where does Wanda want Charlie to go the next summer?
(a) A special school.
(b) To a hospital.
(c) To live with their dad.
(d) A special camp.
4. What does Willie say to Sara after Wanda leaves?
(a) Wanda is acting to grown up.
(b) Sara is growing up.
(c) Sara will be dating soon.
(d) Wanda is not careful enough.
5. What upsets Charlie when he is sitting on Mary's porch steps?
(a) The chiming of a clock.
(b) The growing darkness.
(c) The cawing of a crow.
(d) The sound of rocking chairs.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Charlie playing with at the beginning of the book?
2. What does Charlie choose to not tell Sara about?
3. What does Willie yell at the girls for after Wanda's date?
4. How does Sara say her summer has been so far at the beginning of the book?
5. Why do the swans come closer to Charlie?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)