|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Sara try to get Charlie to notice when they get out of the woods?
(a) All the people who were trying to find him.
(b) The flying swans.
(c) A new watch.
(d) The ducks on the lake.
2. Why does Sara say she knows where to look for Charlie?
(a) She feels prodded there.
(b) She has a connection with him.
(c) She saw it in a dream.
(d) She hears whispers in the dark.
3. What does Sara do while she waits to hear what her father will say about Charlie's absence?
(a) Paces the porch.
(b) Teases the dog.
(c) Looks for a map.
(d) Eats her breakfast.
4. What marks the place where Charlie goes when he is anxious?
(a) Worn spots on the bathtub.
(b) Scratches on the table.
(c) Dents on the bed frame.
(d) Foot grooves on the porch.
5. What did the sign that Sara put on boy's back say?
(d) Kick Me.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Willie say will make Sara very sorry?
2. What does Willie ask Sara to do after Wanda leaves?
3. Where does Sara's father live?
4. What does Sara's father do on the weekends he comes to visit his children?
5. Why did Aunt Willie not buy what Sara wanted from downtown?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)