|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Wanda want Charlie to go the next summer?
(a) A special camp.
(b) To live with their dad.
(c) To a hospital.
(d) A special school.
2. What word does Sara use to describe her aunt?
3. Why does Wanda stop teasing Sara at the beginning of the book?
(a) She knows it is not refined.
(b) Sara cries.
(c) She is too busy.
(d) Sara looks unhappy.
4. Who is at the lake with Sara and Charlie after Wanda and Frank leave?
(b) Sara's English teacher.
(c) An old couple.
5. What is Sara doing at the beginning of the book?
(a) Giving her dog a bath.
(b) Tying a scarf on her dog.
(c) Taking her dog for a walk.
(d) Teaching her dog a new trick.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Sara's father's name?
2. What causes Willie to take Frank up on his offer?
3. Where has Charlie been lost before this?
4. What does Charlie run into after he starts running in the woods?
5. Why will the swans not eat the pieces Charlie throws?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)