|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Charlie choose to not tell Sara about?
(a) What Aunt Willie said.
(b) The teasing he got at school.
(c) That she had a visitor.
(d) His broken sucker.
2. Who does Charlie run to first when he gets out of the woods?
(c) The swans.
(d) Aunt Willie.
3. What is Sara not able to do when she gets emotional while at the top of the hill?
4. Why is Sara so upset with Willie's request of her after Wanda leaves?
(a) She never gets to be alone.
(b) It is summer time.
(c) It was supposed to be her idea.
(d) She has too many chores.
5. What does Willie yell at the girls for after Wanda's date?
(a) Being to noisy.
(b) Coming home late.
(c) Keeping the window open.
(d) Eating in their room.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Charlie decide to do when he thinks something came to visit him?
2. What does Charlie lose while he is in the woods?
3. What does Sara do while she waits to hear what her father will say about Charlie's absence?
4. Why does Sara not agree with what Willie says to her after Wanda leaves?
5. What was used to make the place where Charlie goes after his sucker is fixed?
This section contains 275 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)