|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Wanda and Sara agree on?
(a) Their town is very boring.
(b) Charlie needs some help.
(c) Aunt Willie is too controlling.
(d) Their father should not have left.
2. What does Sara know Charlie would be doing if he wasn't lost when Joe suggests a break?
(a) Drawing a picture.
(b) Working on the tent.
(c) Reading a book.
(d) Watching TV.
3. What causes Sara to doubt her conviction about who stole Charlie's watch?
(a) Mary defends him.
(b) Frank says he was with Wanda that day.
(c) Joe swears he did not.
(d) Rob shows her his own watch.
4. What does Sara complain about as she walks to the lake?
(a) Her large feet.
(b) The fact that she has to take Charlie.
(c) Wanda's beauty.
(d) Aunt Willie's comments.
5. How does Sara reply to the suggestion that they take a break?
(a) She gets angry.
(b) She gladly accepts.
(c) She refuses to.
(d) She is relieved.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Joe do when Sara gets to the top of the hill?
2. What is Sara's father's name?
3. Who is throwing the party Mary is going to the night Charlie is missing?
4. How long do Joe and Sara walk together until Joe suggests they take a break?
5. Where are Wanda and Aunt Willie arguing in Chapter 3?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)