|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Charlie sitting at the beginning of the book?
(a) On the couch.
(b) On the porch steps.
(c) On Sara's bed.
(d) At the kitchen table.
2. What does Charlie decide to do when he thinks something came to visit him?
(a) Get help from Sara.
(b) Go to it.
(c) Find it in the yard.
(d) Hide under his covers.
3. What is Charlie told to do after his sucker is fixed again?
(a) Fix it himself next time.
(b) Go away.
(c) Be careful.
(d) Be grateful.
4. Why does Sara get angry with Wanda after Wanda's fight with Aunt Willie?
(a) She wants to send Charlie away.
(b) She talked about Charlie with a stranger.
(c) She called Charlie retarded.
(d) She is bragging about the fun she will have.
5. Who assures Sara that everything will be all right when she gets panicked?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Sara first hear public news of Charlie's disappearance?
2. What did Sara once write to prove her feelings about the most important form of beauty?
3. What is Mary worried about when she sees Sara running by her house in the morning?
4. Where was Sara when Charlie's watch was stolen?
5. Who does Wanda compare Sara to?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)