|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What causes Sara to doubt her conviction about who stole Charlie's watch?
(a) Mary defends him.
(b) Rob shows her his own watch.
(c) Joe swears he did not.
(d) Frank says he was with Wanda that day.
2. What does Sara dislike most about her body?
(a) Her large feet.
(b) Her skinny legs.
(c) Her fat arms.
(d) Her stringy hair.
3. What does Charlie do when people ask him the time?
(a) Yells out, "Noon."
(c) Writes down the time on his watch.
(d) Shows them his watch.
4. Who is the only person who hears Charlie struggling at night?
(b) Aunt Willie.
5. What does Sara think she can hear while she is on the top of the hill?
(a) The whisper of the wind.
(b) Her mother's voice.
(c) The beep of a truck.
(d) Charlie crying.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sara think looks more like Charlie than a picture?
2. Who winds Charlie's watch for him?
3. Where are Wanda and Aunt Willie arguing in Chapter 3?
4. What does Wanda listen to on the radio after her date?
5. Who tells Sara the truth about who stole Charlie's watch?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)