|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Sara's best friend's name?
2. What does Sara think Charlie has gone to see?
(a) The swans.
(b) The tent.
(c) The school.
(d) The trees.
3. What does Mary complain about most while she is searching for Charlie?
(a) The dark.
(b) The dirt.
(c) The heat.
(d) The cold.
4. What does Sara do when she gets to the top of the hill?
(a) Screams Charlie's name.
(b) Throws rocks down.
(c) Takes a mental picture.
5. Why will the swans not eat the pieces Charlie throws?
(a) They are not the right size.
(b) They get too soggy.
(c) Charlie will not throw them.
(d) They are thrown too far.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sara compare Joe to when she is climbing the dirt hill?
2. What does Willie do after calling the police?
3. Why does Willie say she understands Sara's feelings about Wanda?
4. What does Willie say to Sara after Wanda leaves?
5. How many times is Charlie's sucker fixed for him?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)