|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Sara complain about as she walks to the lake?
(a) Aunt Willie's comments.
(b) The fact that she has to take Charlie.
(c) Wanda's beauty.
(d) Her large feet.
2. Where are Wanda and Aunt Willie arguing in Chapter 3?
(a) On the front porch.
(b) The kitchen.
(c) Wanda's room.
(d) On the back porch.
3. What does Willie yell at the girls for after Wanda's date?
(a) Eating in their room.
(b) Coming home late.
(c) Keeping the window open.
(d) Being to noisy.
4. Who does Wanda ask to send the message that she will be home late?
5. Why does Sara get angry with Wanda after Wanda's fight with Aunt Willie?
(a) She is bragging about the fun she will have.
(b) She wants to send Charlie away.
(c) She called Charlie retarded.
(d) She talked about Charlie with a stranger.
Short Answer Questions
1. What causes Charlie to feel shut off from the world around him?
2. What is Sara doing at the beginning of the book?
3. Who winds Charlie's watch for him?
4. What does Sara want to do with her shoes?
5. Who is throwing the party Mary is going to the night Charlie is missing?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)