|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Sara's dog's name?
(c) St. Paul.
2. What class did Wanda talk about Charlie in?
(d) Child Development.
3. What does Willie say will make Sara very sorry?
(a) When her father dies.
(b) When she goes to bed without Charlie.
(c) When her father gets there.
(d) When the police show up.
4. Why does Sara not agree with what Willie says to her after Wanda leaves?
(a) She thinks Wanda is very smart and careful.
(b) She thinks she is too ugly.
(c) She thinks she will never grow up.
(d) She thinks Wanda is more grown up than Willie realizes.
5. What does Charlie choose to not tell Sara about?
(a) What Aunt Willie said.
(b) The teasing he got at school.
(c) That she had a visitor.
(d) His broken sucker.
Short Answer Questions
1. What marks the place where Charlie goes when he is anxious?
2. What animal scares Charlie when he tries to fix his watch?
3. How often is Charlie's watch usually wound?
4. How does Sara say her summer has been so far at the beginning of the book?
5. What does Sara call all the things she has cried about earlier in the summer?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)