|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Charlie get comfort from while he is in the woods?
(a) The trees.
(b) The coolness.
(c) The dirt.
(d) The moonlight.
2. Why does Sara go through an empty field after leaving Mary's house?
(a) It is a shortcut.
(b) She doesn't want people to see her.
(c) It is calming to Charlie.
(d) She wants to be alone.
3. What was used to make the place where Charlie goes after his sucker is fixed?
(a) A tarp.
(b) A blanket.
(c) Purple ink.
(d) An old chair.
4. Who does Sara not like to be compared to?
(a) Other girls.
(b) Her mother.
(d) Aunt Willie.
5. What does Frank offer to do to make Willie more comfortable?
(a) Take Willie for a ride.
(b) Give her the number of the house the party is at.
(c) Let Willie come with them.
(d) See a different movie.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Sara not like Wanda talking about Charlie to strangers?
2. Why does Wanda stop teasing Sara at the beginning of the book?
3. Who turns Charlie around when he starts to walk away after getting upset on Mary's porch?
4. What does Charlie do when he knows his extended time is almost over?
5. What does Sara do when the person she thought stole Charlie's watch insists on helping her?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)