|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Wanda stop teasing Sara at the beginning of the book?
(a) She is too busy.
(b) Sara looks unhappy.
(c) She knows it is not refined.
(d) Sara cries.
2. What does Frank offer to do to make Willie more comfortable?
(a) Give her the number of the house the party is at.
(b) Take Willie for a ride.
(c) Let Willie come with them.
(d) See a different movie.
3. What does Sara eat for breakfast after her aunt calls her father?
(a) Toast and Kool-aid.
(b) Fruit and lemonade.
(c) Biscuits and Milk.
(d) Cinnamon rolls and orange juice.
4. What is Sara doing at the beginning of the book?
(a) Teaching her dog a new trick.
(b) Tying a scarf on her dog.
(c) Taking her dog for a walk.
(d) Giving her dog a bath.
5. Where does Sara first hear public news of Charlie's disappearance?
(a) The newspaper.
(b) The radio.
(c) The bulletin board.
(d) The town newsletter.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sara hope to see when she leaves the house after Wanda leaves on her date?
2. What does Charlie decide to do when he thinks something came to visit him?
3. What color are Sara's shoes?
4. What does Wanda listen to on the radio after her date?
5. Who does Sara not like to be compared to?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)