|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Sara not agree with what Willie says to her after Wanda leaves?
(a) She thinks Wanda is more grown up than Willie realizes.
(b) She thinks Wanda is very smart and careful.
(c) She thinks she is too ugly.
(d) She thinks she will never grow up.
2. Where are Wanda and Aunt Willie arguing in Chapter 3?
(a) On the front porch.
(b) On the back porch.
(c) The kitchen.
(d) Wanda's room.
3. How does Sara feel when she sees the swans?
(a) She is angry there are not more.
(b) She thinks they are loud.
(c) She is in awe.
(d) She thinks they are like ducks.
4. What does Charlie hold on to in an effort to stay at the lake?
5. How many times is Charlie's sucker fixed for him?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Sara leave Charlie while she talks with her best friend?
2. What is Sara's father's name?
3. What does Sara's father do on the weekends he comes to visit his children?
4. What do Wanda and Sara agree on?
5. Where does Charlie start walking when he gets upset while sitting on Mary's porch?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)