|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Willie think Charlie is?
(a) The chicken factory.
(b) The old school house.
(c) The closed up prison.
(d) The coal mine.
2. Why does Sara not like Wanda talking about Charlie to strangers?
(a) She is ashamed.
(b) She doesn't want him sent away.
(c) She worries he will be mocked.
(d) She is proud of him.
3. How many more minutes does Sara say Charlie can stay at the lake when she is ready to go home?
4. Why does Charlie feel validated in breaking rules at night?
(a) There is nobody awake to say no.
(b) He can't get anyone to go with him.
(c) The rules only apply at day.
(d) He has an important task to complete.
5. What is Mary worried about when she sees Sara running by her house in the morning?
(a) Sara's wet shoes.
(b) The curlers in Sara's hair.
(c) Charlie's safety.
(d) Her pajama shirt.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Sara decide to go after Wanda leaves?
2. Where does Sara plan to look for Charlie after her father is contacted?
3. What did Sara's dog not like when he was a puppy?
4. What does Willie yell at the girls for after Wanda's date?
5. What did Sara ask Aunt Willie to buy her from downtown?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)