|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many times is Charlie's sucker fixed for him?
2. Where are Wanda and Aunt Willie arguing in Chapter 3?
(a) The kitchen.
(b) Wanda's room.
(c) On the front porch.
(d) On the back porch.
3. Who forces Charlie to show what is making him anxious at the beginning of the book?
(d) Aunt Billy.
4. What upsets Charlie when he is sitting on Mary's porch steps?
(a) The sound of rocking chairs.
(b) The cawing of a crow.
(c) The growing darkness.
(d) The chiming of a clock.
5. What does Charlie get comfort from while he is in the woods?
(a) The trees.
(b) The moonlight.
(c) The dirt.
(d) The coolness.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is at the lake with Sara and Charlie after Wanda and Frank leave?
2. Why is Wanda going to be late coming home?
3. What class did Wanda talk about Charlie in?
4. Who assures Sara that everything will be all right when she gets panicked?
5. What is Sara doing at the beginning of the book?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)