|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Willie say will make Sara very sorry?
(a) When she goes to bed without Charlie.
(b) When her father gets there.
(c) When her father dies.
(d) When the police show up.
2. What did Sara once write to prove her feelings about the most important form of beauty?
(a) An English paper.
(b) A note to her friend.
(c) A school newspaper article.
(d) A speech.
3. Who does Wanda compare Sara to?
(a) Jackie O.
(c) Lady Bird.
(d) Maralyn Monroe.
4. What does Charlie hold on to in an effort to stay at the lake?
5. How was Sara's written statement about beauty received?
(a) All of her friends got mad.
(b) The principal told her it was not true.
(c) She got a bad grade.
(d) Adults kept hugging her.
Short Answer Questions
1. What word does Sara use to describe her aunt?
2. Why does Willie blame herself for Charlie's disappearance?
3. Who tells Sara the truth about who stole Charlie's watch?
4. Who does Wanda ask to send the message that she will be home late?
5. What was used to make the place where Charlie goes after his sucker is fixed?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)