|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Wanda stop teasing Sara at the beginning of the book?
(a) Sara looks unhappy.
(b) She is too busy.
(c) Sara cries.
(d) She knows it is not refined.
2. Who forces Charlie to show what is making him anxious at the beginning of the book?
(b) Aunt Billy.
3. What is Wanda getting ready for at the beginning of the book?
(a) A party.
(b) A date.
4. What color was Sara trying to dye her shoes?
5. Why can't Sara's best friend go to the lake with her?
(a) She is grounded.
(b) She is getting her hair cut.
(c) She is going shopping.
(d) She is not feeling well.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Charlie get cut when he runs into something in the woods?
2. What marks the place where Charlie goes when he is anxious?
3. What is Charlie playing with at the beginning of the book?
4. Who goes with Sara to the lake to find Charlie?
5. What were the boys teasing Charlie with when they took his watch?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)