|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Sara say she knows where to look for Charlie?
(a) She feels prodded there.
(b) She saw it in a dream.
(c) She has a connection with him.
(d) She hears whispers in the dark.
2. Where are Wanda and Aunt Willie arguing in Chapter 3?
(a) On the back porch.
(b) The kitchen.
(c) Wanda's room.
(d) On the front porch.
3. What was Charlie upset about when he got ready for bed?
(a) The moon was too bright.
(b) There were no bubbles in his bath.
(c) He had the wrong kind of toothpaste.
(d) His pajama top had a missing button.
4. What is Charlie afraid Sara will do at the beginning of the book?
(a) Tell his aunt on him.
(b) Get mad at him.
(c) Throw his sucker away.
(d) Intrude on his privacy.
5. Why does Sara get angry with Wanda after Wanda's fight with Aunt Willie?
(a) She talked about Charlie with a stranger.
(b) She called Charlie retarded.
(c) She is bragging about the fun she will have.
(d) She wants to send Charlie away.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Charlie go to feel safe after his sucker is fixed?
2. What does Charlie choose to not tell Sara about?
3. What upsets Charlie when he is sitting on Mary's porch steps?
4. What color are Sara's shoes?
5. What does Sara dislike most about her body?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)