|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Willie talking to when Sara comes back from the lake?
(b) Sara's mother.
(c) A friend.
(d) The police.
2. Who returned Charlie's watch to him?
(a) The boys who took it.
(c) Mary's mother.
3. Why does Charlie feel validated in breaking rules at night?
(a) He has an important task to complete.
(b) There is nobody awake to say no.
(c) The rules only apply at day.
(d) He can't get anyone to go with him.
4. Why is Sara so upset with Willie's request of her after Wanda leaves?
(a) It was supposed to be her idea.
(b) She has too many chores.
(c) It is summer time.
(d) She never gets to be alone.
5. What is Charlie's most prized possession?
(a) His shoes.
(b) His glasses.
(c) His ring.
(d) His watch.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who tells Sara the truth about who stole Charlie's watch?
2. Why does Willie say she understands Sara's feelings about Wanda?
3. What does Charlie run into after he starts running in the woods?
4. What does Charlie think came to visit him?
5. What is Wanda getting ready for at the beginning of the book?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)