|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Charlie feel validated in breaking rules at night?
(a) He can't get anyone to go with him.
(b) There is nobody awake to say no.
(c) The rules only apply at day.
(d) He has an important task to complete.
2. Where does Charlie sit when he gets nervous?
(a) The porch steps.
(b) The kitchen table.
(c) His bed.
(d) The bathtub.
3. What does Sara feed to the swans?
(c) Bread crust.
4. Where does Sara decide to go after Wanda leaves?
(a) The vacant lot.
(b) Mary's house.
(c) The woods.
(d) The lake.
5. What does Charlie do when he knows his extended time is almost over?
(a) Shakes his head.
(c) Goes limp.
(d) Hits Sara.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Charlie realize something is wrong when he is in the woods?
2. What does Charlie know?
3. What was used to make the place where Charlie goes after his sucker is fixed?
4. Why is Wanda going to be late coming home?
5. What does Sara complain about as she walks to the lake?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)