|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Charlie run into after he starts running in the woods?
(a) A tree stump.
(b) A wire fence.
(c) Some old farm equipment.
(d) A wooden fence post.
2. Why will the swans not eat the pieces Charlie throws?
(a) They are not the right size.
(b) They get too soggy.
(c) Charlie will not throw them.
(d) They are thrown too far.
3. What does Sara feed to the swans?
(b) Bread crust.
4. What does Wanda do after her date?
(a) Checks in with her aunt.
(b) Sneaks into the room.
(c) Hugs Charlie.
(d) Gets some dinner in the kitchen.
5. How was Sara's written statement about beauty received?
(a) All of her friends got mad.
(b) The principal told her it was not true.
(c) She got a bad grade.
(d) Adults kept hugging her.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where are Wanda and Aunt Willie arguing in Chapter 3?
2. Why does Sara not agree with what Willie says to her after Wanda leaves?
3. What does Charlie know?
4. What is Sara doing at the beginning of the book?
5. What does Sara dislike most about her body?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)