|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Charlie realize something is wrong when he is in the woods?
(a) It is taking too long to get to the lake.
(b) It is too dark to see.
(c) He cannot sense the swans.
(d) The moon has lost its light.
2. Why does Willie say she understands Sara's feelings about Wanda?
(a) She felt the same way.
(b) She sees the truth in Sara's eyes.
(c) She had a prettier sister once.
(d) All young girls feel that way.
3. What does Charlie get comfort from while he is in the woods?
(a) The moonlight.
(b) The dirt.
(c) The trees.
(d) The coolness.
4. What does Sara want to do with her shoes?
(a) Paint them.
(b) Dye them.
(c) Cut them.
(d) Hide them.
5. What are Wanda and Aunt Willie fighting about?
(a) Wanda's dress.
(b) A motorcycle.
(c) Wanda's curfew.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Willie do after she takes Frank up on his offer?
2. What does Charlie do when he gets nervous?
3. Who gave Charlie his watch?
4. What color was Sara trying to dye her shoes?
5. What marks the place where Charlie goes when he is anxious?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)