|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Willie unwilling to let Wanda do?
(a) Attend a college party.
(b) See a racy movie.
(c) Ride on a scooter.
(d) Go on an unaccompanied date.
2. What does Charlie do when he gets nervous?
(a) Shuffles his feet.
(b) Pulls at his hair.
(d) Bites his lip.
3. Where does Charlie sit when he gets nervous?
(a) The porch steps.
(b) The bathtub.
(c) The kitchen table.
(d) His bed.
4. What marks the place where Charlie goes when he is anxious?
(a) Scratches on the table.
(b) Foot grooves on the porch.
(c) Worn spots on the bathtub.
(d) Dents on the bed frame.
5. Where are Wanda and Aunt Willie arguing in Chapter 3?
(a) On the back porch.
(b) The kitchen.
(c) Wanda's room.
(d) On the front porch.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who forces Charlie to show what is making him anxious at the beginning of the book?
2. Why is Sara so upset with Willie's request of her after Wanda leaves?
3. Who is the only person who hears Charlie struggling at night?
4. Why does Wanda stop teasing Sara at the beginning of the book?
5. Why does Sara get angry with Wanda after Wanda's fight with Aunt Willie?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)