|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Charlie hold on to in an effort to stay at the lake?
2. What does Charlie choose to not tell Sara about?
(a) That she had a visitor.
(b) What Aunt Willie said.
(c) The teasing he got at school.
(d) His broken sucker.
3. What does Frank offer to do to make Willie more comfortable?
(a) Let Willie come with them.
(b) See a different movie.
(c) Give her the number of the house the party is at.
(d) Take Willie for a ride.
4. What is Charlie playing with at the beginning of the book?
(a) An ear of corn.
(b) An acorn.
(c) A sucker.
(d) A wad of bubble gum.
5. Where does Charlie go to feel safe after his sucker is fixed?
(a) His tent.
(b) His corner.
(c) His couch.
(d) His bed.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sara complain about as she walks to the lake?
2. What marks the place where Charlie goes when he is anxious?
3. What does Sara dislike most about her body?
4. What does Sara want to do after her trip to the lake?
5. What kind of beauty does Sara think is most important?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)