|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Sara not agree with what Willie says to her after Wanda leaves?
(a) She thinks Wanda is very smart and careful.
(b) She thinks Wanda is more grown up than Willie realizes.
(c) She thinks she is too ugly.
(d) She thinks she will never grow up.
2. What does Charlie lose while he is in the woods?
(a) His shirt.
(b) A shoe.
(c) His watch.
(d) His flashlight.
3. Why does Sara get angry with Wanda after Wanda's fight with Aunt Willie?
(a) She called Charlie retarded.
(b) She talked about Charlie with a stranger.
(c) She is bragging about the fun she will have.
(d) She wants to send Charlie away.
4. What does Charlie do to comfort himself when he feels shut off from the world?
(a) Listens to his watch.
(b) Counts the birds.
(c) Taps his fingers.
(d) Shuffles his feet.
5. What is Charlie's most prized possession?
(a) His watch.
(b) His glasses.
(c) His ring.
(d) His shoes.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Charlie think came to visit him?
2. Where is Charlie sitting at the beginning of the book?
3. Who is at the lake with Sara and Charlie after Wanda and Frank leave?
4. Why does Willie say she understands Sara's feelings about Wanda?
5. Why can't Sara's best friend go to the lake with her?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)