|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How was Sara's written statement about beauty received?
(a) Adults kept hugging her.
(b) She got a bad grade.
(c) All of her friends got mad.
(d) The principal told her it was not true.
2. What does Willie do after she takes Frank up on his offer?
(a) Lets Wanda go.
(b) Sends Sara to her room.
(c) Lets Charlie have a turn as well.
3. Who does Wanda compare Sara to?
(a) Maralyn Monroe.
(c) Lady Bird.
(d) Jackie O.
4. How many times is Charlie's sucker fixed for him?
5. What does Charlie choose to not tell Sara about?
(a) What Aunt Willie said.
(b) His broken sucker.
(c) That she had a visitor.
(d) The teasing he got at school.
Short Answer Questions
1. What class did Wanda talk about Charlie in?
2. What kind of beauty does Sara think is most important?
3. What does Willie say matters more than outer beauty?
4. What does Charlie lose while he is in the woods?
5. Why does Sara get angry with Wanda after Wanda's fight with Aunt Willie?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)