|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What word does Sara use to describe her aunt?
2. What does Charlie never do?
(a) Look people in the eye.
(c) Stand upright.
3. Who does Wanda ask to send the message that she will be home late?
4. What class did Wanda talk about Charlie in?
(c) Child Development.
5. Why did Aunt Willie not buy what Sara wanted from downtown?
(a) It was not appropriate.
(b) They could not afford it.
(c) She can make it cheaper.
(d) Sara has enough clothes.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Sara say her summer has been so far at the beginning of the book?
2. What does Charlie know?
3. What color was Sara trying to dye her shoes?
4. What does Wanda listen to on the radio after her date?
5. Who does Wanda compare Sara to?
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)