|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Willie say matters more than outer beauty?
(a) Good goals for the future.
(b) A kind heart.
(c) Inner beauty.
2. Why will the swans not eat the pieces Charlie throws?
(a) They are thrown too far.
(b) They are not the right size.
(c) Charlie will not throw them.
(d) They get too soggy.
3. What does Sara want to do after her trip to the lake?
(a) Read in her book.
(b) Dye her shoes.
(c) Bathe Charlie.
(d) Cut her hair.
4. What does Sara feed to the swans?
(d) Bread crust.
5. Why do the swans come closer to Charlie?
(a) He has bread crumbs.
(b) They see his watch.
(c) He is so quiet.
(d) Wanda's voice startles them.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Sara's best friend's name?
2. Where does Charlie go to feel safe after his sucker is fixed?
3. What class did Wanda talk about Charlie in?
4. What are Wanda and Aunt Willie fighting about?
5. What does Sara chide Charlie for after they leave Mary's house?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)