|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the only person who hears Charlie struggling at night?
(a) Aunt Willie.
2. What marks the place where Charlie goes when he is anxious?
(a) Worn spots on the bathtub.
(b) Foot grooves on the porch.
(c) Scratches on the table.
(d) Dents on the bed frame.
3. What does Sara dislike most about her body?
(a) Her large feet.
(b) Her fat arms.
(c) Her skinny legs.
(d) Her stringy hair.
4. What does Sara chide Charlie for after they leave Mary's house?
(a) Being rude to a nice woman.
(b) Embarrassing her.
(c) Worrying Mary's mother.
(d) Leaving without her.
5. What does Willie do after she takes Frank up on his offer?
(b) Lets Charlie have a turn as well.
(c) Lets Wanda go.
(d) Sends Sara to her room.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sara hope to see when she leaves the house after Wanda leaves on her date?
2. Who turns Charlie around when he starts to walk away after getting upset on Mary's porch?
3. Who helped Charlie make the place he goes when his sucker is fixed?
4. What does Sara feed to the swans?
5. What does Sara complain about as she walks to the lake?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)