|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Sara's dog not like when he was a puppy?
(a) Seeing people cry.
(b) Getting baths.
(c) Going for walks.
(d) Being dressed up.
2. What does Charlie do to comfort himself when he feels shut off from the world?
(a) Shuffles his feet.
(b) Counts the birds.
(c) Taps his fingers.
(d) Listens to his watch.
3. What does Sara complain about as she walks to the lake?
(a) Her large feet.
(b) Aunt Willie's comments.
(c) Wanda's beauty.
(d) The fact that she has to take Charlie.
4. Where does Charlie start walking when he gets upset while sitting on Mary's porch?
(a) The school.
(b) The woods.
(d) The lake.
5. What is Sara doing at the beginning of the book?
(a) Teaching her dog a new trick.
(b) Taking her dog for a walk.
(c) Giving her dog a bath.
(d) Tying a scarf on her dog.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who gave Charlie his watch?
2. What do Wanda and Sara agree on?
3. What does Sara chide Charlie for after they leave Mary's house?
4. What does Charlie do when he gets nervous?
5. What kind of car does Wanda's boyfriend drive?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)