|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Sara feel when she sees the swans?
(a) She thinks they are loud.
(b) She is angry there are not more.
(c) She thinks they are like ducks.
(d) She is in awe.
2. Why does Wanda stop teasing Sara at the beginning of the book?
(a) Sara looks unhappy.
(b) She knows it is not refined.
(c) She is too busy.
(d) Sara cries.
3. What kind of beauty does Sara think is most important?
(a) Inner beauty.
(b) Mental beauty.
(c) Outer beauty.
(d) Spiritual beauty.
4. Why does Sara go through an empty field after leaving Mary's house?
(a) It is a shortcut.
(b) She doesn't want people to see her.
(c) It is calming to Charlie.
(d) She wants to be alone.
5. What does Charlie choose to not tell Sara about?
(a) What Aunt Willie said.
(b) That she had a visitor.
(c) His broken sucker.
(d) The teasing he got at school.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Willie say to Sara after Wanda leaves?
2. Where does Sara decide to go after Wanda leaves?
3. What is Sara doing at the beginning of the book?
4. Who is at the lake with Sara and Charlie after Wanda and Frank leave?
5. Why does Sara not agree with what Willie says to her after Wanda leaves?
This section contains 283 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)