|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Wanda ask to send the message that she will be home late?
2. What does Charlie do to comfort himself when he feels shut off from the world?
(a) Shuffles his feet.
(b) Taps his fingers.
(c) Counts the birds.
(d) Listens to his watch.
3. Where does Charlie go to feel safe after his sucker is fixed?
(a) His corner.
(b) His couch.
(c) His bed.
(d) His tent.
4. What does Charlie choose to not tell Sara about?
(a) The teasing he got at school.
(b) His broken sucker.
(c) That she had a visitor.
(d) What Aunt Willie said.
5. What marks the place where Charlie goes when he is anxious?
(a) Worn spots on the bathtub.
(b) Foot grooves on the porch.
(c) Scratches on the table.
(d) Dents on the bed frame.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who helped Charlie make the place he goes when his sucker is fixed?
2. How was Sara's written statement about beauty received?
3. What is Wanda getting ready for at the beginning of the book?
4. Why does Sara not agree with what Willie says to her after Wanda leaves?
5. What kind of beauty does Sara think is most important?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)