|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Charlie do when people ask him the time?
(a) Yells out, "Noon."
(b) Shows them his watch.
(d) Writes down the time on his watch.
2. Why does Willie say she understands Sara's feelings about Wanda?
(a) All young girls feel that way.
(b) She sees the truth in Sara's eyes.
(c) She felt the same way.
(d) She had a prettier sister once.
3. What color are Sara's shoes?
4. What does Charlie hold on to in an effort to stay at the lake?
5. Where are Wanda and Aunt Willie arguing in Chapter 3?
(a) On the front porch.
(b) Wanda's room.
(c) On the back porch.
(d) The kitchen.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Sara's dog's name?
2. How many more minutes does Sara say Charlie can stay at the lake when she is ready to go home?
3. Who does Wanda ask to send the message that she will be home late?
4. What does Sara feed to the swans?
5. What does Sara dislike most about her body?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)