|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Sara once write to prove her feelings about the most important form of beauty?
(a) A speech.
(b) A note to her friend.
(c) A school newspaper article.
(d) An English paper.
2. Why is Wanda going to be late coming home?
(a) She is going to see Frank's baby sister.
(b) Their dinner reservation was delayed.
(c) She is going to a party.
(d) There is traffic.
3. Who is at the lake with Sara and Charlie after Wanda and Frank leave?
(c) An old couple.
(d) Sara's English teacher.
4. How does Sara say her summer has been so far at the beginning of the book?
5. What is Sara doing at the beginning of the book?
(a) Giving her dog a bath.
(b) Teaching her dog a new trick.
(c) Tying a scarf on her dog.
(d) Taking her dog for a walk.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Wanda getting ready for at the beginning of the book?
2. What does Sara dislike most about her body?
3. Where does Sara decide to go after Wanda leaves?
4. When was the place Charlie goes after his sucker is fixed made?
5. Where does Charlie start walking when he gets upset while sitting on Mary's porch?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)