|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Wanda getting ready for at the beginning of the book?
(b) A date.
(c) A party.
2. What upsets Charlie when he is sitting on Mary's porch steps?
(a) The sound of rocking chairs.
(b) The cawing of a crow.
(c) The growing darkness.
(d) The chiming of a clock.
3. What is Sara's dog's name?
(b) St. Paul.
4. What did Sara's dog not like when he was a puppy?
(a) Being dressed up.
(b) Going for walks.
(c) Getting baths.
(d) Seeing people cry.
5. What does Charlie do to comfort himself when he feels shut off from the world?
(a) Counts the birds.
(b) Shuffles his feet.
(c) Taps his fingers.
(d) Listens to his watch.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Charlie do when he knows his extended time is almost over?
2. Where does Charlie sit when he gets nervous?
3. Where is Charlie sitting at the beginning of the book?
4. Who does Sara complain to as she walks to the lake?
5. What does Willie say matters more than outer beauty?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)