|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Charlie playing with at the beginning of the book?
(a) An ear of corn.
(b) A wad of bubble gum.
(c) A sucker.
(d) An acorn.
2. What marks the place where Charlie goes when he is anxious?
(a) Scratches on the table.
(b) Foot grooves on the porch.
(c) Worn spots on the bathtub.
(d) Dents on the bed frame.
3. Why does Sara go through an empty field after leaving Mary's house?
(a) It is a shortcut.
(b) It is calming to Charlie.
(c) She doesn't want people to see her.
(d) She wants to be alone.
4. What does Charlie never do?
(b) Stand upright.
(d) Look people in the eye.
5. What is Charlie told to do after his sucker is fixed again?
(a) Go away.
(b) Fix it himself next time.
(c) Be grateful.
(d) Be careful.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Sara say her summer has been so far at the beginning of the book?
2. Where is Charlie sitting at the beginning of the book?
3. Why is Sara so upset with Willie's request of her after Wanda leaves?
4. What did Sara ask Aunt Willie to buy her from downtown?
5. What does Willie say to Sara after Wanda leaves?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)