|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What upsets Charlie when he is sitting on Mary's porch steps?
(a) The sound of rocking chairs.
(b) The chiming of a clock.
(c) The cawing of a crow.
(d) The growing darkness.
2. Why does Sara go through an empty field after leaving Mary's house?
(a) She wants to be alone.
(b) It is a shortcut.
(c) She doesn't want people to see her.
(d) It is calming to Charlie.
3. Where does Wanda want to go with her boyfriend?
(a) To a party.
(b) To the movies.
(c) To the lake.
(d) To a downtown restauraunt.
4. What marks the place where Charlie goes when he is anxious?
(a) Worn spots on the bathtub.
(b) Scratches on the table.
(c) Foot grooves on the porch.
(d) Dents on the bed frame.
5. What kind of car does Wanda's boyfriend drive?
(a) A cadillac.
(b) A scooter.
(c) A pick-up truck.
(d) A VW bug.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Charlie sit when he gets nervous?
2. What did Sara's dog not like when he was a puppy?
3. What does Sara want to do with her shoes?
4. Why does Sara get angry with Wanda after Wanda's fight with Aunt Willie?
5. Who forces Charlie to show what is making him anxious at the beginning of the book?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)