|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Sara say her summer has been so far at the beginning of the book?
2. What do Wanda and Sara agree on?
(a) Aunt Willie is too controlling.
(b) Their father should not have left.
(c) Their town is very boring.
(d) Charlie needs some help.
3. What marks the place where Charlie goes when he is anxious?
(a) Foot grooves on the porch.
(b) Scratches on the table.
(c) Worn spots on the bathtub.
(d) Dents on the bed frame.
4. What did Sara ask Aunt Willie to buy her from downtown?
(a) A dress.
(b) A bag.
(c) A skirt.
(d) A shirt.
5. What is Charlie playing with at the beginning of the book?
(a) An acorn.
(b) A wad of bubble gum.
(c) A sucker.
(d) An ear of corn.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Charlie know?
2. What does Charlie do to comfort himself when he feels shut off from the world?
3. Who does Sara not like to be compared to?
4. What color are Sara's shoes?
5. How many times is Charlie's sucker fixed for him?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)