|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Charlie playing with at the beginning of the book?
(a) A wad of bubble gum.
(b) An acorn.
(c) A sucker.
(d) An ear of corn.
2. Why is Sara so upset with Willie's request of her after Wanda leaves?
(a) She has too many chores.
(b) It was supposed to be her idea.
(c) She never gets to be alone.
(d) It is summer time.
3. What upsets Charlie when he is sitting on Mary's porch steps?
(a) The cawing of a crow.
(b) The sound of rocking chairs.
(c) The chiming of a clock.
(d) The growing darkness.
4. What did Sara once write to prove her feelings about the most important form of beauty?
(a) A speech.
(b) A school newspaper article.
(c) A note to her friend.
(d) An English paper.
5. What did Sara's dog not like when he was a puppy?
(a) Getting baths.
(b) Being dressed up.
(c) Seeing people cry.
(d) Going for walks.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Sara leave Charlie while she talks with her best friend?
2. What causes Charlie to feel shut off from the world around him?
3. What does Charlie do when people ask him the time?
4. Who does Sara not like to be compared to?
5. What kind of car does Wanda's boyfriend drive?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)