|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Aunt Willie not buy what Sara wanted from downtown?
(a) It was not appropriate.
(b) Sara has enough clothes.
(c) They could not afford it.
(d) She can make it cheaper.
2. Why does Sara not like Wanda talking about Charlie to strangers?
(a) She worries he will be mocked.
(b) She doesn't want him sent away.
(c) She is proud of him.
(d) She is ashamed.
3. What is Charlie's most prized possession?
(a) His shoes.
(b) His ring.
(c) His glasses.
(d) His watch.
4. What does Sara dislike most about her body?
(a) Her fat arms.
(b) Her skinny legs.
(c) Her stringy hair.
(d) Her large feet.
5. Who turns Charlie around when he starts to walk away after getting upset on Mary's porch?
(c) Mary's mother.
(d) Mrs. Johnson.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Wanda stop teasing Sara at the beginning of the book?
2. What did Sara's dog not like when he was a puppy?
3. What did Sara once write to prove her feelings about the most important form of beauty?
4. Where does Sara leave Charlie while she talks with her best friend?
5. Why can't Sara's best friend go to the lake with her?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)