|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Charlie playing with at the beginning of the book?
(a) A wad of bubble gum.
(b) A sucker.
(c) An ear of corn.
(d) An acorn.
2. What are Wanda and Aunt Willie fighting about?
(a) A motorcycle.
(b) Wanda's curfew.
(d) Wanda's dress.
3. Why does Sara not agree with what Willie says to her after Wanda leaves?
(a) She thinks Wanda is very smart and careful.
(b) She thinks she is too ugly.
(c) She thinks she will never grow up.
(d) She thinks Wanda is more grown up than Willie realizes.
4. Why does Sara not like Wanda talking about Charlie to strangers?
(a) She worries he will be mocked.
(b) She doesn't want him sent away.
(c) She is proud of him.
(d) She is ashamed.
5. What is Sara doing at the beginning of the book?
(a) Giving her dog a bath.
(b) Tying a scarf on her dog.
(c) Teaching her dog a new trick.
(d) Taking her dog for a walk.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Wanda compare Sara to?
2. Where are Wanda and Aunt Willie arguing in Chapter 3?
3. What color are Sara's shoes?
4. How many times is Charlie's sucker fixed for him?
5. Where does Wanda want Charlie to go the next summer?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)