|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What marks the place where Charlie goes when he is anxious?
(a) Foot grooves on the porch.
(b) Dents on the bed frame.
(c) Scratches on the table.
(d) Worn spots on the bathtub.
2. What is Willie unwilling to let Wanda do?
(a) Go on an unaccompanied date.
(b) Ride on a scooter.
(c) Attend a college party.
(d) See a racy movie.
3. What did Sara's dog not like when he was a puppy?
(a) Getting baths.
(b) Seeing people cry.
(c) Being dressed up.
(d) Going for walks.
4. Why does Sara not agree with what Willie says to her after Wanda leaves?
(a) She thinks Wanda is very smart and careful.
(b) She thinks she is too ugly.
(c) She thinks Wanda is more grown up than Willie realizes.
(d) She thinks she will never grow up.
5. What do Wanda and Sara agree on?
(a) Charlie needs some help.
(b) Aunt Willie is too controlling.
(c) Their town is very boring.
(d) Their father should not have left.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Sara not like Wanda talking about Charlie to strangers?
2. Who turns Charlie around when he starts to walk away after getting upset on Mary's porch?
3. Where is Charlie sitting at the beginning of the book?
4. What did Sara once write to prove her feelings about the most important form of beauty?
5. Why does Wanda stop teasing Sara at the beginning of the book?
This section contains 283 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)