|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Charlie never do?
(a) Stand upright.
(c) Look people in the eye.
2. What is Sara's dog's name?
(b) St. Paul.
3. Who forces Charlie to show what is making him anxious at the beginning of the book?
(d) Aunt Billy.
4. What does Willie say matters more than outer beauty?
(a) A kind heart.
(c) Good goals for the future.
(d) Inner beauty.
5. How does Sara say her summer has been so far at the beginning of the book?
Short Answer Questions
1. How was Sara's written statement about beauty received?
2. What is Charlie playing with at the beginning of the book?
3. Where does Charlie go to feel safe after his sucker is fixed?
4. What does Sara chide Charlie for after they leave Mary's house?
5. Who does Sara not like to be compared to?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)