|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Sara go through an empty field after leaving Mary's house?
(a) It is calming to Charlie.
(b) It is a shortcut.
(c) She doesn't want people to see her.
(d) She wants to be alone.
2. What is Charlie's most prized possession?
(a) His shoes.
(b) His ring.
(c) His watch.
(d) His glasses.
3. What does Sara complain about as she walks to the lake?
(a) The fact that she has to take Charlie.
(b) Wanda's beauty.
(c) Her large feet.
(d) Aunt Willie's comments.
4. How was Sara's written statement about beauty received?
(a) All of her friends got mad.
(b) The principal told her it was not true.
(c) She got a bad grade.
(d) Adults kept hugging her.
5. What color are Sara's shoes?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Frank offer to do to make Willie more comfortable?
2. Where does Charlie go to feel safe after his sucker is fixed?
3. What is Charlie told to do after his sucker is fixed again?
4. What does Charlie do when people ask him the time?
5. What is Sara's best friend's name?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)