|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Willie say she understands Sara's feelings about Wanda?
(a) She had a prettier sister once.
(b) She felt the same way.
(c) All young girls feel that way.
(d) She sees the truth in Sara's eyes.
2. Who turns Charlie around when he starts to walk away after getting upset on Mary's porch?
(a) Mrs. Johnson.
(b) Mary's mother.
3. What is Charlie afraid Sara will do at the beginning of the book?
(a) Tell his aunt on him.
(b) Intrude on his privacy.
(c) Throw his sucker away.
(d) Get mad at him.
4. Why did Aunt Willie not buy what Sara wanted from downtown?
(a) It was not appropriate.
(b) They could not afford it.
(c) She can make it cheaper.
(d) Sara has enough clothes.
5. What is Wanda getting ready for at the beginning of the book?
(b) A party.
(c) A date.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Willie ask Sara to do after Wanda leaves?
2. Where does Sara decide to go after Wanda leaves?
3. What does Sara dislike most about her body?
4. When was the place Charlie goes after his sucker is fixed made?
5. What did Sara once write to prove her feelings about the most important form of beauty?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)