|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Charlie do when people ask him the time?
(a) Yells out, "Noon."
(b) Writes down the time on his watch.
(c) Shows them his watch.
2. When was the place Charlie goes after his sucker is fixed made?
(a) When his father left.
(b) That morning.
(c) The week before.
(d) When his mother died.
3. What did Sara once write to prove her feelings about the most important form of beauty?
(a) A speech.
(b) A school newspaper article.
(c) An English paper.
(d) A note to her friend.
4. Where does Sara leave Charlie while she talks with her best friend?
(a) The kitchen.
(b) The trail.
(c) The driveway.
(d) The porch steps.
5. What class did Wanda talk about Charlie in?
(b) Child Development.
Short Answer Questions
1. What causes Charlie to feel shut off from the world around him?
2. What is Sara's dog's name?
3. What was used to make the place where Charlie goes after his sucker is fixed?
4. What does Charlie do to comfort himself when he feels shut off from the world?
5. Where does Charlie go to feel safe after his sucker is fixed?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)