|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Willie say to Sara after Wanda leaves?
(a) Sara is growing up.
(b) Wanda is not careful enough.
(c) Wanda is acting to grown up.
(d) Sara will be dating soon.
2. Who forces Charlie to show what is making him anxious at the beginning of the book?
(a) Aunt Billy.
3. What is Charlie playing with at the beginning of the book?
(a) An acorn.
(b) An ear of corn.
(c) A wad of bubble gum.
(d) A sucker.
4. Why does Sara not like Wanda talking about Charlie to strangers?
(a) She is proud of him.
(b) She worries he will be mocked.
(c) She doesn't want him sent away.
(d) She is ashamed.
5. What causes Willie to take Frank up on his offer?
(a) Sara says Willie is too old.
(b) Frank gives her a hug.
(c) Wanda says she is not happy.
(d) Charlie starts to cry.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are Wanda and Aunt Willie fighting about?
2. What does Charlie never do?
3. What marks the place where Charlie goes when he is anxious?
4. Where are Wanda and Aunt Willie arguing in Chapter 3?
5. What does Willie say matters more than outer beauty?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)