|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Sara's best friend's name?
2. What upsets Charlie when he is sitting on Mary's porch steps?
(a) The sound of rocking chairs.
(b) The chiming of a clock.
(c) The growing darkness.
(d) The cawing of a crow.
3. What marks the place where Charlie goes when he is anxious?
(a) Worn spots on the bathtub.
(b) Foot grooves on the porch.
(c) Dents on the bed frame.
(d) Scratches on the table.
4. What does Sara want to do with her shoes?
(a) Paint them.
(b) Hide them.
(c) Dye them.
(d) Cut them.
5. What does Charlie never do?
(b) Stand upright.
(c) Look people in the eye.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where are Wanda and Aunt Willie arguing in Chapter 3?
2. Why does Sara get angry with Wanda after Wanda's fight with Aunt Willie?
3. Why does Sara not like Wanda talking about Charlie to strangers?
4. What does Willie do after she takes Frank up on his offer?
5. What color are Sara's shoes?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)