|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Willie say to Sara after Wanda leaves?
(a) Sara is growing up.
(b) Wanda is not careful enough.
(c) Sara will be dating soon.
(d) Wanda is acting to grown up.
2. What is Willie unwilling to let Wanda do?
(a) Attend a college party.
(b) See a racy movie.
(c) Go on an unaccompanied date.
(d) Ride on a scooter.
3. What does Willie say matters more than outer beauty?
(a) Good goals for the future.
(b) A kind heart.
(c) Inner beauty.
4. What do Wanda and Sara agree on?
(a) Charlie needs some help.
(b) Aunt Willie is too controlling.
(c) Their father should not have left.
(d) Their town is very boring.
5. What was used to make the place where Charlie goes after his sucker is fixed?
(a) A tarp.
(b) A blanket.
(c) Purple ink.
(d) An old chair.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who helped Charlie make the place he goes when his sucker is fixed?
2. Why does Wanda stop teasing Sara at the beginning of the book?
3. Where does Sara decide to go after Wanda leaves?
4. What are Wanda and Aunt Willie fighting about?
5. What class did Wanda talk about Charlie in?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)