|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Wanda stop teasing Sara at the beginning of the book?
(a) Sara looks unhappy.
(b) She knows it is not refined.
(c) Sara cries.
(d) She is too busy.
2. What does Charlie choose to not tell Sara about?
(a) The teasing he got at school.
(b) His broken sucker.
(c) What Aunt Willie said.
(d) That she had a visitor.
3. What color are Sara's shoes?
4. Who forces Charlie to show what is making him anxious at the beginning of the book?
(b) Aunt Billy.
5. What does Charlie do when he gets nervous?
(a) Pulls at his hair.
(c) Shuffles his feet.
(d) Bites his lip.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Willie ask Sara to do after Wanda leaves?
2. Where does Charlie go to feel safe after his sucker is fixed?
3. What is Sara's dog's name?
4. What word does Sara use to describe her aunt?
5. Why is Sara so upset with Willie's request of her after Wanda leaves?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)