|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Wanda's boyfriend?
2. What marks the place where Charlie goes when he is anxious?
(a) Foot grooves on the porch.
(b) Scratches on the table.
(c) Dents on the bed frame.
(d) Worn spots on the bathtub.
3. What kind of car does Wanda's boyfriend drive?
(a) A pick-up truck.
(b) A cadillac.
(c) A VW bug.
(d) A scooter.
4. What does Sara hope to see when she leaves the house after Wanda leaves on her date?
(a) Her pet squirrel.
(b) The swans.
(c) A good place to cry.
(d) Her best friend.
5. What do Wanda and Sara agree on?
(a) Their father should not have left.
(b) Charlie needs some help.
(c) Aunt Willie is too controlling.
(d) Their town is very boring.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where are Wanda and Aunt Willie arguing in Chapter 3?
2. Why does Sara not agree with what Willie says to her after Wanda leaves?
3. How does Sara say her summer has been so far at the beginning of the book?
4. What is Sara doing at the beginning of the book?
5. When was the place Charlie goes after his sucker is fixed made?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)