|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What word does Sara use to describe her aunt?
2. Who forces Charlie to show what is making him anxious at the beginning of the book?
(d) Aunt Billy.
3. Where does Charlie go to feel safe after his sucker is fixed?
(a) His corner.
(b) His bed.
(c) His couch.
(d) His tent.
4. Why does Sara not like Wanda talking about Charlie to strangers?
(a) She is proud of him.
(b) She doesn't want him sent away.
(c) She is ashamed.
(d) She worries he will be mocked.
5. Why does Wanda stop teasing Sara at the beginning of the book?
(a) She is too busy.
(b) Sara looks unhappy.
(c) Sara cries.
(d) She knows it is not refined.
Short Answer Questions
1. What marks the place where Charlie goes when he is anxious?
2. What does Willie do after she takes Frank up on his offer?
3. Who helped Charlie make the place he goes when his sucker is fixed?
4. What is Sara doing at the beginning of the book?
5. What is Wanda getting ready for at the beginning of the book?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)