|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What marks the place where Charlie goes when he is anxious?
(a) Dents on the bed frame.
(b) Worn spots on the bathtub.
(c) Scratches on the table.
(d) Foot grooves on the porch.
2. What is Sara's dog's name?
(a) St. Paul.
3. What is Willie unwilling to let Wanda do?
(a) Attend a college party.
(b) See a racy movie.
(c) Go on an unaccompanied date.
(d) Ride on a scooter.
4. What does Charlie do when he gets nervous?
(a) Pulls at his hair.
(b) Bites his lip.
(c) Shuffles his feet.
5. Why does Wanda stop teasing Sara at the beginning of the book?
(a) She knows it is not refined.
(b) She is too busy.
(c) Sara looks unhappy.
(d) Sara cries.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where are Wanda and Aunt Willie arguing in Chapter 3?
2. What does Charlie choose to not tell Sara about?
3. Who forces Charlie to show what is making him anxious at the beginning of the book?
4. What is Charlie afraid Sara will do at the beginning of the book?
5. What does Sara hope to see when she leaves the house after Wanda leaves on her date?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)