|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Sara not agree with what Willie says to her after Wanda leaves?
(a) She thinks Wanda is very smart and careful.
(b) She thinks she is too ugly.
(c) She thinks Wanda is more grown up than Willie realizes.
(d) She thinks she will never grow up.
2. What is Charlie told to do after his sucker is fixed again?
(a) Be careful.
(b) Go away.
(c) Fix it himself next time.
(d) Be grateful.
3. What does Willie say matters more than outer beauty?
(a) Inner beauty.
(c) Good goals for the future.
(d) A kind heart.
4. What causes Willie to take Frank up on his offer?
(a) Sara says Willie is too old.
(b) Frank gives her a hug.
(c) Charlie starts to cry.
(d) Wanda says she is not happy.
5. Where does Wanda want Charlie to go the next summer?
(a) A special school.
(b) To live with their dad.
(c) To a hospital.
(d) A special camp.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are Wanda and Aunt Willie fighting about?
2. How does Sara say her summer has been so far at the beginning of the book?
3. What was used to make the place where Charlie goes after his sucker is fixed?
4. Why does Sara not like Wanda talking about Charlie to strangers?
5. When was the place Charlie goes after his sucker is fixed made?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)