|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Charlie go to feel safe after his sucker is fixed?
(a) His bed.
(b) His couch.
(c) His tent.
(d) His corner.
2. What does Wanda hope to see with her boyfriend?
(b) A racy movie.
(c) College boys.
3. Why does Wanda stop teasing Sara at the beginning of the book?
(a) She knows it is not refined.
(b) Sara looks unhappy.
(c) She is too busy.
(d) Sara cries.
4. Where does Wanda want Charlie to go the next summer?
(a) A special camp.
(b) To live with their dad.
(c) A special school.
(d) To a hospital.
5. Why does Sara not like Wanda talking about Charlie to strangers?
(a) She is proud of him.
(b) She worries he will be mocked.
(c) She is ashamed.
(d) She doesn't want him sent away.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Charlie sitting at the beginning of the book?
2. How many times is Charlie's sucker fixed for him?
3. Who forces Charlie to show what is making him anxious at the beginning of the book?
4. What class did Wanda talk about Charlie in?
5. Why is Sara so upset with Willie's request of her after Wanda leaves?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)