|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Charlie start screaming?
(a) It starts to rain.
(b) His hand starts to hurt.
(c) He gets very scared.
(d) He hears his name being called.
2. What does Willie say to Sara after Wanda leaves?
(a) Wanda is acting to grown up.
(b) Sara will be dating soon.
(c) Sara is growing up.
(d) Wanda is not careful enough.
3. What does Sara do when the person she thought stole Charlie's watch insists on helping her?
(a) She walks off alone.
(b) She gives them bad directions.
(c) She slaps him.
(d) She begins to cry.
4. Where is Charlie sitting at the beginning of the book?
(a) At the kitchen table.
(b) On the porch steps.
(c) On the couch.
(d) On Sara's bed.
5. What does Charlie choose to not tell Sara about?
(a) What Aunt Willie said.
(b) The teasing he got at school.
(c) His broken sucker.
(d) That she had a visitor.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Wanda's boyfriend?
2. Where does Sara leave Charlie while she talks with her best friend?
3. What color are Sara's shoes?
4. Why does Sara say she knows where to look for Charlie?
5. What overwhelms Sara when she gets to the top of the hill?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)