Eight Week Quiz B
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Charlie do when people ask him the time?
(a) Shows them his watch.
(b) Writes down the time on his watch.
(c) Yells out, "Noon."
2. What marks the place where Charlie goes when he is anxious?
(a) Dents on the bed frame.
(b) Worn spots on the bathtub.
(c) Foot grooves on the porch.
(d) Scratches on the table.
3. What does Sara complain about as she walks to the lake?
(a) Wanda's beauty.
(b) Her large feet.
(c) Aunt Willie's comments.
(d) The fact that she has to take Charlie.
4. Why does Wanda stop teasing Sara at the beginning of the book?
(a) Sara cries.
(b) She is too busy.
(c) She knows it is not refined.
(d) Sara looks unhappy.
5. What color are Sara's shoes?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Charlie choose to not tell Sara about?
2. Where are Wanda and Aunt Willie arguing in Chapter 3?
3. What is Wanda getting ready for at the beginning of the book?
4. What is Sara's best friend's name?
5. What does Sara want to do with her shoes?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)