|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Willie say she understands Sara's feelings about Wanda?
(a) She had a prettier sister once.
(b) She felt the same way.
(c) She sees the truth in Sara's eyes.
(d) All young girls feel that way.
2. Where is Charlie sitting at the beginning of the book?
(a) On the couch.
(b) On Sara's bed.
(c) On the porch steps.
(d) At the kitchen table.
3. Why does Sara get angry with Wanda after Wanda's fight with Aunt Willie?
(a) She is bragging about the fun she will have.
(b) She talked about Charlie with a stranger.
(c) She wants to send Charlie away.
(d) She called Charlie retarded.
4. What is Wanda getting ready for at the beginning of the book?
(a) A party.
(d) A date.
5. Why does Wanda stop teasing Sara at the beginning of the book?
(a) She is too busy.
(b) Sara cries.
(c) Sara looks unhappy.
(d) She knows it is not refined.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Sara's aunt's name?
2. Where does Charlie sit when he gets nervous?
3. What is Sara's dog's name?
4. Why does Sara not like Wanda talking about Charlie to strangers?
5. What is Willie unwilling to let Wanda do?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)