|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What animal scares Charlie when he tries to fix his watch?
2. Why does Sara not like Wanda talking about Charlie to strangers?
(a) She worries he will be mocked.
(b) She doesn't want him sent away.
(c) She is proud of him.
(d) She is ashamed.
3. What is Mary worried about when she sees Sara running by her house in the morning?
(a) Sara's wet shoes.
(b) The curlers in Sara's hair.
(c) Charlie's safety.
(d) Her pajama shirt.
4. What does Willie say to Sara after Wanda leaves?
(a) Sara is growing up.
(b) Wanda is not careful enough.
(c) Sara will be dating soon.
(d) Wanda is acting to grown up.
5. Who is throwing the party Mary is going to the night Charlie is missing?
(a) Bernie Harold.
(b) Benny Hickman.
(c) Bennie Hoffman.
(d) Benjie Herschfeld.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who turns Charlie around when he starts to walk away after getting upset on Mary's porch?
2. Who returned Charlie's watch to him?
3. How often is Charlie's watch usually wound?
4. Where is Charlie while Sara is looking in the woods for him?
5. Why will the swans not eat the pieces Charlie throws?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)