|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Charlie do when people ask him the time?
(a) Shows them his watch.
(b) Writes down the time on his watch.
(c) Yells out, "Noon."
2. Where does Charlie picture himself just after waking up?
(a) In an old movie.
(b) In a story book.
(c) The bottom of the ocean.
(d) Aunt Willie's treasure box.
3. What does Willie say to Sara after Wanda leaves?
(a) Sara will be dating soon.
(b) Wanda is not careful enough.
(c) Sara is growing up.
(d) Wanda is acting to grown up.
4. Where does Sara first hear public news of Charlie's disappearance?
(a) The bulletin board.
(b) The newspaper.
(c) The radio.
(d) The town newsletter.
5. Why does Willie blame herself for Charlie's disappearance?
(a) She did not check on Charlie during the night.
(b) She did not lock the door.
(c) She was mean to Charlie the night before.
(d) She didn't fix the button.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Charlie while Sara is looking in the woods for him?
2. Who is at the lake with Sara and Charlie after Wanda and Frank leave?
3. What does Sara think Charlie has gone to see?
4. Who winds Charlie's watch for him?
5. Who tells Sara the truth about who stole Charlie's watch?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)