|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What causes Charlie to feel shut off from the world around him?
(a) The absense of Sara.
(b) Being in a strange place.
(c) Seeing the sun set.
(d) Hearing a bird chirp.
2. What do Wanda and Sara agree on?
(a) Aunt Willie is too controlling.
(b) Charlie needs some help.
(c) Their father should not have left.
(d) Their town is very boring.
3. Who turns Charlie around when he starts to walk away after getting upset on Mary's porch?
(b) Mrs. Johnson.
(d) Mary's mother.
4. Why is Wanda going to be late coming home?
(a) She is going to a party.
(b) Their dinner reservation was delayed.
(c) There is traffic.
(d) She is going to see Frank's baby sister.
5. Why will the swans not eat the pieces Charlie throws?
(a) They are thrown too far.
(b) They get too soggy.
(c) They are not the right size.
(d) Charlie will not throw them.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who returned Charlie's watch to him?
2. Where does Wanda want to go with her boyfriend?
3. What does Wanda do after her date?
4. Who forces Charlie to show what is making him anxious at the beginning of the book?
5. What does Sara eat for breakfast after her aunt calls her father?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)