|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who goes with Sara to the lake to find Charlie?
2. Why does Joe want to climb a big strip mining hill?
(a) He thinks Charlie may be there.
(b) There are footprints at the base of the hill.
(c) So they can see down the valley.
(d) He wants to be alone with Sara.
3. Who turns Charlie around when he starts to walk away after getting upset on Mary's porch?
(b) Mrs. Johnson.
(d) Mary's mother.
4. What does Charlie decide to do when he thinks something came to visit him?
(a) Hide under his covers.
(b) Go to it.
(c) Get help from Sara.
(d) Find it in the yard.
5. What does Mary complain about most while she is searching for Charlie?
(a) The dark.
(b) The heat.
(c) The dirt.
(d) The cold.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sara chide Charlie for after they leave Mary's house?
2. How long do Joe and Sara walk together until Joe suggests they take a break?
3. What does Sara feed to the swans?
4. What does Sara want to do after her trip to the lake?
5. What does Willie do after calling the police?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)