|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What marks the place where Charlie goes when he is anxious?
(a) Foot grooves on the porch.
(b) Dents on the bed frame.
(c) Scratches on the table.
(d) Worn spots on the bathtub.
2. What is Mary's last name?
3. Who is at the lake with Sara and Charlie after Wanda and Frank leave?
(b) An old couple.
(d) Sara's English teacher.
4. What does Charlie do when people ask him the time?
(a) Shows them his watch.
(b) Writes down the time on his watch.
(c) Yells out, "Noon."
5. What does Sara hope to see when she leaves the house after Wanda leaves on her date?
(a) A good place to cry.
(b) The swans.
(c) Her pet squirrel.
(d) Her best friend.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many times is Charlie's sucker fixed for him?
2. Where does Charlie sit when he gets nervous?
3. How long do Joe and Sara walk together until Joe suggests they take a break?
4. Where does Charlie picture himself just after waking up?
5. What does Sara do while she waits to hear what her father will say about Charlie's absence?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)