|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Charlie sit on when he gives up on finding his way home?
(a) A bench.
(b) A gravestone.
(c) A coal wagon.
(d) A log.
2. What does Willie say matters more than outer beauty?
(a) Inner beauty.
(b) Good goals for the future.
(d) A kind heart.
3. Who forces Charlie to show what is making him anxious at the beginning of the book?
(a) Aunt Billy.
4. What does Sara want to do after her trip to the lake?
(a) Dye her shoes.
(b) Read in her book.
(c) Cut her hair.
(d) Bathe Charlie.
5. What does Charlie do when people ask him the time?
(b) Shows them his watch.
(c) Yells out, "Noon."
(d) Writes down the time on his watch.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Willie do after she takes Frank up on his offer?
2. What do Wanda and Sara agree on?
3. Why does Sara not like Wanda talking about Charlie to strangers?
4. Where does Wanda want to go with her boyfriend?
5. What does Sara regret when she looks in the mirror in the morning?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)