|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Charlie while Sara is looking in the woods for him?
(a) A ditch.
(b) The coal mine.
(c) The old prison.
(d) A ravine.
2. Where does Charlie go to feel safe after his sucker is fixed?
(a) His bed.
(b) His couch.
(c) His tent.
(d) His corner.
3. Why does Charlie feel validated in breaking rules at night?
(a) He can't get anyone to go with him.
(b) He has an important task to complete.
(c) There is nobody awake to say no.
(d) The rules only apply at day.
4. Where does Sara's father live?
5. Why does Willie blame herself for Charlie's disappearance?
(a) She didn't fix the button.
(b) She did not check on Charlie during the night.
(c) She was mean to Charlie the night before.
(d) She did not lock the door.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Sara get angry with Wanda after Wanda's fight with Aunt Willie?
2. How does Sara feel when she sees the swans?
3. How did Sara break her nose?
4. Why is Sara so upset with Willie's request of her after Wanda leaves?
5. What does Sara chide Charlie for after they leave Mary's house?
This section contains 284 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)