|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Charlie think his visitor went after coming to his window?
(a) The lake.
(b) The tent.
(c) The graveyard.
(d) The hospital.
2. Why does Sara not agree with what Willie says to her after Wanda leaves?
(a) She thinks she will never grow up.
(b) She thinks Wanda is more grown up than Willie realizes.
(c) She thinks Wanda is very smart and careful.
(d) She thinks she is too ugly.
3. What does Charlie never do?
(a) Look people in the eye.
(b) Stand upright.
4. Why does Willie say she understands Sara's feelings about Wanda?
(a) She sees the truth in Sara's eyes.
(b) All young girls feel that way.
(c) She felt the same way.
(d) She had a prettier sister once.
5. What is Willie unwilling to let Wanda do?
(a) Go on an unaccompanied date.
(b) Attend a college party.
(c) Ride on a scooter.
(d) See a racy movie.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Charlie while Sara is looking in the woods for him?
2. Why do the swans come closer to Charlie?
3. Who forces Charlie to show what is making him anxious at the beginning of the book?
4. What does Wanda listen to on the radio after her date?
5. What kind of car does Wanda's boyfriend drive?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)