|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Charlie hold on to in an effort to stay at the lake?
2. What did the sign that Sara put on boy's back say?
(c) Kick Me.
3. What does Sara know Charlie would be doing if he wasn't lost when Joe suggests a break?
(a) Working on the tent.
(b) Watching TV.
(c) Drawing a picture.
(d) Reading a book.
4. Why do the swans come closer to Charlie?
(a) He is so quiet.
(b) He has bread crumbs.
(c) They see his watch.
(d) Wanda's voice startles them.
5. Why does Charlie start screaming?
(a) His hand starts to hurt.
(b) It starts to rain.
(c) He gets very scared.
(d) He hears his name being called.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who tells Sara the truth about who stole Charlie's watch?
2. What does Sara want to do after her trip to the lake?
3. Where does Charlie start walking when he gets upset while sitting on Mary's porch?
4. What does Sara regret when she looks in the mirror in the morning?
5. Who turns Charlie around when he starts to walk away after getting upset on Mary's porch?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)