|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are Wanda and Aunt Willie fighting about?
(a) Wanda's curfew.
(b) Wanda's dress.
(d) A motorcycle.
2. What word does Sara use to describe her aunt?
3. What does Charlie choose to not tell Sara about?
(a) His broken sucker.
(b) The teasing he got at school.
(c) That she had a visitor.
(d) What Aunt Willie said.
4. What does Willie say to Sara after Wanda leaves?
(a) Wanda is not careful enough.
(b) Sara will be dating soon.
(c) Sara is growing up.
(d) Wanda is acting to grown up.
5. What is Willie unwilling to let Wanda do?
(a) Go on an unaccompanied date.
(b) Ride on a scooter.
(c) Attend a college party.
(d) See a racy movie.
Short Answer Questions
1. What class did Wanda talk about Charlie in?
2. Where are Wanda and Aunt Willie arguing in Chapter 3?
3. What do Wanda and Sara agree on?
4. Why does Sara not like Wanda talking about Charlie to strangers?
5. What kind of car does Wanda's boyfriend drive?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)