|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Wanda going to be late coming home?
(a) There is traffic.
(b) She is going to see Frank's baby sister.
(c) She is going to a party.
(d) Their dinner reservation was delayed.
2. What marks the place where Charlie goes when he is anxious?
(a) Worn spots on the bathtub.
(b) Scratches on the table.
(c) Dents on the bed frame.
(d) Foot grooves on the porch.
3. What does Willie say matters more than outer beauty?
(a) A kind heart.
(c) Good goals for the future.
(d) Inner beauty.
4. Who helped Charlie make the place he goes when his sucker is fixed?
(d) Aunt Willie.
5. How does Sara feel when she sees the swans?
(a) She thinks they are like ducks.
(b) She is angry there are not more.
(c) She thinks they are loud.
(d) She is in awe.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Charlie do to comfort himself when he feels shut off from the world?
2. What upsets Charlie when he is sitting on Mary's porch steps?
3. What do Wanda and Sara agree on?
4. Where does Charlie go to feel safe after his sucker is fixed?
5. Where are Wanda and Aunt Willie arguing in Chapter 3?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)