|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where are Wanda and Aunt Willie arguing in Chapter 3?
(a) The kitchen.
(b) On the back porch.
(c) Wanda's room.
(d) On the front porch.
2. What does Charlie do when people ask him the time?
(a) Shows them his watch.
(b) Yells out, "Noon."
(c) Writes down the time on his watch.
3. Who does Wanda ask to send the message that she will be home late?
4. What does Sara chide Charlie for after they leave Mary's house?
(a) Being rude to a nice woman.
(b) Leaving without her.
(c) Embarrassing her.
(d) Worrying Mary's mother.
5. What does Sara want to do after her trip to the lake?
(a) Dye her shoes.
(b) Read in her book.
(c) Bathe Charlie.
(d) Cut her hair.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many times is Charlie's sucker fixed for him?
2. What class did Wanda talk about Charlie in?
3. How many more minutes does Sara say Charlie can stay at the lake when she is ready to go home?
4. Why does Sara not agree with what Willie says to her after Wanda leaves?
5. Who turns Charlie around when he starts to walk away after getting upset on Mary's porch?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)