|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Sara get angry with Wanda after Wanda's fight with Aunt Willie?
(a) She called Charlie retarded.
(b) She is bragging about the fun she will have.
(c) She wants to send Charlie away.
(d) She talked about Charlie with a stranger.
2. Who turns Charlie around when he starts to walk away after getting upset on Mary's porch?
(a) Mary's mother.
(c) Mrs. Johnson.
3. How does Sara feel when she sees the swans?
(a) She thinks they are like ducks.
(b) She is angry there are not more.
(c) She is in awe.
(d) She thinks they are loud.
4. What causes Charlie to feel shut off from the world around him?
(a) Being in a strange place.
(b) The absense of Sara.
(c) Seeing the sun set.
(d) Hearing a bird chirp.
5. Why does Willie say she understands Sara's feelings about Wanda?
(a) All young girls feel that way.
(b) She sees the truth in Sara's eyes.
(c) She had a prettier sister once.
(d) She felt the same way.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Charlie do when he knows his extended time is almost over?
2. When was the place Charlie goes after his sucker is fixed made?
3. What does Sara chide Charlie for after they leave Mary's house?
4. What does Willie say to Sara after Wanda leaves?
5. Who is at the lake with Sara and Charlie after Wanda and Frank leave?
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)