|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many more minutes does Sara say Charlie can stay at the lake when she is ready to go home?
2. What is Charlie afraid Sara will do at the beginning of the book?
(a) Get mad at him.
(b) Throw his sucker away.
(c) Tell his aunt on him.
(d) Intrude on his privacy.
3. What does Frank offer to do to make Willie more comfortable?
(a) See a different movie.
(b) Take Willie for a ride.
(c) Give her the number of the house the party is at.
(d) Let Willie come with them.
4. What does Charlie never do?
(c) Look people in the eye.
(d) Stand upright.
5. What does Charlie do when he gets nervous?
(b) Bites his lip.
(c) Shuffles his feet.
(d) Pulls at his hair.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many times is Charlie's sucker fixed for him?
2. How does Sara feel when she sees the swans?
3. Why does Sara go through an empty field after leaving Mary's house?
4. What is Charlie told to do after his sucker is fixed again?
5. What causes Charlie to feel shut off from the world around him?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)