|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many more minutes does Sara say Charlie can stay at the lake when she is ready to go home?
2. What are Wanda and Aunt Willie fighting about?
(a) Wanda's dress.
(b) A motorcycle.
(d) Wanda's curfew.
3. What does Charlie know?
(a) The Pledge of Allegiance.
(b) His numbers and letters.
(c) The anatomy of birds.
(d) His full name.
4. Where does Charlie sit when he gets nervous?
(a) The porch steps.
(b) His bed.
(c) The bathtub.
(d) The kitchen table.
5. What marks the place where Charlie goes when he is anxious?
(a) Scratches on the table.
(b) Dents on the bed frame.
(c) Worn spots on the bathtub.
(d) Foot grooves on the porch.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Charlie told to do after his sucker is fixed again?
2. Why does Sara get angry with Wanda after Wanda's fight with Aunt Willie?
3. What does Charlie choose to not tell Sara about?
4. Where does Charlie start walking when he gets upset while sitting on Mary's porch?
5. What does Sara chide Charlie for after they leave Mary's house?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)