|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Willie say will make Sara very sorry?
(a) When the police show up.
(b) When her father dies.
(c) When she goes to bed without Charlie.
(d) When her father gets there.
2. What class did Wanda talk about Charlie in?
(a) Child Development.
3. Why does Sara not like Wanda talking about Charlie to strangers?
(a) She is proud of him.
(b) She doesn't want him sent away.
(c) She is ashamed.
(d) She worries he will be mocked.
4. Where does Wanda want Charlie to go the next summer?
(a) A special school.
(b) A special camp.
(c) To live with their dad.
(d) To a hospital.
5. What is Sara's father's name?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sara's father do on the weekends he comes to visit his children?
2. Who turns Charlie around when he starts to walk away after getting upset on Mary's porch?
3. What is the name of Wanda's boyfriend?
4. What does Sara regret when she looks in the mirror in the morning?
5. Who is the only person who hears Charlie struggling at night?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)