|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Sara do while she waits to hear what her father will say about Charlie's absence?
(a) Paces the porch.
(b) Eats her breakfast.
(c) Teases the dog.
(d) Looks for a map.
2. What does Sara eat for breakfast after her aunt calls her father?
(a) Toast and Kool-aid.
(b) Cinnamon rolls and orange juice.
(c) Biscuits and Milk.
(d) Fruit and lemonade.
3. What does Sara think Charlie has gone to see?
(a) The swans.
(b) The school.
(c) The tent.
(d) The trees.
4. Why does Sara get angry with Wanda after Wanda's fight with Aunt Willie?
(a) She talked about Charlie with a stranger.
(b) She is bragging about the fun she will have.
(c) She called Charlie retarded.
(d) She wants to send Charlie away.
5. What are Wanda and Aunt Willie fighting about?
(a) Wanda's dress.
(c) A motorcycle.
(d) Wanda's curfew.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Aunt Willie want to call when Charlie is missing?
2. What does Wanda listen to on the radio after her date?
3. What does Sara's father do on the weekends he comes to visit his children?
4. What upsets Charlie when he is sitting on Mary's porch steps?
5. What is the name of Wanda's boyfriend?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)