|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What word does Sara use to describe her aunt?
2. What does Charlie never do?
(b) Stand upright.
(d) Look people in the eye.
3. Who is the only person who hears Charlie struggling at night?
(a) Aunt Willie.
4. Who does Aunt Willie want to call when Charlie is missing?
(a) The hospital.
(b) The sheriff.
(c) The neighbors.
(d) The police.
5. Where does Wanda want Charlie to go the next summer?
(a) A special school.
(b) To a hospital.
(c) A special camp.
(d) To live with their dad.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Willie say will make Sara very sorry?
2. Why does Sara not like Frank?
3. Where does Sara's father live?
4. Why does Sara get angry with Wanda after Wanda's fight with Aunt Willie?
5. What does Sara do while she waits to hear what her father will say about Charlie's absence?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)