|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Charlie do to comfort himself when he feels shut off from the world?
(a) Taps his fingers.
(b) Shuffles his feet.
(c) Listens to his watch.
(d) Counts the birds.
2. What does Sara's father do on the weekends he comes to visit his children?
(a) Goes fishing.
(d) Watches TV.
3. What is Sara's father's name?
4. What word does Sara use to describe her aunt?
5. What is Mary worried about when she sees Sara running by her house in the morning?
(a) The curlers in Sara's hair.
(b) Her pajama shirt.
(c) Sara's wet shoes.
(d) Charlie's safety.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Willie yell at the girls for after Wanda's date?
2. What does Wanda hope to see with her boyfriend?
3. Where does Charlie start walking when he gets upset while sitting on Mary's porch?
4. Who asks Wanda many questions about her date?
5. Who is the only person who hears Charlie struggling at night?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)