|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are Wanda and Aunt Willie fighting about?
(a) Wanda's curfew.
(b) Wanda's dress.
(c) A motorcycle.
2. What causes Charlie to feel shut off from the world around him?
(a) Being in a strange place.
(b) Hearing a bird chirp.
(c) The absense of Sara.
(d) Seeing the sun set.
3. Who does Aunt Willie want to call when Charlie is missing?
(a) The hospital.
(b) The neighbors.
(c) The sheriff.
(d) The police.
4. What does Sara chide Charlie for after they leave Mary's house?
(a) Leaving without her.
(b) Being rude to a nice woman.
(c) Worrying Mary's mother.
(d) Embarrassing her.
5. Where are Wanda and Aunt Willie arguing in Chapter 3?
(a) On the back porch.
(b) The kitchen.
(c) On the front porch.
(d) Wanda's room.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Sara go through an empty field after leaving Mary's house?
2. What does Sara do while she waits to hear what her father will say about Charlie's absence?
3. What does Wanda do after her date?
4. What does Sara eat for breakfast after her aunt calls her father?
5. What does Charlie never do?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)