|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Charlie's most prized possession?
(a) His shoes.
(b) His ring.
(c) His watch.
(d) His glasses.
2. What upsets Charlie when he is sitting on Mary's porch steps?
(a) The chiming of a clock.
(b) The sound of rocking chairs.
(c) The cawing of a crow.
(d) The growing darkness.
3. Who asks Wanda many questions about her date?
4. What does Charlie do to comfort himself when he feels shut off from the world?
(a) Listens to his watch.
(b) Counts the birds.
(c) Taps his fingers.
(d) Shuffles his feet.
5. Why does Sara get angry with Wanda after Wanda's fight with Aunt Willie?
(a) She is bragging about the fun she will have.
(b) She talked about Charlie with a stranger.
(c) She called Charlie retarded.
(d) She wants to send Charlie away.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sara check on before she goes looking for Charlie?
2. What does Sara regret when she looks in the mirror in the morning?
3. What does Sara eat for breakfast after her aunt calls her father?
4. What does Willie yell at the girls for after Wanda's date?
5. What does Wanda listen to on the radio after her date?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)