|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Charlie do to comfort himself when he feels shut off from the world?
(a) Counts the birds.
(b) Shuffles his feet.
(c) Listens to his watch.
(d) Taps his fingers.
2. What does Sara do while she waits to hear what her father will say about Charlie's absence?
(a) Paces the porch.
(b) Looks for a map.
(c) Eats her breakfast.
(d) Teases the dog.
3. What does Sara's father do on the weekends he comes to visit his children?
(b) Watches TV.
(d) Goes fishing.
4. Where does Charlie start walking when he gets upset while sitting on Mary's porch?
(a) The lake.
(c) The woods.
(d) The school.
5. Who turns Charlie around when he starts to walk away after getting upset on Mary's porch?
(a) Mrs. Johnson.
(b) Mary's mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of car does Wanda's boyfriend drive?
2. What do Wanda and Sara agree on?
3. Why does Sara not like Wanda talking about Charlie to strangers?
4. What is Charlie's most prized possession?
5. Who does Aunt Willie want to call when Charlie is missing?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)