|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Joe do to encourage Sara to the top of the hill?
(a) Sings songs.
(b) Tells a story.
(c) Tells jokes.
(d) Compliments her.
2. What causes Charlie to feel shut off from the world around him?
(a) Hearing a bird chirp.
(b) Seeing the sun set.
(c) Being in a strange place.
(d) The absense of Sara.
3. Who is Willie talking to when Sara comes back from the lake?
(a) A friend.
(c) The police.
(d) Sara's mother.
4. What does Sara compare Joe to when she is climbing the dirt hill?
(a) The Sheriff.
(b) A doctor.
(c) The dentist.
(d) A teacher.
5. What does Sara think looks more like Charlie than a picture?
(a) The face of his watch.
(b) The foot imprint on the steps.
(c) His baby pictures.
(d) His self portrait.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Sara think stole Charlie's watch?
2. Why does Willie blame herself for Charlie's disappearance?
3. What does Charlie know?
4. Who turns Charlie around when he starts to walk away after getting upset on Mary's porch?
5. Where does Charlie start walking when he gets upset while sitting on Mary's porch?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)