|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Willie blame herself for Charlie's disappearance?
(a) She didn't fix the button.
(b) She did not lock the door.
(c) She was mean to Charlie the night before.
(d) She did not check on Charlie during the night.
2. How does Sara reply to the suggestion that they take a break?
(a) She gladly accepts.
(b) She refuses to.
(c) She is relieved.
(d) She gets angry.
3. What is Charlie's most prized possession?
(a) His watch.
(b) His shoes.
(c) His ring.
(d) His glasses.
4. What does Sara know Charlie would be doing if he wasn't lost when Joe suggests a break?
(a) Working on the tent.
(b) Reading a book.
(c) Drawing a picture.
(d) Watching TV.
5. What does Sara chide Charlie for after they leave Mary's house?
(a) Leaving without her.
(b) Being rude to a nice woman.
(c) Worrying Mary's mother.
(d) Embarrassing her.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Sara go through an empty field after leaving Mary's house?
2. What does Charlie do to comfort himself when he feels shut off from the world?
3. What did the sign that Sara put on boy's back say?
4. Who does Sara think stole Charlie's watch?
5. What does Sara think looks more like Charlie than a picture?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)