|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long do Joe and Sara walk together until Joe suggests they take a break?
(a) An hour.
(b) 4 hours.
(c) 3 hours.
(d) 2 hours.
2. Why does Willie blame herself for Charlie's disappearance?
(a) She didn't fix the button.
(b) She did not check on Charlie during the night.
(c) She did not lock the door.
(d) She was mean to Charlie the night before.
3. What does Sara chide Charlie for after they leave Mary's house?
(a) Worrying Mary's mother.
(b) Being rude to a nice woman.
(c) Leaving without her.
(d) Embarrassing her.
4. Why does Sara go through an empty field after leaving Mary's house?
(a) It is calming to Charlie.
(b) She wants to be alone.
(c) It is a shortcut.
(d) She doesn't want people to see her.
5. What does Joe do to encourage Sara to the top of the hill?
(a) Compliments her.
(b) Tells jokes.
(c) Tells a story.
(d) Sings songs.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Charlie do when people ask him the time?
2. How does Sara reply to the suggestion that they take a break?
3. What does Sara compare Joe to when she is climbing the dirt hill?
4. What does Willie do after calling the police?
5. What does Charlie know?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)