|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Charlie's most prized possession?
(a) His watch.
(b) His glasses.
(c) His ring.
(d) His shoes.
2. What does Sara chide Charlie for after they leave Mary's house?
(a) Worrying Mary's mother.
(b) Embarrassing her.
(c) Being rude to a nice woman.
(d) Leaving without her.
3. What does Charlie do to comfort himself when he feels shut off from the world?
(a) Counts the birds.
(b) Shuffles his feet.
(c) Taps his fingers.
(d) Listens to his watch.
4. What causes Charlie to feel shut off from the world around him?
(a) Being in a strange place.
(b) Seeing the sun set.
(c) The absense of Sara.
(d) Hearing a bird chirp.
5. Who does Sara think stole Charlie's watch?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Charlie do when people ask him the time?
2. Who turns Charlie around when he starts to walk away after getting upset on Mary's porch?
3. How does Sara reply to the suggestion that they take a break?
4. What does Sara compare Joe to when she is climbing the dirt hill?
5. Why does Sara go through an empty field after leaving Mary's house?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)