|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Sara know Charlie would be doing if he wasn't lost when Joe suggests a break?
(a) Reading a book.
(b) Drawing a picture.
(c) Working on the tent.
(d) Watching TV.
2. What does Joe do to encourage Sara to the top of the hill?
(a) Tells jokes.
(b) Compliments her.
(c) Sings songs.
(d) Tells a story.
3. What does Charlie do to comfort himself when he feels shut off from the world?
(a) Taps his fingers.
(b) Counts the birds.
(c) Listens to his watch.
(d) Shuffles his feet.
4. What does Charlie never do?
(a) Look people in the eye.
(b) Stand upright.
5. What does Sara think looks more like Charlie than a picture?
(a) The foot imprint on the steps.
(b) The face of his watch.
(c) His self portrait.
(d) His baby pictures.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Mary's last name?
2. Where does Charlie start walking when he gets upset while sitting on Mary's porch?
3. What does Sara compare Joe to when she is climbing the dirt hill?
4. How does Sara reply to the suggestion that they take a break?
5. What causes Charlie to feel shut off from the world around him?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)