|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Sara think looks more like Charlie than a picture?
(a) His baby pictures.
(b) The face of his watch.
(c) The foot imprint on the steps.
(d) His self portrait.
2. Who turns Charlie around when he starts to walk away after getting upset on Mary's porch?
(b) Mrs. Johnson.
(d) Mary's mother.
3. How long do Joe and Sara walk together until Joe suggests they take a break?
(a) 2 hours.
(b) An hour.
(c) 4 hours.
(d) 3 hours.
4. Why does Joe want to climb a big strip mining hill?
(a) So they can see down the valley.
(b) He thinks Charlie may be there.
(c) There are footprints at the base of the hill.
(d) He wants to be alone with Sara.
5. Why does Sara go through an empty field after leaving Mary's house?
(a) It is calming to Charlie.
(b) She wants to be alone.
(c) It is a shortcut.
(d) She doesn't want people to see her.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Charlie do to comfort himself when he feels shut off from the world?
2. What is Mary's last name?
3. What upsets Charlie when he is sitting on Mary's porch steps?
4. Why does Willie blame herself for Charlie's disappearance?
5. What does Charlie never do?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)