|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long do Joe and Sara walk together until Joe suggests they take a break?
(a) 2 hours.
(b) 3 hours.
(c) 4 hours.
(d) An hour.
2. What does Charlie do when people ask him the time?
(b) Shows them his watch.
(c) Yells out, "Noon."
(d) Writes down the time on his watch.
3. What upsets Charlie when he is sitting on Mary's porch steps?
(a) The chiming of a clock.
(b) The sound of rocking chairs.
(c) The growing darkness.
(d) The cawing of a crow.
4. What does Joe do to encourage Sara to the top of the hill?
(a) Tells jokes.
(b) Tells a story.
(c) Sings songs.
(d) Compliments her.
5. What did the sign that Sara put on boy's back say?
(b) Kick Me.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Mary's last name?
2. Who does Sara think stole Charlie's watch?
3. What does Charlie do to comfort himself when he feels shut off from the world?
4. What does Sara know Charlie would be doing if he wasn't lost when Joe suggests a break?
5. Who is Willie talking to when Sara comes back from the lake?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)