|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Willie blame herself for Charlie's disappearance?
(a) She was mean to Charlie the night before.
(b) She did not check on Charlie during the night.
(c) She did not lock the door.
(d) She didn't fix the button.
2. What is Mary's last name?
3. What does Sara think looks more like Charlie than a picture?
(a) The face of his watch.
(b) His baby pictures.
(c) The foot imprint on the steps.
(d) His self portrait.
4. Who is Willie talking to when Sara comes back from the lake?
(a) A friend.
(b) Sara's mother.
(c) The police.
5. Why does Joe want to climb a big strip mining hill?
(a) There are footprints at the base of the hill.
(b) So they can see down the valley.
(c) He thinks Charlie may be there.
(d) He wants to be alone with Sara.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who turns Charlie around when he starts to walk away after getting upset on Mary's porch?
2. What does Charlie know?
3. Where does Charlie start walking when he gets upset while sitting on Mary's porch?
4. Why does Sara go through an empty field after leaving Mary's house?
5. What is Charlie's most prized possession?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)