|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Charlie know?
(a) His full name.
(b) The anatomy of birds.
(c) The Pledge of Allegiance.
(d) His numbers and letters.
2. What does Joe do to encourage Sara to the top of the hill?
(a) Compliments her.
(b) Tells jokes.
(c) Tells a story.
(d) Sings songs.
3. What does Sara know Charlie would be doing if he wasn't lost when Joe suggests a break?
(a) Reading a book.
(b) Watching TV.
(c) Working on the tent.
(d) Drawing a picture.
4. What does Sara think looks more like Charlie than a picture?
(a) His self portrait.
(b) His baby pictures.
(c) The face of his watch.
(d) The foot imprint on the steps.
5. What upsets Charlie when he is sitting on Mary's porch steps?
(a) The cawing of a crow.
(b) The chiming of a clock.
(c) The sound of rocking chairs.
(d) The growing darkness.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Sara reply to the suggestion that they take a break?
2. Who does Sara think stole Charlie's watch?
3. What does Charlie do to comfort himself when he feels shut off from the world?
4. What does Willie do after calling the police?
5. What does Sara chide Charlie for after they leave Mary's house?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)