|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Charlie never do?
(a) Look people in the eye.
(b) Stand upright.
2. What does Willie do after calling the police?
(b) Goes searching in the woods.
(c) Calls all the houses in the area.
3. Why does Sara go through an empty field after leaving Mary's house?
(a) She doesn't want people to see her.
(b) It is calming to Charlie.
(c) She wants to be alone.
(d) It is a shortcut.
4. What does Joe do to encourage Sara to the top of the hill?
(a) Compliments her.
(b) Tells jokes.
(c) Tells a story.
(d) Sings songs.
5. Who turns Charlie around when he starts to walk away after getting upset on Mary's porch?
(b) Mrs. Johnson.
(d) Mary's mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Charlie know?
2. What does Sara compare Joe to when she is climbing the dirt hill?
3. What causes Charlie to feel shut off from the world around him?
4. What does Sara know Charlie would be doing if he wasn't lost when Joe suggests a break?
5. What does Sara chide Charlie for after they leave Mary's house?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)