|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Sara go through an empty field after leaving Mary's house?
(a) She doesn't want people to see her.
(b) She wants to be alone.
(c) It is a shortcut.
(d) It is calming to Charlie.
2. What is Charlie's most prized possession?
(a) His watch.
(b) His shoes.
(c) His glasses.
(d) His ring.
3. Why does Willie blame herself for Charlie's disappearance?
(a) She did not lock the door.
(b) She was mean to Charlie the night before.
(c) She did not check on Charlie during the night.
(d) She didn't fix the button.
4. What does Charlie know?
(a) His numbers and letters.
(b) The Pledge of Allegiance.
(c) His full name.
(d) The anatomy of birds.
5. What does Sara know Charlie would be doing if he wasn't lost when Joe suggests a break?
(a) Drawing a picture.
(b) Working on the tent.
(c) Watching TV.
(d) Reading a book.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sara think looks more like Charlie than a picture?
2. Who turns Charlie around when he starts to walk away after getting upset on Mary's porch?
3. What upsets Charlie when he is sitting on Mary's porch steps?
4. What does Willie do after calling the police?
5. How long do Joe and Sara walk together until Joe suggests they take a break?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)