|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Charlie never do?
(b) Stand upright.
(c) Look people in the eye.
2. What does Sara chide Charlie for after they leave Mary's house?
(a) Embarrassing her.
(b) Being rude to a nice woman.
(c) Worrying Mary's mother.
(d) Leaving without her.
3. Where does Charlie start walking when he gets upset while sitting on Mary's porch?
(a) The woods.
(c) The school.
(d) The lake.
4. What does Charlie do to comfort himself when he feels shut off from the world?
(a) Shuffles his feet.
(b) Listens to his watch.
(c) Counts the birds.
(d) Taps his fingers.
5. Why does Willie blame herself for Charlie's disappearance?
(a) She did not check on Charlie during the night.
(b) She didn't fix the button.
(c) She did not lock the door.
(d) She was mean to Charlie the night before.
Short Answer Questions
1. What causes Charlie to feel shut off from the world around him?
2. Who does Sara think stole Charlie's watch?
3. What does Sara know Charlie would be doing if he wasn't lost when Joe suggests a break?
4. What is Charlie's most prized possession?
5. What does Charlie know?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)