|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who turns Charlie around when he starts to walk away after getting upset on Mary's porch?
(c) Mrs. Johnson.
(d) Mary's mother.
2. What does Charlie do when people ask him the time?
(a) Shows them his watch.
(c) Writes down the time on his watch.
(d) Yells out, "Noon."
3. Who is Willie talking to when Sara comes back from the lake?
(a) A friend.
(b) The police.
(d) Sara's mother.
4. What does Charlie never do?
(b) Look people in the eye.
(c) Stand upright.
5. Why does Joe want to climb a big strip mining hill?
(a) He thinks Charlie may be there.
(b) There are footprints at the base of the hill.
(c) So they can see down the valley.
(d) He wants to be alone with Sara.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Sara think stole Charlie's watch?
2. Why does Sara go through an empty field after leaving Mary's house?
3. Where does Charlie start walking when he gets upset while sitting on Mary's porch?
4. What does Charlie know?
5. Why does Willie blame herself for Charlie's disappearance?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)