|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Willie talking to when Sara comes back from the lake?
(a) A friend.
(b) The police.
(d) Sara's mother.
2. Why does Sara go through an empty field after leaving Mary's house?
(a) It is calming to Charlie.
(b) It is a shortcut.
(c) She doesn't want people to see her.
(d) She wants to be alone.
3. Why does Joe want to climb a big strip mining hill?
(a) He thinks Charlie may be there.
(b) So they can see down the valley.
(c) He wants to be alone with Sara.
(d) There are footprints at the base of the hill.
4. What does Willie do after calling the police?
(c) Calls all the houses in the area.
(d) Goes searching in the woods.
5. What does Sara compare Joe to when she is climbing the dirt hill?
(a) The Sheriff.
(b) The dentist.
(c) A teacher.
(d) A doctor.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Charlie do when people ask him the time?
2. How long do Joe and Sara walk together until Joe suggests they take a break?
3. Where does Charlie start walking when he gets upset while sitting on Mary's porch?
4. What does Charlie know?
5. What does Sara know Charlie would be doing if he wasn't lost when Joe suggests a break?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)