|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Sara go through an empty field after leaving Mary's house?
(a) She wants to be alone.
(b) It is calming to Charlie.
(c) It is a shortcut.
(d) She doesn't want people to see her.
2. What does Sara compare Joe to when she is climbing the dirt hill?
(a) A doctor.
(b) The dentist.
(c) A teacher.
(d) The Sheriff.
3. What does Sara know Charlie would be doing if he wasn't lost when Joe suggests a break?
(a) Reading a book.
(b) Drawing a picture.
(c) Working on the tent.
(d) Watching TV.
4. What is Mary's last name?
5. How does Sara reply to the suggestion that they take a break?
(a) She gladly accepts.
(b) She gets angry.
(c) She is relieved.
(d) She refuses to.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Charlie do to comfort himself when he feels shut off from the world?
2. What does Sara think looks more like Charlie than a picture?
3. What causes Charlie to feel shut off from the world around him?
4. What does Joe do to encourage Sara to the top of the hill?
5. What does Sara chide Charlie for after they leave Mary's house?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)