|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Charlie do to comfort himself when he feels shut off from the world?
(a) Taps his fingers.
(b) Counts the birds.
(c) Shuffles his feet.
(d) Listens to his watch.
2. What does Charlie do when people ask him the time?
(a) Yells out, "Noon."
(b) Shows them his watch.
(c) Writes down the time on his watch.
3. What does Charlie never do?
(c) Look people in the eye.
(d) Stand upright.
4. Who is Willie talking to when Sara comes back from the lake?
(a) A friend.
(c) Sara's mother.
(d) The police.
5. What does Charlie know?
(a) The anatomy of birds.
(b) His numbers and letters.
(c) His full name.
(d) The Pledge of Allegiance.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Sara go through an empty field after leaving Mary's house?
2. What causes Charlie to feel shut off from the world around him?
3. How does Sara reply to the suggestion that they take a break?
4. Where does Charlie start walking when he gets upset while sitting on Mary's porch?
5. What did the sign that Sara put on boy's back say?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)