|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Charlie do to comfort himself when he feels shut off from the world?
(a) Counts the birds.
(b) Listens to his watch.
(c) Shuffles his feet.
(d) Taps his fingers.
2. Why does Sara go through an empty field after leaving Mary's house?
(a) She doesn't want people to see her.
(b) She wants to be alone.
(c) It is a shortcut.
(d) It is calming to Charlie.
3. How does Sara reply to the suggestion that they take a break?
(a) She gets angry.
(b) She refuses to.
(c) She is relieved.
(d) She gladly accepts.
4. What does Sara know Charlie would be doing if he wasn't lost when Joe suggests a break?
(a) Drawing a picture.
(b) Watching TV.
(c) Reading a book.
(d) Working on the tent.
5. What does Charlie never do?
(c) Stand upright.
(d) Look people in the eye.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sara chide Charlie for after they leave Mary's house?
2. Who turns Charlie around when he starts to walk away after getting upset on Mary's porch?
3. What does Sara think looks more like Charlie than a picture?
4. What does Charlie do when people ask him the time?
5. Who does Sara think stole Charlie's watch?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)