|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Joe want to climb a big strip mining hill?
(a) He thinks Charlie may be there.
(b) So they can see down the valley.
(c) There are footprints at the base of the hill.
(d) He wants to be alone with Sara.
2. What does Sara compare Joe to when she is climbing the dirt hill?
(a) The Sheriff.
(b) The dentist.
(c) A doctor.
(d) A teacher.
3. What does Willie do after calling the police?
(b) Goes searching in the woods.
(d) Calls all the houses in the area.
4. What causes Charlie to feel shut off from the world around him?
(a) Seeing the sun set.
(b) Hearing a bird chirp.
(c) The absense of Sara.
(d) Being in a strange place.
5. Who does Sara think stole Charlie's watch?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Charlie know?
2. What upsets Charlie when he is sitting on Mary's porch steps?
3. What is Mary's last name?
4. Why does Willie blame herself for Charlie's disappearance?
5. What did the sign that Sara put on boy's back say?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)