1. What is Sara doing at the beginning of the book?
(a) Taking her dog for a walk.
(b) Teaching her dog a new trick.
(c) Giving her dog a bath.
(d) Tying a scarf on her dog.
2. What is Sara's dog's name?
(c) St. Paul.
3. What is Wanda getting ready for at the beginning of the book?
(a) A date.
(c) A party.
4. Why does Wanda stop teasing Sara at the beginning of the book?
(a) Sara cries.
(b) She knows it is not refined.
(c) She is too busy.
(d) Sara looks unhappy.
5. What does Sara dislike most about her body?
(a) Her fat arms.
(b) Her large feet.
(c) Her stringy hair.
(d) Her skinny legs.
6. What color are Sara's shoes?
7. Who does Wanda compare Sara to?
(a) Jackie O.
(b) Maralyn Monroe.
(c) Lady Bird.
8. What did Sara's dog not like when he was a puppy?
(a) Seeing people cry.
(b) Going for walks.
(c) Being dressed up.
(d) Getting baths.
This section contains 4,054 words
(approx. 14 pages at 300 words per page)