1. What is Sara doing at the beginning of the book?
(a) Teaching her dog a new trick.
(b) Taking her dog for a walk.
(c) Tying a scarf on her dog.
(d) Giving her dog a bath.
2. What is Sara's dog's name?
(d) St. Paul.
3. What is Wanda getting ready for at the beginning of the book?
(b) A date.
(d) A party.
4. Why does Wanda stop teasing Sara at the beginning of the book?
(a) She knows it is not refined.
(b) She is too busy.
(c) Sara looks unhappy.
(d) Sara cries.
5. What does Sara dislike most about her body?
(a) Her skinny legs.
(b) Her large feet.
(c) Her fat arms.
(d) Her stringy hair.
6. What color are Sara's shoes?
7. Who does Wanda compare Sara to?
(a) Jackie O.
(b) Lady Bird.
(d) Maralyn Monroe.
8. What did Sara's dog not like when he was a puppy?
(a) Going for walks.
(b) Being dressed up.
(c) Getting baths.
(d) Seeing people cry.
This section contains 4,054 words
(approx. 14 pages at 300 words per page)