• Sara is trying to put a ribbon on her dog because she is so bored. Wanda starts to tell her to stop but stops when she sees how sad Sara is.
• Wanda is getting ready for a date. Sara complains about her big feet. Wanda says they are the same size as Jackie O's.
• Wanda starts fighting with Aunt Willie. Sara starts to cry to get the dog to notice her, but he doesn't. She takes the back way out of the house.
• Sara finds Charlie on the porch steps trying to put a stick back in his sucker. Sara fixes it and complains to him.
• The stick comes out again, and Sara fixes it, but threatens to throw it away if it happens again.
• Charlie is anxious and frustrated because he broke his sucker again, but he doesn't want Sara to throw it away.
This section contains 2,178 words
(approx. 8 pages at 300 words per page)