|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 18 and 19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jay Berry do when he finds the monkeys all cold and wet?
(a) He blows on them to dry their fur.
(b) Makes them run around to dry off.
(c) He goes home to get bath towels to dry them.
(d) Moves them into the sun to dry.
2. What does Jay Berry's family do on three nights each week?
(a) Read the Bible.
(b) Read stories.
(c) Make ice cream.
(d) Play musical instruments.
3. What is the amount of the reward that Jay Berry receives for catching the monkeys?
4. Which of the following is NOT something Jay Berry enjoys having?
(a) Pocket knife.
(b) Wild areas near the river.
5. The river that Jay Berry likes to explore is a tributary of which river?
(a) The Colorado River.
(b) The Arkansas River.
(c) The Mississippi River.
(d) The Monongahela River.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Papa have trouble believing about the monkeys?
2. What does Jay Berry dream about in Chapter 4?
3. What brand is the rifle that Daisy gives to Jay Berry?
4. Which pony does Jay Berry want?
5. What is the mood at the Lee house with Mama and Daisy gone?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)