|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who had given the farmland to Jay Berry's parents?
(a) His mother's uncle.
(b) His father's grandfather.
(c) His paternal grandfather.
(d) His maternal grandfather.
2. Jay Berry's maternal grandfather lives near which river?
(a) The Mississippi River.
(b) The Illinois River.
(c) The Ohio River.
(d) The Colorado River.
3. What is the problem with Daisy's right leg?
(a) It is arthritic.
(b) It has much scarred tissue.
(c) It is deformed.
(d) It is shorter than the left leg.
4. What did Jay Berry's parents do before moving to Oklahoma?
(a) They were tailors.
(b) They were sharecroppers.
(c) They were dairy farmers.
(d) They were storekeepers.
5. What does Jay Berry's mother think after Jay's dog has treed the animal?
(a) She worries that other strange animals live nearby.
(b) She would like to get a good look at the animal.
(c) She is amazed that Jay Berry's dog was able to tree the animal.
(d) She is thankful that Jay Berry was not attacked.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old is Jay Berry?
2. What is Jay Berry's maternal grandfather's profession?
3. Why has Daisy not had surgery on her bad leg yet?
4. Jay Berry and Daisy can be said to be generally ________________ children.
5. What does Daisy use to help her move around?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)