|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who had given the farmland to Jay Berry's parents?
(a) His father's grandfather.
(b) His maternal grandfather.
(c) His paternal grandfather.
(d) His mother's uncle.
2. Which of the following is NOT something Jay Berry enjoys having?
(a) Wild areas near the river.
(b) Pocket knife.
3. What is the problem with Daisy's right leg?
(a) It is shorter than the left leg.
(b) It has much scarred tissue.
(c) It is deformed.
(d) It is arthritic.
4. Jay Berry's maternal grandfather lives in the ___________________ of Oklahoma.
(a) Black Hills.
(b) Painted desert.
(c) Cherokee Lands.
5. With whom do Jay Berry and Daisy live?
(a) Their foster parents.
(b) Their grandparents.
(c) Their aunt and uncle.
(d) Their parents.
Short Answer Questions
1. Jay Berry's maternal grandfather lives near which river?
2. What animal does Jay Berry's dog chase up into a tree?
3. What is notable about Jay Berry's mother?
4. Where did Jay Berry's family live prior to moving to Oklahoma?
5. What is Jay Berry's maternal grandfather's profession?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)