|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 16 and 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the chimpanzee do that reminds Jay Berry of his Grandfather?
(a) He scratches his behind.
(b) He scratches his chin.
(c) He scratches his belly.
(d) He scratches his head.
2. How much money does Jay Berry give to Daisy for feeding the monkeys?
3. In what city is the circus performing at the time that Jay Berry catches the monkeys?
(a) Kansas City.
4. Why is Daisy mad at Jay Berry at the beginning of Chapter 9?
(a) He has hidden her new hat somewhere.
(b) He has taken too many apples for the monkeys.
(c) He has ruined her school book.
(d) He nailed a board over the door to her treehouse.
5. Why do Papa and Jay Berry agree to tend Grandpa's store for a day?
(a) So Grandpa can take Grandma to a wedding.
(b) So Grandpa, Grandma, Mama and Daisy can go to town.
(c) So Grandpa can have surgery.
(d) So Grandpa and Grandma can go on a little trip.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jay Berry realize when he wakes in the bottoms?
2. The book the librarian told Grandpa and Jay Berry about suggested using _______________ for bait.
3. Why does Grandpa say that he chose the crippled pony for Jay Berry to see?
4. Who bites into all the apples set for traps?
5. What makes Jay Berry realize that he can't keep the painter mare pony?
This section contains 303 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)