1. What is Jay Berry's last name?
2. How old is Jay Berry?
3. Who is Daisy?
(a) Jay Berry's girlfriend.
(b) Jay Berry's mother.
(c) Jay Berry's twin sister.
(d) Jay Berry's cousin.
4. What is notable about Daisy's appearance?
(a) She has bright red hair.
(b) She has a deformed leg.
(c) She has six toes on one foot.
(d) She has one green eye and one blue eye.
5. What does Daisy use to help her move around?
(a) A wheelchair.
(b) A crutch.
(c) A walker.
(d) A cane.
6. What is the problem with Daisy's right leg?
(a) It has much scarred tissue.
(b) It is arthritic.
(c) It is shorter than the left leg.
(d) It is deformed.
7. Jay Berry and Daisy can be said to be generally ________________ children.
8. With whom do Jay Berry and Daisy live?
(a) Their grandparents.
(b) Their foster parents.
(c) Their aunt and uncle.
(d) Their parents.
9. What is Jay Berry's father's profession?
This section contains 4,320 words
(approx. 15 pages at 300 words per page)