1. In which state is "Summer of Night" set?
2. What is the name of the town "Summer of Night" is set in?
3. How many regional schools were originally planned for the rural areas of the state?
4. In what year was Old Central School closed?
5. Which of the following is NOT one of Dale's friends?
6. What does Tubby kick at in Chapter 2?
A hole in the wall.
7. Who is the principal of Old Central School?
8. Who is Van Syke?
The school janitor.
9. Who does Cordie wait for outside the school at the end of the day?
This section contains 4,132 words
(approx. 14 pages at 300 words per page)