|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 41-42.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which boy says he will investigate the school to try and find out where Tubby is?
2. What does Dale's brother think he hears as they pass the Old Central grounds?
3. How did the town come to realize that the man executed was innocent?
(a) Two more children went missing.
(b) Another man confessed to the crimes.
(c) A kidnapped child insisted he was innocent.
(d) The man's alibi was later proven true.
4. What does Art discover was used to make the Borgia Bell?
(a) A Native American artifact.
(b) An Ancient Greek artifact.
(c) An Egyptian artifact.
(d) A Mayan artifact.
5. What emerges from Dale and Lawrence's closet in Chapter 16?
(a) A large centipede.
(b) A puddle of slime.
(c) A large green spider.
(d) A maggot-infested corpse.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what year was Old Central School closed?
2. Why does the school shake in Chapter 41?
3. Who pulls Kevin, unconscious, away from the burning school?
4. What does Dale steal from Mr. Ashley-Montague?
5. What building do the boys ride their bikes past in Chapter 3?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)