|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 17-19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In which state is "Summer of Night" set?
(b) New York.
2. What does Mr. Ashley-Montague say happened to the Borgia Bell in Chapter 14?
(a) It was shipped back to Italy.
(b) It was moved to a museum.
(c) It was melted down during the war.
(d) It was stolen.
3. What are the boys playing when the truck driven by Van Syke passes?
4. What year is inscribed on the school's bell?
5. Around which holiday does Duane calculate the sacrifices that activated the bell occurred in 1900?
(b) New Year.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the object thrown into the water from the rendering truck appear to be?
2. Who does Cordie wait for outside the school at the end of the day?
3. What is the name of the town "Summer of Night" is set in?
4. Who is Mrs. Cooke arguing with in front of the school in Chapter 5?
5. Where does Duane run to escape the truck which chases him in Chapter 9?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)