|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 11-13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Duane want to be when he grows up?
(a) A writer.
(b) A firefighter.
(c) A politician.
(d) A scientist.
2. What part of town do the Cookes live in?
(a) The side with cleared farmers fields.
(b) The wealthy side.
(c) The side with treed areas.
(d) The poor side.
3. What do Dale and Lawrence hear rustling around them in Chapter 7?
4. Where does Duane run to escape the truck which chases him in Chapter 9?
(a) Into a cornfield.
(b) Under an overpass.
(c) Into the river.
(d) Inside a barn.
5. What is the name of the massive bell which Duane learns about?
(a) The Basile Bell.
(b) The Borgia Bell.
(c) The Bagnoli Bell.
(d) The Balestra Bell.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jim see Mrs. Doubbet hunched over at the school in Chapter 7?
2. Where does Jim follow Mrs. Doubbet to?
3. What does Dale take with him when he goes to check out the Cooke house?
4. Who does Cordie wait for outside the school at the end of the day?
5. Who is Van Syke?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)