|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 11-13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many feet off the ground does Jim climb in order to see in Mrs. Doubbet's room?
(a) Thirty feet.
(b) Ten feet.
(c) Twelve feet.
(d) Twenty five feet.
2. What does Kevin see on his property at night in Chapter 10?
(a) A figure in a WWI helmet.
(b) A pack of running dogs.
(c) A large slimy insect.
(d) The rendering truck.
3. Where does Mike find a tunnel in Chapter 8?
(a) Near the Cave.
(b) In the middle of the baseball diamon.
(c) In front of Duane's house.
(d) In Van Skye's shed.
4. What does Duane do when a truck stops at the end of his driveway?
(a) Calls Mike.
(b) Waves it in.
(c) Runs as fast as he can.
(d) Arms himself with a gun.
5. In what year was Old Central School closed?
Short Answer Questions
1. What year is inscribed on the school's bell?
2. Who stops Dale when he tries to follow Cordie in Chapter 11?
3. What does Sandra tell the boys has happened to Tubby?
4. What does Duane want to be when he grows up?
5. How many regional schools were originally planned for the rural areas of the state?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)