|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5-7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the town "Summer of Night" is set in?
(a) White Spruce.
(b) Muskrat Place.
(c) Elm Haven.
2. Who is Mrs. Cooke arguing with in front of the school in Chapter 5?
(b) Van Skye.
(c) Ms. Moon.
(d) Dr. Roon.
3. Why is Duane at home alone in Chapter 7?
(a) His father is out drinking.
(b) His father is helping a neighbor mend a shed.
(c) His father is visiting the neighbors.
(d) His father is at work.
4. Which boy says he will investigate the school to try and find out where Tubby is?
5. What is the Cave?
(a) A drainage tunnel.
(b) A secret hidehout near the playground.
(c) A fort.
(d) A restaurant.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the noise which comes from the back of Van Syke's truck sound like?
2. Who is the leader of the group of boys at the Cave?
3. What building do the boys ride their bikes past in Chapter 3?
4. What nickname do the boys have for the teacher, Mrs. Doubbet?
5. Where is Duane lying in Chapter 4?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)