|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 23-25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What nickname do the boys have for the teacher, Mrs. Doubbet?
(a) Mrs. Duvet.
(b) Mrs. Double-Butt.
(c) Mrs. Double Double.
(d) Mrs. Doubbbbbbb-et.
2. What does Cordie Cooke tell Jim in Chapter 23?
(a) That Mrs. Duggan is living at her house.
(b) That her brother has returned from the dead.
(c) That Duane is still alive.
(d) That her mother has gone crazy.
3. Where does Dale see Cordie Cooke walking in Chapter 11?
(a) Down main street.
(b) Through the woods.
(c) Along the train tracks.
(d) By the river's edge.
4. What is the name of the massive bell which Duane learns about?
(a) The Bagnoli Bell.
(b) The Balestra Bell.
(c) The Basile Bell.
(d) The Borgia Bell.
5. What does the Stewarts' next door neighbor find in the basement in Chapter 22?
(a) A dead monkey-like creature.
(b) A stuffed animal.
(c) A garden snake.
(d) A drowned cat.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which boy says he will investigate the school to try and find out where Tubby is?
2. What is the name of the Stewarts' next door neighbor?
3. Where did Cordie shoot Dr. Roon?
4. Where does Jim hide when the rendering truck starts to chase him?
5. What does Jim retrieve from the closet in Chapter 23?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)