|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 23-25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Dale see Cordie Cooke walking in Chapter 11?
(a) Through the woods.
(b) By the river's edge.
(c) Along the train tracks.
(d) Down main street.
2. What nickname do the boys have for the teacher, Mrs. Doubbet?
(a) Mrs. Duvet.
(b) Mrs. Doubbbbbbb-et.
(c) Mrs. Double Double.
(d) Mrs. Double-Butt.
3. What does the Stewarts' next door neighbor find in the basement in Chapter 22?
(a) A drowned cat.
(b) A dead monkey-like creature.
(c) A garden snake.
(d) A stuffed animal.
4. Where does Duane go for further research in Chapter 13?
(a) Kent University.
(b) Concordia University.
(c) Bradley University.
(d) Lewis University.
5. When delirious with fever, who does Mike imagine he is conversing with?
(c) His mother.
(d) Mrs. Duggan.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who informs Duane and his father of Art's death?
2. What happens to Mike after he sees someone's face pressed against his basement window?
3. What is the name of the priest Mike visits?
4. How did William Campbell Philips die?
5. What do the boys decide to retrieve from the McBride farm in Chapter 25?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)