|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 23-25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dale see in the water in Chapter 21?
(a) Tubby's body.
(b) A large snake.
(c) Something blood-colored.
(d) Mrs. Duggan.
2. What does Cordie Cooke tell Jim in Chapter 23?
(a) That her brother has returned from the dead.
(b) That her mother has gone crazy.
(c) That Mrs. Duggan is living at her house.
(d) That Duane is still alive.
3. Which of the following is NOT an accident associated with the school's bell?
(a) A train derailment.
(b) A fire.
(c) A plane crash.
(d) The sinking of a ship.
4. What does Dale take with him when he goes to check out the Cooke house?
(a) A notebook.
(b) A sandwich and a bag of chips.
(c) A pair of binoculars.
(d) A slignshot.
5. Where does Duane go for further research in Chapter 13?
(a) Concordia University.
(b) Bradley University.
(c) Kent University.
(d) Lewis University.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Mrs. Cooke arguing with in front of the school in Chapter 5?
2. What do the boys notice coming from the school building and heading into the grounds?
3. Who is Mike advised to ask about the soldier?
4. What is the name of the Stewarts' next door neighbor?
5. What emerges from Dale and Lawrence's closet in Chapter 16?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)