1. In which state is "Summer of Night" set?
(d) New York.
2. What is the name of the town "Summer of Night" is set in?
(a) Elm Haven.
(c) Muskrat Place.
(d) White Spruce.
3. How many regional schools were originally planned for the rural areas of the state?
4. In what year was Old Central School closed?
5. Which of the following is NOT one of Dale's friends?
6. What does Tubby kick at in Chapter 2?
(a) A soccer ball.
(b) A pebble on the ground.
(c) His brother's dirty sneakers.
(d) A hole in the wall.
7. Who is the principal of Old Central School?
(a) Dr. Roon.
8. Who is Van Syke?
(a) The science teacher.
(b) The English teacher.
(c) The vice-principal.
(d) The school janitor.
9. Who does Cordie wait for outside the school at the end of the day?
(c) Her mother.
(d) Her brother.
This section contains 4,132 words
(approx. 14 pages at 300 words per page)