|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Elaine tell Aurora could happen if she breaks the circle around Harry?
(a) He could curse her.
(b) He could seize Slate's powers.
(c) He could call for the White Council.
(d) He could kill her.
2. Why did the Summer Lady bring the statue of Lily to the Stone Table?
(a) To paint her.
(b) To heal her.
(c) To sacrifice her.
(d) To use the Unraveling on her.
3. What does Harry figure out about the death of the Summer Knight at the Mothers?
(a) Why Morgan might be involved with the Winter Court.
(b) Aurora killed the Summer Knight.
(c) How his father died.
(d) The Summer Knight committed suicide.
4. What does the girl say is the reason for the statues of Lily in the garden?
(a) She is half stone gnome.
(b) She was caught in the sun.
(c) She models for her.
(d) She uses them for bird perches.
5. What does Harry ask the Mothers?
(a) How the power of the Knight changes hands.
(b) How to kill Aurora.
(c) Where Titania lives.
(d) How he can resurrect Ronald.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Harry ask Talos to do while waiting for the Summer Lady?
2. What does Harry want to do with Elaine?
3. What does Harry decide when he sees the battle between the courts?
4. What does Harry try to explain to Morgan?
5. Where do Harry and Karrin go when they leave Walmart?
Short Essay Questions
1. What do the mothers tell Harry he must do and what do they give him to use?
2. Why does Harry go to the airport and what do he and Elaine discuss?
3. For what does Harry apologize to the mothers and what happens immediately when he gets outside the cabin?
4. How does Harry respond to Meryl's request and why?
5. Why does Harry call the White Council and what is the result of that call?
6. What does Aurora decide to do with Harry, what does Elaine suggest and what does Elaine say to Harry?
7. What happens to Harry when he goes to the roof of the Rothchild Hotel? What does Talos say and how does Harry respond?
8. Where does the magic carriage take Harry and Elaine and what happens immediately upon arriving there?
9. What does Aurora say is her motivation for her actions?
10. Why is Elaine in Harry's car when he finishes talking with Meryl and what does he do with her?
This section contains 1,057 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)