|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who offers Harry food and water?
(a) The girl from the elevator.
(b) A Summer Cook.
(c) The Lord Marshal.
2. What does Harry do when he and Karrin run into Grum outside of Walmart?
(a) Zap him with a spell.
(b) Throw gasoline on him and a sterno can.
(c) Hit him over the head with his wizard staff.
(d) Shoot him.
3. What does Elaine tell Aurora could happen if she breaks the circle around Harry?
(a) He could seize Slate's powers.
(b) He could curse her.
(c) He could kill her.
(d) He could call for the White Council.
4. What does Lea allow Harry to see at the Stone Table?
(a) The battle taking place.
(b) His father's image.
(c) His grandmother's home.
(d) Susan's location.
5. What are both courts trying to do with the Stone Table?
(a) Use it.
(b) Pour blood on it.
(c) Destroy it.
(d) Protect it.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who arrives as Harry breaks free from his bindings?
2. What kind of tool does Karrin use on Grum?
3. What does Grum do when Harry comes out of the Mothers' cabin?
4. Why was the person in question #99 angry at Harry?
5. What do the Mothers tell Harry he must do?
Short Essay Questions
1. Where do Harry and Murphy run into Grum after leaving the store?
2. Why does Harry call the White Council and what is the result of that call?
3. Who are the people Harry encountered at the funeral and why do they want to hire Harry?
4. What do Winter and Summer agree to do with Harry and what do they require? Do they fulfill their bargain?
5. Where do Harry and Murphy go when they leave the store, who takes Murphy to the hospital and what do Meryl and Harry discuss?
6. What does Aurora decide to do with Harry, what does Elaine suggest and what does Elaine say to Harry?
7. What question does Harry ask the mothers and what is their answer?
8. What does the Summer Lady tell Harry about the Summer and Winter court?
9. Why does Harry call his grandmother and what does she tell him?
10. What do the mothers tell Harry he must do and what do they give him to use?
This section contains 1,045 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)