|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Slate prepare to do with Harry in Chapter 28?
(a) Send Harry back to earth.
(b) Tie up Harry.
(c) Kill Harry.
(d) Take Harry's power.
2. Why does Harry call Lea in Chapter 23?
(a) To ask her some questions.
(b) To tell her off.
(c) To accuse her of not loving him.
(d) To get her to take her power back.
3. Where is the Summer Knight's power now?
(a) In the Rother Chambers.
(b) In Slate.
(c) In the Stone Table.
(d) In Lily.
4. How does Harry view Lea's care taking of him?
(a) She has never taken care of him.
(b) It has been very reassuring.
(c) It has been too intermittant.
(d) It has been more harmful than helpful.
5. What does the person in question #154 give Harry?
(a) A gun and some silver rope.
(b) A new wand.
(c) A new sword.
(d) Ointment to protect his eyes.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Lea take Harry?
2. How does Harry feel about Meryl's request?
3. Where does Elaine want Harry to take her?
4. Who charges Harry when they arrive in the garden?
5. What do Meryl and Harry talk about in Chapter 22?
Short Essay Questions
1. What do the mothers tell Harry he must do and what do they give him to use?
2. Where do Harry and Murphy run into Grum after leaving the store?
3. Where do Harry and Murphy go when they leave the store, who takes Murphy to the hospital and what do Meryl and Harry discuss?
4. Where does the magic carriage take Harry and Elaine and what happens immediately upon arriving there?
5. What do Winter and Summer agree to do with Harry and what do they require? Do they fulfill their bargain?
6. What happens to Harry when he goes to the roof of the Rothchild Hotel? What does Talos say and how does Harry respond?
7. Why does Harry go to the airport and what do he and Elaine discuss?
8. Who is the girl on the elevator, what does Harry see in the garden that is connected to Meryl and what does the girl say about it?
9. What does Aurora decide to do with Harry, what does Elaine suggest and what does Elaine say to Harry?
10. Who are the people Harry encountered at the funeral and why do they want to hire Harry?
This section contains 1,063 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)