|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Harry try to explain to Morgan?
(a) The Red Court's connection to the Summer Knight's death.
(b) The importance about what is going on.
(c) The battle between the courts.
(d) Why Harry needs help.
2. What does the girl say is the reason for the statues of Lily in the garden?
(a) She models for her.
(b) She is half stone gnome.
(c) She uses them for bird perches.
(d) She was caught in the sun.
3. What does Aurora tell Harry she would do if he would stop working for Winter?
(a) Make him feel better for good.
(b) Make him the new Summer Knight.
(c) Heal Susan.
(d) Make him a stronger wizard.
4. What does the person in question #154 give Harry?
(a) A new sword.
(b) A gun and some silver rope.
(c) Ointment to protect his eyes.
(d) A new wand.
5. What would happen if Lily is sacrificed on the Stone Table?
(a) Summer would get Winter's power.
(b) Winter would get Ronald's power.
(c) Lily would have to chose to be fae.
(d) The Summer Knight's power would be lost.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lea allow Harry to see at the Stone Table?
2. What does Harry ask Talos to do while waiting for the Summer Lady?
3. Who was Korrick pretending to be in Nevernever?
4. What does Aurora arrange to do with Harry?
5. Why is Aurora doing what she is doing?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who arrives after Harry escapes from Aurora's trap
2. Why does Harry call his grandmother and what does she tell him?
3. What happens to Harry when he goes to the roof of the Rothchild Hotel? What does Talos say and how does Harry respond?
4. Why does Harry call the White Council and what is the result of that call?
5. What does Aurora tell Harry about what she plans to do with the Summer Knight power? What will result from her actions?
6. What is the mist that comes into the store and what does Harry do about it?
7. What does Aurora decide to do with Harry, what does Elaine suggest and what does Elaine say to Harry?
8. Why does Harry go to the airport and what do he and Elaine discuss?
9. What does the Summer Lady tell Harry about the Summer and Winter court?
10. Who are the people Harry encountered at the funeral and why do they want to hire Harry?
This section contains 1,192 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)