|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Summer Lady ask Harry when he comments on the statues of Lily in the garden?
(a) She wants to know if she can do one of him.
(b) She asks if he likes the statues?
(c) She asks how Harry knows her.
(d) She asks him to leave the garden.
2. What does Harry want to know as far as the ogre and ghoul are concerned?
(a) If the White Council can arrest them.
(b) Who their parents are.
(c) Who sent them after him.
(d) Where they live.
3. Why is Elaine sitting in Harry's car when he returns from seeing Meryl and Fix?
(a) She is going to kill him.
(b) Her feet are tired of walking.
(c) She has no car of her own.
(d) She is injured.
4. What kind of tool does Karrin use on Grum?
(a) A chain saw.
(b) A hammer.
(c) A garden rake.
(d) A shovel.
5. What does Harry wonder about the item Mother Winter gave him?
(a) If it will give him more power.
(b) If it can cure Susan.
(c) If he can use it more than once.
(d) If it can resurrect Ronald.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did the Summer Lady bring the statue of Lily to the Stone Table?
2. Where does Elaine want Harry to take her?
3. What does Elaine tell Aurora could happen if she breaks the circle around Harry?
4. Why does Meryl apologize to Harry?
5. What does the person in question #154 give Harry?
Short Essay Questions
1. What do Winter and Summer agree to do with Harry and what do they require? Do they fulfill their bargain?
2. For what does Harry apologize to the mothers and what happens immediately when he gets outside the cabin?
3. Where do Harry and Murphy go when they leave the store, who takes Murphy to the hospital and what do Meryl and Harry discuss?
4. Where does Lea take Harry? What does he see there?
5. What does Aurora decide to do with Harry, what does Elaine suggest and what does Elaine say to Harry?
6. Where does the magic carriage take Harry and Elaine and what happens immediately upon arriving there?
7. What does Aurora say is her motivation for her actions?
8. What question does Harry ask the mothers and what is their answer?
9. What does the Summer Lady tell Harry about the Summer and Winter court?
10. How does Harry respond to Meryl's request and why?
This section contains 967 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)