|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the Mothers tell Harry he must do?
(a) Fix the problems.
(b) Kill Aurora.
(c) Go to the Winter Court.
(d) Bring in the White Council.
2. What would happen if Lily is sacrificed on the Stone Table?
(a) The Summer Knight's power would be lost.
(b) Summer would get Winter's power.
(c) Winter would get Ronald's power.
(d) Lily would have to chose to be fae.
3. What are changelings?
(a) Beings who are half human and half fae.
(b) People who can change to a bird.
(c) Beings left on doorsteps.
(d) People who have been stolen as babies by the Red Court.
4. What does Harry want to do with Elaine?
(a) Take her to the Winter Court.
(b) Take her to the hospital.
(c) Take her to the White Council.
(d) Take her home.
5. Who are the people who attack Harry and Billy in the alley?
(a) The three people from Ronald's funeral.
(b) The Winter Knight.
(d) Two vampires from the Red Court.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who stopped the person from question #99?
2. What type of relationship has Harry and Lea had in the past?
3. To what court are Meryl and her friends attached?
4. Why does Karrin get angry during her meeting with Harry at Walmart?
5. Why is Elaine sitting in Harry's car when he returns from seeing Meryl and Fix?
Short Essay Questions
1. What question does Harry ask the mothers and what is their answer?
2. What is the mist that comes into the store and what does Harry do about it?
3. Why does Harry call his grandmother and what does she tell him?
4. Who arrives after Harry escapes from Aurora's trap
5. What does Aurora say is her motivation for her actions?
6. Why is Elaine in Harry's car when he finishes talking with Meryl and what does he do with her?
7. How does Harry get away from the chlorofiend?
8. Where do Harry and Murphy run into Grum after leaving the store?
9. What happens to Harry when he goes to the roof of the Rothchild Hotel? What does Talos say and how does Harry respond?
10. Who is the girl on the elevator, what does Harry see in the garden that is connected to Meryl and what does the girl say about it?
This section contains 1,096 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)