|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of tool does Karrin use on Grum?
(a) A shovel.
(b) A chain saw.
(c) A garden rake.
(d) A hammer.
2. Why does Meryl apologize to Harry?
(a) For grabbing his neck in the alley.
(b) For slapping him in the face near his apartment.
(c) For kicking him in the shins at the restaurant.
(d) For hitting him outside the funeral home.
3. To what court are Meryl and her friends attached?
4. What does the girl say is the reason for the statues of Lily in the garden?
(a) She is half stone gnome.
(b) She was caught in the sun.
(c) She models for her.
(d) She uses them for bird perches.
5. What does Lea insist to Harry?
(a) She always has his best interest at heart.
(b) She promised his father she would protect him.
(c) He is too stubborn.
(d) She loves him but needs him to grow up.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Harry find the Mothers?
2. Where do Harry and Karrin go when they leave Walmart?
3. Why does Harry call Lea in Chapter 23?
4. Where is the Summer Lady staying?
5. Where does Lea take Harry?
Short Essay Questions
1. Where do Harry and Murphy go when they leave the store, who takes Murphy to the hospital and what do Meryl and Harry discuss?
2. Where does the magic carriage take Harry and Elaine and what happens immediately upon arriving there?
3. What does Aurora tell Harry about what she plans to do with the Summer Knight power? What will result from her actions?
4. How does Harry respond to Meryl's request and why?
5. Why is Elaine in Harry's car when he finishes talking with Meryl and what does he do with her?
6. Who are the people Harry encountered at the funeral and why do they want to hire Harry?
7. What does Lea show Harry and what does Harry learn from it?
8. What question does Harry ask the mothers and what is their answer?
9. What do the mothers tell Harry he must do and what do they give him to use?
10. Where does Lea take Harry? What does he see there?
This section contains 1,049 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)