|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Karrin get angry during her meeting with Harry at Walmart?
(a) Because the White Council would give Harry to the Red Court.
(b) Because her husband was killed.
(c) Because Harry won't date her.
(d) Because she is a police officer.
2. What are changelings?
(a) Beings left on doorsteps.
(b) Beings who are half human and half fae.
(c) People who have been stolen as babies by the Red Court.
(d) People who can change to a bird.
3. What do the Mothers tell Harry he must do?
(a) Bring in the White Council.
(b) Go to the Winter Court.
(c) Kill Aurora.
(d) Fix the problems.
4. Where is Karrin injured in her fight with Grum?
(a) Her knee.
(b) Her face.
(c) Her arm.
(d) Her shoulder.
5. What does Grum do when Harry comes out of the Mothers' cabin?
(a) Poison him.
(b) Stab him.
(c) Knock him out.
(d) Tie him with rope.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of payment does Meryl offer Harry?
2. Who stopped the person from question #99?
3. What does Lea say about the Stone Table?
4. What does Harry tell Billy and the others with him when they meet to stop Aurora?
5. How does Harry view Lea's care taking of him?
Short Essay Questions
1. Where does Lea take Harry? What does he see there?
2. Who are the people Harry encountered at the funeral and why do they want to hire Harry?
3. What does Aurora decide to do with Harry, what does Elaine suggest and what does Elaine say to Harry?
4. Why does Harry go to the airport and what do he and Elaine discuss?
5. How does Harry respond to Meryl's request and why?
6. Who is the girl on the elevator, what does Harry see in the garden that is connected to Meryl and what does the girl say about it?
7. Where do Harry and Murphy run into Grum after leaving the store?
8. What happens to Harry when he goes to the roof of the Rothchild Hotel? What does Talos say and how does Harry respond?
9. What do Winter and Summer agree to do with Harry and what do they require? Do they fulfill their bargain?
10. Where does the magic carriage take Harry and Elaine and what happens immediately upon arriving there?
This section contains 1,043 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)