|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Aurora arrange to do with Harry?
(a) Drown him.
(b) Kill him on the Stone Table.
(c) Take him with her.
(d) Send him to the Winter Court.
2. What does Harry try to explain to Morgan?
(a) The battle between the courts.
(b) The importance about what is going on.
(c) The Red Court's connection to the Summer Knight's death.
(d) Why Harry needs help.
3. What type of relationship has Harry and Lea had in the past?
(a) Full of strife.
(d) Interesting and exciting.
4. What does Harry wonder about the item Mother Winter gave him?
(a) If he can use it more than once.
(b) If it can resurrect Ronald.
(c) If it can cure Susan.
(d) If it will give him more power.
5. What does Grum do when Harry comes out of the Mothers' cabin?
(a) Tie him with rope.
(b) Stab him.
(c) Poison him.
(d) Knock him out.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Elaine want Harry to take her?
2. What would happen if Lily is sacrificed on the Stone Table?
3. What does Elaine do to Harry?
4. What does Harry think about Aurora's plan?
5. What does Harry want to know as far as the ogre and ghoul are concerned?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Harry call his grandmother and what does she tell him?
2. Who arrives after Harry escapes from Aurora's trap
3. What happens to Harry when he goes to the roof of the Rothchild Hotel? What does Talos say and how does Harry respond?
4. Where do Harry and Murphy go when they leave the store, who takes Murphy to the hospital and what do Meryl and Harry discuss?
5. Who is the girl on the elevator, what does Harry see in the garden that is connected to Meryl and what does the girl say about it?
6. What does Aurora tell Harry about what she plans to do with the Summer Knight power? What will result from her actions?
7. What does Lea show Harry and what does Harry learn from it?
8. Why does Harry go to the airport and what do he and Elaine discuss?
9. Why does Harry call the White Council and what is the result of that call?
10. Who are the people Harry encountered at the funeral and why do they want to hire Harry?
This section contains 1,161 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)