|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Grum do when Harry comes out of the Mothers' cabin?
(a) Tie him with rope.
(b) Stab him.
(c) Poison him.
(d) Knock him out.
2. What are both courts trying to do with the Stone Table?
(a) Protect it.
(b) Pour blood on it.
(c) Use it.
(d) Destroy it.
3. How does Harry feel about Meryl's request?
4. Why is Elaine sitting in Harry's car when he returns from seeing Meryl and Fix?
(a) She has no car of her own.
(b) Her feet are tired of walking.
(c) She is injured.
(d) She is going to kill him.
5. Why is Aurora doing what she is doing?
(a) To have more power.
(b) To kill Mab.
(c) To end the White Council.
(d) To stop the struggle between Summer and Winter.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Harry ask the Mothers?
2. What attacks Harry after Grum disappears?
3. Why does Harry call Lea in Chapter 23?
4. Who are the people who attack Harry and Billy in the alley?
5. What does Mother Winter tell Harry about the item she gave him?
Short Essay Questions
1. Where do Harry and Murphy go when they leave the store, who takes Murphy to the hospital and what do Meryl and Harry discuss?
2. What do the mothers tell Harry he must do and what do they give him to use?
3. What is the mist that comes into the store and what does Harry do about it?
4. Who are the people Harry encountered at the funeral and why do they want to hire Harry?
5. Who arrives after Harry escapes from Aurora's trap
6. What do Winter and Summer agree to do with Harry and what do they require? Do they fulfill their bargain?
7. What does Lea show Harry and what does Harry learn from it?
8. What does the Summer Lady tell Harry about the Summer and Winter court?
9. Where does Lea take Harry? What does he see there?
10. Why does Harry call the White Council and what is the result of that call?
This section contains 1,028 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)