|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did the Summer Lady bring the statue of Lily to the Stone Table?
(a) To heal her.
(b) To paint her.
(c) To use the Unraveling on her.
(d) To sacrifice her.
2. What does the girl say is the reason for the statues of Lily in the garden?
(a) She models for her.
(b) She uses them for bird perches.
(c) She was caught in the sun.
(d) She is half stone gnome.
3. What does Lea say about the Stone Table?
(a) It is from the high Sierra mountains.
(b) Whoever's blood spills on it loses their power.
(c) It is 3000 years old.
(d) Harry's father made it.
4. What does the Summer Lady ask Harry when he comments on the statues of Lily in the garden?
(a) She wants to know if she can do one of him.
(b) She asks if he likes the statues?
(c) She asks how Harry knows her.
(d) She asks him to leave the garden.
5. What does Harry realize about Elaine's last statement?
(a) She was killing him.
(b) She was saying she would call the White Council.
(c) She was saying good-bye.
(d) She gave him a clue.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Harry ask the Mothers?
2. What bothers Harry about the timing of the first attack on him by the ogre and the ghoul?
3. Where is Karrin injured in her fight with Grum?
4. How does Harry view Lea's care taking of him?
5. Where does Lea take Harry?
This section contains 313 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)