|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Harry wonder about the item Mother Winter gave him?
(a) If he can use it more than once.
(b) If it can resurrect Ronald.
(c) If it can cure Susan.
(d) If it will give him more power.
2. Who was Korrick pretending to be in Nevernever?
(a) A ghoul.
(c) A unicorn.
3. Why is Elaine sitting in Harry's car when he returns from seeing Meryl and Fix?
(a) She is going to kill him.
(b) She has no car of her own.
(c) Her feet are tired of walking.
(d) She is injured.
4. What does Harry ask Talos to do while waiting for the Summer Lady?
(a) Bring them some water.
(b) Introduce him to the person from question #99.
(c) Give Elaine a chair.
(d) Help Elaine.
5. What do Meryl and Harry talk about in Chapter 22?
(a) Meryl's interest in Fix.
(b) The Red Court.
(c) How to free Lily.
(d) Their lives and difficulties.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who arrives as Harry breaks free from his bindings?
2. Where do Harry and Karrin go when they leave Walmart?
3. Why was the person in question #99 angry at Harry?
4. Who are the people who attack Harry and Billy in the alley?
5. Why does Karrin get angry during her meeting with Harry at Walmart?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Harry call the White Council and what is the result of that call?
2. What happens to Harry when he goes to the roof of the Rothchild Hotel? What does Talos say and how does Harry respond?
3. What does Aurora decide to do with Harry, what does Elaine suggest and what does Elaine say to Harry?
4. Where do Harry and Murphy run into Grum after leaving the store?
5. Why does Harry call his grandmother and what does she tell him?
6. What do Winter and Summer agree to do with Harry and what do they require? Do they fulfill their bargain?
7. What is the mist that comes into the store and what does Harry do about it?
8. Who is the girl on the elevator, what does Harry see in the garden that is connected to Meryl and what does the girl say about it?
9. How does Harry respond to Meryl's request and why?
10. For what does Harry apologize to the mothers and what happens immediately when he gets outside the cabin?
This section contains 1,000 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)