|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the girl say is the reason for the statues of Lily in the garden?
(a) She uses them for bird perches.
(b) She models for her.
(c) She was caught in the sun.
(d) She is half stone gnome.
2. Where is the Summer Knight's power now?
(a) In the Stone Table.
(b) In Slate.
(c) In the Rother Chambers.
(d) In Lily.
3. What does Aurora tell Harry she would do if he would stop working for Winter?
(a) Heal Susan.
(b) Make him the new Summer Knight.
(c) Make him a stronger wizard.
(d) Make him feel better for good.
4. What does Harry tell Billy and the others with him when they meet to stop Aurora?
(a) They need to go get some magic arrows.
(b) They must follow his lead.
(c) They should spread out and scout ahead.
(d) They need to stay away from the Stone Table.
5. Who are the people who attack Harry and Billy in the alley?
(a) Two vampires from the Red Court.
(b) The Winter Knight.
(d) The three people from Ronald's funeral.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Karrin get angry during her meeting with Harry at Walmart?
2. Where does Harry find the Mothers?
3. Why does Meryl apologize to Harry?
4. What does Harry want to know as far as the ogre and ghoul are concerned?
5. Why is Aurora doing what she is doing?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who arrives after Harry escapes from Aurora's trap
2. Where does Lea take Harry? What does he see there?
3. Why does Harry go to the airport and what do he and Elaine discuss?
4. How does Harry respond to Meryl's request and why?
5. What do the mothers tell Harry he must do and what do they give him to use?
6. Where does the magic carriage take Harry and Elaine and what happens immediately upon arriving there?
7. How does Harry get away from the chlorofiend?
8. What does Lea show Harry and what does Harry learn from it?
9. Where do Harry and Murphy run into Grum after leaving the store?
10. What does the Summer Lady tell Harry about the Summer and Winter court?
This section contains 1,053 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)