|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Harry figure out about the death of the Summer Knight at the Mothers?
(a) How his father died.
(b) Why Morgan might be involved with the Winter Court.
(c) The Summer Knight committed suicide.
(d) Aurora killed the Summer Knight.
2. Why does Meryl apologize to Harry?
(a) For hitting him outside the funeral home.
(b) For kicking him in the shins at the restaurant.
(c) For slapping him in the face near his apartment.
(d) For grabbing his neck in the alley.
3. What do the Mothers tell Harry he must do?
(a) Bring in the White Council.
(b) Kill Aurora.
(c) Fix the problems.
(d) Go to the Winter Court.
4. What does Lea insist to Harry?
(a) He is too stubborn.
(b) She loves him but needs him to grow up.
(c) She promised his father she would protect him.
(d) She always has his best interest at heart.
5. For what does Harry apologize to the Mothers before leaving?
(a) If the unicorn is harmed.
(b) Wanting power for himself.
(c) Representing the Winter Court.
(d) Lying to them.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is special about the place Lea took him?
2. Who stopped the person from question #99?
3. What does Harry know about Morgan's feelings towards his job?
4. What does Harry do when he and Karrin run into Grum outside of Walmart?
5. To what court are Meryl and her friends attached?
Short Essay Questions
1. What do the mothers tell Harry he must do and what do they give him to use?
2. What does Aurora say is her motivation for her actions?
3. Who arrives after Harry escapes from Aurora's trap
4. Where does Lea take Harry? What does he see there?
5. Why does Harry call his grandmother and what does she tell him?
6. Why is Elaine in Harry's car when he finishes talking with Meryl and what does he do with her?
7. Why does Harry go to the airport and what do he and Elaine discuss?
8. How does Harry get away from the chlorofiend?
9. Where do Harry and Murphy run into Grum after leaving the store?
10. How does Harry respond to Meryl's request and why?
This section contains 1,049 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)