|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why was the person in question #99 angry at Harry?
(a) Because he is a representative of the Winter Court.
(b) Harry had him arrested once.
(c) Because his uncle killed a relative.
(d) Harry is human.
2. What does Harry try to explain to Morgan?
(a) The battle between the courts.
(b) The Red Court's connection to the Summer Knight's death.
(c) The importance about what is going on.
(d) Why Harry needs help.
3. What does Harry tell Billy and the others with him when they meet to stop Aurora?
(a) They should spread out and scout ahead.
(b) They need to stay away from the Stone Table.
(c) They need to go get some magic arrows.
(d) They must follow his lead.
4. What does Harry tell Aurora?
(a) She must go into hiding.
(b) He has come to kill her.
(c) She has been manipulating him.
(d) He knows she killed the Summer Knight.
5. Where is Karrin injured in her fight with Grum?
(a) Her shoulder.
(b) Her knee.
(c) Her arm.
(d) Her face.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Harry want to do with Elaine?
2. What does Aurora tell Harry she would do if he would stop working for Winter?
3. What is special about the place Lea took him?
4. What does Harry do when he and Karrin run into Grum outside of Walmart?
5. What do Meryl and Harry talk about in Chapter 22?
This section contains 307 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)