|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Summer Lady ask Harry when he comments on the statues of Lily in the garden?
(a) She asks him to leave the garden.
(b) She asks how Harry knows her.
(c) She wants to know if she can do one of him.
(d) She asks if he likes the statues?
2. What does Harry ask the Mothers?
(a) How he can resurrect Ronald.
(b) How to kill Aurora.
(c) Where Titania lives.
(d) How the power of the Knight changes hands.
3. What does Aurora arrange to do with Harry?
(a) Take him with her.
(b) Drown him.
(c) Send him to the Winter Court.
(d) Kill him on the Stone Table.
4. What does Harry figure out about the death of the Summer Knight at the Mothers?
(a) How his father died.
(b) Why Morgan might be involved with the Winter Court.
(c) The Summer Knight committed suicide.
(d) Aurora killed the Summer Knight.
5. Where does Elaine want Harry to take her?
(a) To the Red Court.
(b) To the Winter Court.
(c) To the White Council.
(d) To the Summer Court.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Aurora doing what she is doing?
2. What does Harry do when he and Karrin run into Grum outside of Walmart?
3. What does Harry want to do with Elaine?
4. Who charges Harry when they arrive in the garden?
5. What is the mist that is pouring into Walmart when Harry and Karrin are there?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Harry call his grandmother and what does she tell him?
2. What does Aurora decide to do with Harry, what does Elaine suggest and what does Elaine say to Harry?
3. How does Harry respond to Meryl's request and why?
4. What does Aurora say is her motivation for her actions?
5. Why is Elaine in Harry's car when he finishes talking with Meryl and what does he do with her?
6. Who is the girl on the elevator, what does Harry see in the garden that is connected to Meryl and what does the girl say about it?
7. For what does Harry apologize to the mothers and what happens immediately when he gets outside the cabin?
8. What do Winter and Summer agree to do with Harry and what do they require? Do they fulfill their bargain?
9. What question does Harry ask the mothers and what is their answer?
10. How does Harry get away from the chlorofiend?
This section contains 1,038 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)