|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Harry know about Morgan's feelings towards his job?
(a) Morgan wants Harry to fail.
(b) Morgan doesn't care what Harry does.
(c) Morgan is helping him surreptitiously.
(d) Morgan is trying to take over Harry's job.
2. Who charges Harry when they arrive in the garden?
(a) A wizard.
(b) A werewolf.
(c) A vampire.
(d) A centaur.
3. Why did the Summer Lady bring the statue of Lily to the Stone Table?
(a) To use the Unraveling on her.
(b) To paint her.
(c) To heal her.
(d) To sacrifice her.
4. What does Harry tell Aurora?
(a) She must go into hiding.
(b) She has been manipulating him.
(c) He has come to kill her.
(d) He knows she killed the Summer Knight.
5. Why is Elaine sitting in Harry's car when he returns from seeing Meryl and Fix?
(a) She is going to kill him.
(b) Her feet are tired of walking.
(c) She is injured.
(d) She has no car of her own.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Aurora doing what she is doing?
2. Who offers Harry food and water?
3. Where is Karrin injured in her fight with Grum?
4. What is the mist that is pouring into Walmart when Harry and Karrin are there?
5. What do the Mothers tell Harry he must do?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who is the girl on the elevator, what does Harry see in the garden that is connected to Meryl and what does the girl say about it?
2. Who arrives after Harry escapes from Aurora's trap
3. Why does Harry go to the airport and what do he and Elaine discuss?
4. Where does the magic carriage take Harry and Elaine and what happens immediately upon arriving there?
5. What do Winter and Summer agree to do with Harry and what do they require? Do they fulfill their bargain?
6. What does Lea show Harry and what does Harry learn from it?
7. Why does Harry call the White Council and what is the result of that call?
8. Where do Harry and Murphy run into Grum after leaving the store?
9. How does Harry get away from the chlorofiend?
10. What question does Harry ask the mothers and what is their answer?
This section contains 1,017 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)