|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Harry tell Aurora?
(a) She must go into hiding.
(b) He has come to kill her.
(c) She has been manipulating him.
(d) He knows she killed the Summer Knight.
2. What did Ronald do for Meryl and her friends?
(a) Blackmail them.
(b) Support them financially.
(c) Protect them.
(d) Harass them.
3. What does Lea say about the Stone Table?
(a) Whoever's blood spills on it loses their power.
(b) It is from the high Sierra mountains.
(c) It is 3000 years old.
(d) Harry's father made it.
4. Where is Karrin injured in her fight with Grum?
(a) Her knee.
(b) Her arm.
(c) Her face.
(d) Her shoulder.
5. Who offers Harry food and water?
(a) The Lord Marshal.
(c) The girl from the elevator.
(d) A Summer Cook.
Short Answer Questions
1. For what does Harry apologize to the Mothers before leaving?
2. What does Harry decide when he sees the battle between the courts?
3. What does Harry want to do with Elaine?
4. What does Harry do when he and Karrin run into Grum outside of Walmart?
5. What does the person in question #154 give Harry?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Lea show Harry and what does Harry learn from it?
2. What does Aurora decide to do with Harry, what does Elaine suggest and what does Elaine say to Harry?
3. How does Harry respond to Meryl's request and why?
4. What happens to Harry when he goes to the roof of the Rothchild Hotel? What does Talos say and how does Harry respond?
5. Who is the girl on the elevator, what does Harry see in the garden that is connected to Meryl and what does the girl say about it?
6. Who are the people Harry encountered at the funeral and why do they want to hire Harry?
7. What is the mist that comes into the store and what does Harry do about it?
8. Where do Harry and Murphy run into Grum after leaving the store?
9. How does Harry get away from the chlorofiend?
10. What do Winter and Summer agree to do with Harry and what do they require? Do they fulfill their bargain?
This section contains 1,048 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)