|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is on the paper Harry steals at Reuel's house?
(a) A picture of Reuel with his parents when he is four.
(b) A picture of Reuel with 2 women and 2 men.
(c) A picture of Reuel standing alone by a waterfall.
(d) A picture of Reuel changing forms.
2. What does Harry ask Lloyd?
(a) If he loves Mab.
(b) If he is working for the Red Court.
(c) If he loves Maeve.
(d) If he killed the Summer Knight.
3. Who is trying to killy Dresden?
4. From whom has Mab purchased Dresden's contract?
(a) The Red Court.
(c) Dresden's godmother.
(d) Dresden's nemesis.
5. What does Mab first do to Harry when he refuses to deal with her?
(a) Kicks him in the shin.
(b) Chokes him with a gold collar.
(c) Paralyzes Harry's hand on the desk.
(d) Pulls a gun on him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of wars are happening at the moment?
2. About what does Harry warn Billy?
3. How does the Gatekeeper say Harry will be recognized as a full wizard?
4. Why are the White Council and the Merlin going to bring charges against Harry?
5. What does LaFortier say about Harry's cowl?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Harry go to Ronald Reuel's apartment, who does he encounter and what does he convince that person to do?
2. What does Elaine tell Harry when he arrives home from Murphy's and finds her in his apartment?
3. Why does Harry eliminate Maeve as Ronald's killer?
4. Where does Harry meet Billy in Chapter 1 and why is Billy concerned?
5. Why are Billy and his friends worried about Harry, what does Harry tell Billy and why does Harry get even angerier at Billy?
6. What does Harry tell Toot-Toot when he arrives, what is his response? How does Harry reassure him?
7. What happens to Harry at Ronald's funeral with three people he hears talking?
8. Describe Harry's dream about Susan from Chapter 10.
9. What are the knights of the courts, why do they exist? What does Harry realize when discussing his case with Bob?
10. Who is Ebenezer McCoy and what does he tell Harry? Why are they angry at each other. What two council members say they will vote with McCoy?
This section contains 1,057 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)