|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many queens are there in each court?
2. Who finagles a spot on the council?
(b) No one.
3. Where is Summer Lady?
(a) With Winter Lady.
(c) On Mt. Helos.
(d) At the top of a building.
4. Who helps Harry?
5. What is the homeless woman in the park's true identity?
(a) A fairy.
(b) A ghoul.
(c) An elf.
(d) A vampire.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is arguing when Harry arrives at a funeral?
2. Where is Harry's lab?
3. What does LaFortier say about Harry's cowl?
4. What does Mab first do to Harry when he refuses to deal with her?
5. What would happen if Susan slakes her thirst for blood?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Harry tell Murphy about his case and how does she respond?
2. What is the conundrum Elaine and Harry are in concerning the crimes in the Summer and Winter courts?
3. What is the information Harry received from Toot-Toot?
4. How does Harry go to Ronald Reuel's apartment, who does he encounter and what does he convince that person to do?
5. Why are Billy and his friends worried about Harry, what does Harry tell Billy and why does Harry get even angerier at Billy?
6. What line of work is Murphy in and why would Harry go see her?
7. What does Morgan do when he comes to Harry's when Elaine is there?
8. What does Maeve say she wants for answering Harry's question and what is Harry's response?
9. What does Wizard LaFortier state to the council, what is his opinion of Harry and what is Harry's argument against LaFortier?
10. What does Mab tell Harry he must do in order to be free of her?
This section contains 939 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)