|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Summer need a representative?
(a) Because there always has to be a yin and yang.
(b) Because Harry is working for winter.
(c) Summer does not need a representative.
(d) Because she is too busy with the harvest.
2. About what does Harry warn Billy?
(a) That the Summer Lady plans to kill Billy.
(b) That he should avoid any bargains or deals offered.
(c) That Billy will become a full vampire the next time he is attacked.
(d) That the Winter Lady plans to kill Billy.
3. Who is Ms. Sommerset?
(a) Billy's mother.
(b) Dresden's sister.
(c) A client for Dresden.
(d) Dresden's boss.
4. What does LaFortier say about Harry's cowl?
(a) Perhaps it should be revoked.
(b) It is the wrong color for consideration by the council.
(c) It indicates a wizard in training rather than a full wizard.
(d) His cowl is missing and therefore, he cannot prove he is a full wizard.
5. What is on the paper Harry steals at Reuel's house?
(a) A picture of Reuel with 2 women and 2 men.
(b) A picture of Reuel with his parents when he is four.
(c) A picture of Reuel standing alone by a waterfall.
(d) A picture of Reuel changing forms.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Susan?
2. When will Dresden search for Susan?
3. What does Harry convince the man at Reuel's home to do?
4. What does Harry figure out about Maeve?
5. How will Harry get answers from Toot-Toot?
Short Essay Questions
1. Where does Harry meet Billy in Chapter 1 and why is Billy concerned?
2. What does Ms. Sommerset tell Harry about herself, why she is there and what is Harry's response? How does Ms. Sommerset deal with Harry's response?
3. What happens while Billy and Harry talk with a truck of men? How does Harry respond?
4. What does Elaine tell Harry when he arrives home from Murphy's and finds her in his apartment?
5. What are the knights of the courts, why do they exist? What does Harry realize when discussing his case with Bob?
6. For what does Harry tell Billy he's going to use a pizza?
7. What does Morgan do when he comes to Harry's when Elaine is there?
8. What is the information Harry received from Toot-Toot?
9. What happened that caused Harry to seclude himself and how is he dealing with it?
10. What does Harry tell Toot-Toot when he arrives, what is his response? How does Harry reassure him?
This section contains 1,012 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)