|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Harry ask Maeve?
(a) If she killed the Winter Knight.
(b) If she knows where Elaine is hiding.
(c) If she killed the Summer Knight.
(d) If the summer knight is her brother.
2. What does Harry convince the man at Reuel's home to do?
(a) Pay for the plumbing bill.
(b) Sign for installation of cable service.
(c) Sign his signature.
(d) Take him to the upstairs bath.
3. What does the person who grabs Harry in an alley say will happen if Harry does not drop his amulet?
(a) The night will never end.
(b) Billy's neck will be broken.
(c) Harry's neck will be broken.
(d) The day will never end.
4. What is the price of Elaine's debt being canceled?
(a) Prove the Winter Court responsible for a murder.
(b) Finding Harry.
(c) Killing a rogue werewolf.
(d) Killing a rogue vampire.
5. What does Toot-Toot think Harry wants?
(a) Some faerie dust.
(b) For the faeries to work with the winter Queen.
(c) For the faeries to kill Mab.
(d) A map to faerieland.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Harry stop a faerie from seducing him?
2. With what does Harry stab himself?
3. What does Harry figure out about Maeve?
4. What does Harry have to do for Mab?
5. Who is Mab?
Short Essay Questions
1. What line of work is Murphy in and why would Harry go see her?
2. What does the man in Ronald's apartment smell and what does he and Harry do?
3. What does Billy wonder might be related to the current problems with magic in town? How does Harry act in response to Billy's ideas?
4. What does the council tell Harry about the Red Court and peace and how does Harry respond?
5. What does Maeve say she wants for answering Harry's question and what is Harry's response?
6. What is the information Harry received from Toot-Toot?
7. What does Wizard LaFortier state to the council, what is his opinion of Harry and what is Harry's argument against LaFortier?
8. What happened that caused Harry to seclude himself and how is he dealing with it?
9. Why are Billy and his friends worried about Harry, what does Harry tell Billy and why does Harry get even angerier at Billy?
10. What does the Gatekeeper say about Queen Mab and the Winter court and what does he say Harry must do? How does the senior council respond to the Gatekeeper's terms?
This section contains 1,048 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)