|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mother Winter tell Harry about the item she gave him?
(a) It is to be used only for necessity.
(b) It will only work three times.
(c) He is not the only person who can use it.
(d) It can destroy the world.
2. What kind of payment does Meryl offer Harry?
(a) A barter.
(b) Double payment.
(c) Triple payment.
(d) His normal fees.
3. To what court are Meryl and her friends attached?
4. Why does Karrin get angry during her meeting with Harry at Walmart?
(a) Because the White Council would give Harry to the Red Court.
(b) Because she is a police officer.
(c) Because Harry won't date her.
(d) Because her husband was killed.
5. What does Harry realize about Elaine's last statement?
(a) She was killing him.
(b) She was saying good-bye.
(c) She gave him a clue.
(d) She was saying she would call the White Council.
6. Who stopped the person from question #99?
(a) The Queen's guard.
(b) The Queen's councilor.
(c) The Lord Marshal.
(d) The Summer Lady.
7. What does Harry want to know as far as the ogre and ghoul are concerned?
(a) If the White Council can arrest them.
(b) Where they live.
(c) Who sent them after him.
(d) Who their parents are.
8. Where does Harry find Elaine in Chapter 24?
(a) His apartment.
(b) The White Council's meeting room.
(c) The downtown train station.
(d) O'Hare Airport.
9. Who offers Harry food and water?
(a) A Summer Cook.
(b) The Lord Marshal.
(c) The girl from the elevator.
10. What does Harry know about Morgan's feelings towards his job?
(a) Morgan doesn't care what Harry does.
(b) Morgan wants Harry to fail.
(c) Morgan is helping him surreptitiously.
(d) Morgan is trying to take over Harry's job.
11. What is the mist that is pouring into Walmart when Harry and Karrin are there?
(a) Hypnotic magic.
(b) Poisonous gas.
(c) Mind fog.
(d) Troll breath.
12. What does Lea allow Harry to see at the Stone Table?
(a) Susan's location.
(b) His grandmother's home.
(c) His father's image.
(d) The battle taking place.
13. Where does Elaine want Harry to take her?
(a) To the White Council.
(b) To the Red Court.
(c) To the Winter Court.
(d) To the Summer Court.
14. What does Harry decide when he sees the battle between the courts?
(a) He needs to destroy the table.
(b) He needs to get Lea back to the cabin.
(c) He needs to get to Chicago Westside Park.
(d) He needs to contact the White Council.
15. What happens when Harry calls the White Council for help?
(a) They tell him to come to a meeting.
(b) They tell him he is being given to Red Court.
(c) They tell him what to do.
(d) He is denied access to the senior wizards.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lea insist to Harry?
2. What does Harry ask Talos to do while waiting for the Summer Lady?
3. What attacks Harry after Grum disappears?
4. Why did the Summer Lady bring the statue of Lily to the Stone Table?
5. What bothers Harry about the timing of the first attack on him by the ogre and the ghoul?
This section contains 570 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)