|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Slate prepare to do with Harry in Chapter 28?
(a) Take Harry's power.
(b) Tie up Harry.
(c) Kill Harry.
(d) Send Harry back to earth.
2. What does Harry decide when he sees the battle between the courts?
(a) He needs to get to Chicago Westside Park.
(b) He needs to destroy the table.
(c) He needs to get Lea back to the cabin.
(d) He needs to contact the White Council.
3. What does Harry tell Billy and the others with him when they meet to stop Aurora?
(a) They must follow his lead.
(b) They need to go get some magic arrows.
(c) They need to stay away from the Stone Table.
(d) They should spread out and scout ahead.
4. Where does Elaine want Harry to take her?
(a) To the Winter Court.
(b) To the Red Court.
(c) To the White Council.
(d) To the Summer Court.
5. Who charges Harry when they arrive in the garden?
(a) A vampire.
(b) A wizard.
(c) A werewolf.
(d) A centaur.
6. Who arrives as Harry breaks free from his bindings?
(b) The Gatekeeper.
7. What does Grum do when Harry comes out of the Mothers' cabin?
(a) Knock him out.
(b) Stab him.
(c) Poison him.
(d) Tie him with rope.
8. What did Ronald do for Meryl and her friends?
(a) Support them financially.
(b) Harass them.
(c) Protect them.
(d) Blackmail them.
9. Where does Harry find the Mothers?
(a) At Lea's house.
(b) In a cabin in Nevernever.
(c) At the Summer Court.
(d) At the White Council.
10. Why does Meryl apologize to Harry?
(a) For slapping him in the face near his apartment.
(b) For grabbing his neck in the alley.
(c) For hitting him outside the funeral home.
(d) For kicking him in the shins at the restaurant.
11. Where is the Summer Lady staying?
(a) Hotel Chicago.
(b) Rothchild Hotel.
(c) Central Park.
(d) Like Michigan Forest Park.
12. What does Aurora arrange to do with Harry?
(a) Kill him on the Stone Table.
(b) Drown him.
(c) Take him with her.
(d) Send him to the Winter Court.
13. Who did Lloyd Slate treat bad more than most others?
14. Where does Harry find Elaine in Chapter 24?
(a) The downtown train station.
(b) The White Council's meeting room.
(c) O'Hare Airport.
(d) His apartment.
15. Why is Aurora doing what she is doing?
(a) To end the White Council.
(b) To have more power.
(c) To stop the struggle between Summer and Winter.
(d) To kill Mab.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Harry want to know as far as the ogre and ghoul are concerned?
2. What does the girl say is the reason for the statues of Lily in the garden?
3. Where is Karrin injured in her fight with Grum?
4. What are changelings?
5. What does Harry realize about Elaine's last statement?
This section contains 521 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)