|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Harry think about Aurora's plan?
(a) He thinks Summer should have all the power.
(b) He thinks it won't work.
(c) He believes Winter should have less power.
(d) He believes she is insane.
2. Where is Karrin injured in her fight with Grum?
(a) Her face.
(b) Her knee.
(c) Her shoulder.
(d) Her arm.
3. What does Harry want to do with Elaine?
(a) Take her to the Winter Court.
(b) Take her to the White Council.
(c) Take her to the hospital.
(d) Take her home.
4. What does Lea reveal about the voice in the hallway at Ronald's apartment?
(a) She didn't know anything about it.
(b) It was her servant.
(c) It was her.
(d) She sent a gnome to yell at the orge.
5. What does Harry tell Aurora?
(a) She has been manipulating him.
(b) He has come to kill her.
(c) He knows she killed the Summer Knight.
(d) She must go into hiding.
6. What does Lea say about the Stone Table?
(a) It is from the high Sierra mountains.
(b) Harry's father made it.
(c) It is 3000 years old.
(d) Whoever's blood spills on it loses their power.
7. What does Grum do when Harry comes out of the Mothers' cabin?
(a) Poison him.
(b) Tie him with rope.
(c) Knock him out.
(d) Stab him.
8. Who did Lloyd Slate treat bad more than most others?
9. What bothers Harry about the timing of the first attack on him by the ogre and the ghoul?
(a) It happened right after Susan left.
(b) It was before Mab contacted him.
(c) It was before the White Council talked to him.
(d) It was during the day.
10. What color of hair does Meryl have?
11. Where do Harry and Karrin go when they leave Walmart?
(a) The police station.
(b) Billy's apartment.
(c) Karrin's house.
(d) Harry's place.
12. What does Harry wonder about the item Mother Winter gave him?
(a) If it can resurrect Ronald.
(b) If it can cure Susan.
(c) If it will give him more power.
(d) If he can use it more than once.
13. What are changelings?
(a) Beings left on doorsteps.
(b) People who can change to a bird.
(c) Beings who are half human and half fae.
(d) People who have been stolen as babies by the Red Court.
14. What does Elaine do to Harry?
(a) Binds him so he cannot escape.
(b) Take his wand.
(c) Helps him get loose.
(d) Stuns him unconscious.
15. Who stopped the person from question #99?
(a) The Lord Marshal.
(b) The Queen's guard.
(c) The Queen's councilor.
(d) The Summer Lady.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of payment does Meryl offer Harry?
2. What do Meryl and Harry talk about in Chapter 22?
3. What did Ronald do for Meryl and her friends?
4. Where does Elaine want Harry to take her?
5. What attacks Harry after Grum disappears?
This section contains 488 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)