|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mother Winter tell Harry about the item she gave him?
(a) It is to be used only for necessity.
(b) It will only work three times.
(c) He is not the only person who can use it.
(d) It can destroy the world.
2. What does the person in question #154 give Harry?
(a) A new sword.
(b) A new wand.
(c) A gun and some silver rope.
(d) Ointment to protect his eyes.
3. What does Harry ask the Mothers?
(a) How the power of the Knight changes hands.
(b) How he can resurrect Ronald.
(c) How to kill Aurora.
(d) Where Titania lives.
4. What is the mist that is pouring into Walmart when Harry and Karrin are there?
(a) Hypnotic magic.
(b) Poisonous gas.
(c) Troll breath.
(d) Mind fog.
5. What kind of tool does Karrin use on Grum?
(a) A chain saw.
(b) A garden rake.
(c) A hammer.
(d) A shovel.
6. Where does Harry find the Mothers?
(a) At Lea's house.
(b) At the Summer Court.
(c) In a cabin in Nevernever.
(d) At the White Council.
7. What does Lea allow Harry to see at the Stone Table?
(a) His father's image.
(b) His grandmother's home.
(c) The battle taking place.
(d) Susan's location.
8. What does Harry figure out due to the Winter and Summer courts' behavior?
(a) Neither know who holds the Summer Knight's power.
(b) Neither court is stronger than the other.
(c) Both courts want to save the world.
(d) Both of them want to destroy the world.
9. What does the girl say is the reason for the statues of Lily in the garden?
(a) She uses them for bird perches.
(b) She is half stone gnome.
(c) She was caught in the sun.
(d) She models for her.
10. What does the Summer Lady ask Harry when he comments on the statues of Lily in the garden?
(a) She asks him to leave the garden.
(b) She wants to know if she can do one of him.
(c) She asks if he likes the statues?
(d) She asks how Harry knows her.
11. Why do Meryl and Fix want to hire Harry?
(a) To put wards around their car.
(b) To take them to the Summer Court.
(c) To find a missing friend.
(d) To stop a psychic vampire.
12. Where is the Summer Lady staying?
(a) Central Park.
(b) Hotel Chicago.
(c) Like Michigan Forest Park.
(d) Rothchild Hotel.
13. Why does Meryl apologize to Harry?
(a) For hitting him outside the funeral home.
(b) For kicking him in the shins at the restaurant.
(c) For grabbing his neck in the alley.
(d) For slapping him in the face near his apartment.
14. What does Elaine do to Harry?
(a) Binds him so he cannot escape.
(b) Take his wand.
(c) Helps him get loose.
(d) Stuns him unconscious.
15. What does Elaine tell Aurora could happen if she breaks the circle around Harry?
(a) He could kill her.
(b) He could call for the White Council.
(c) He could curse her.
(d) He could seize Slate's powers.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are both courts trying to do with the Stone Table?
2. Who charges Harry when they arrive in the garden?
3. Who offers Harry food and water?
4. Who was Korrick pretending to be in Nevernever?
5. Why is Elaine sitting in Harry's car when he returns from seeing Meryl and Fix?
This section contains 557 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)