|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mab first do to Harry when he refuses to deal with her?
(a) Kicks him in the shin.
(b) Paralyzes Harry's hand on the desk.
(c) Pulls a gun on him.
(d) Chokes him with a gold collar.
2. Who is Karrin Murphy?
(a) Harry's nemesis.
(b) The Lieutenant of the King's guard.
(c) Harry's best friend who is also a full wizard.
(d) Lieutenant of the Chicago Special Investigations department.
3. What is another name for the Winter Lady?
(a) The Queen has been.
(b) The Queen never was.
(c) The Queen Will Be.
(d) The Princess of the red court.
4. What is the price of Elaine's debt being canceled?
(a) Killing a rogue vampire.
(b) Finding Harry.
(c) Killing a rogue werewolf.
(d) Prove the Winter Court responsible for a murder.
5. Whose ex-husband has just died?
(c) No one's.
6. How many tasks must Harry perform for Mab?
7. What happens when Dresden shakes his bracelet loose?
(a) A signal is beamed into the clouds.
(b) He raises a shield.
(c) Dresden disappears.
(d) A blinding light strikes some men.
8. Who does Harry have to kill?
(b) No one.
9. What is the person that Dresden meets concerned about?
(a) The strange lights around Las Vegas.
(b) Strange things happening around Chicago.
(c) His coffin has a slight light leak.
(d) His next blood meal.
10. Where did Elaine find sanctuary?
(a) The Red Court.
(b) The Black Court.
(c) The Summer Court.
(d) The Winter Court.
11. Where is Harry's lab?
(a) In a building out back.
(b) In the sub-basement.
(c) On the third floor.
(d) In the attic.
12. What is the homeless woman in the park's true identity?
(a) A fairy.
(b) An elf.
(c) A ghoul.
(d) A vampire.
13. What is on the paper Harry steals at Reuel's house?
(a) A picture of Reuel changing forms.
(b) A picture of Reuel with his parents when he is four.
(c) A picture of Reuel with 2 women and 2 men.
(d) A picture of Reuel standing alone by a waterfall.
14. What is the Red Court?
(a) The way the courthouse in Chicago is painted.
(b) The ruling court for prostitutes.
(c) The court of last resort.
(d) The ruling body of vampires.
15. What had Justin tried to do?
(a) Induce Harry into the black arts.
(b) Kill Harry.
(c) Kill Julie.
(d) Get Harry voted off the wizardly council.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is against the first law of magic?
2. Who is Bob?
3. For whom is Susan a reporter?
4. What is the date of the council vote?
5. Under what condition(s) will Queen Mab allow passage through the Winter Court?
This section contains 471 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)