|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With what does Harry stab himself?
(a) A nail file.
(b) His butcher knife.
(c) His pocket knife.
(d) A letter opener.
2. Who helps Harry?
3. Who hates Harry and wishes him to be dead?
(a) The Merlin.
4. Who is Ronald Reuel?
(a) The head of the Red Court.
(b) The Summer Knight.
(c) The Winter Knight.
(d) The leader of the Vampire Council.
5. What does the Gatekeeper want to wait for before voting?
(a) The messenger to report.
(b) Mab to arrive.
(c) The water test results.
(d) The Sun to be at high noon.
6. What is Grum?
(a) An ogre.
(b) A giant.
(c) A werewolf.
(d) A troll.
7. What does Harry realize as Morgan tries to get him angry?
(a) That Morgan is not really Morgan.
(b) That there is another wizard outside who knows will help Harry.
(c) That Morgan is being set up.
(d) That Morgan is trying to provoke Harry into attacking Morgan.
8. How does Harry feel about Mab owning his contract?
(c) Not pleased.
9. What does Harry ask Maeve?
(a) If she killed the Winter Knight.
(b) If she killed the Summer Knight.
(c) If the summer knight is her brother.
(d) If she knows where Elaine is hiding.
10. Who is Susan?
(a) Luke's sister.
(b) Billy's girlfriend.
(c) Dresden's girlfriend.
(d) William's girlfriend.
11. Where did Elaine find sanctuary?
(a) The Black Court.
(b) The Red Court.
(c) The Summer Court.
(d) The Winter Court.
12. What does Dresden use to identify Ms. Sommerset as a fairy?
(a) An iron nail.
(b) A flower.
(c) A mirror.
(d) A wand.
13. What does Elaine tell Harry as she leaves?
(a) She used to love him but now is indifferent.
(b) The there is a bug in his home.
(c) If Morgan is representative of those on the council, she does not want to deal with the council.
(d) She loves him and always will.
14. Under what condition(s) will Queen Mab allow passage through the Winter Court?
(a) If Harry will give up his right to wear the wizard's cowl.
(b) Under no condition will she allow passage.
(c) If one man will agree to stay in her court forever.
(d) If one task is performed for her.
15. How is Harry dressed when he arrives at Ronald Reuel's apartment?
(a) As a plumber.
(b) As a cable installer.
(c) As a policeman.
(d) As a deliveryman.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to the lead trumpet player?
2. What does Toot-Toot think Harry wants?
3. Why does Dresden tell Ms. Sommerset to leave his office?
4. What is the homeless woman in the park's true identity?
5. Who is Ms. Sommerset?
This section contains 484 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)