|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How will Harry get answers from Toot-Toot?
(c) Truth serum.
2. How does the Gatekeeper say Harry will be recognized as a full wizard?
(a) If he can take a week-long hands-on test.
(b) If he can perform Mab's task.
(c) If he can perform 7 tasks they give him.
(d) They vote to recognize him immediately.
3. What does Susan do in Harry's dream?
(a) Kills Harry.
(b) Kills Morgan.
(c) Turns into Elaine.
(d) Kills Elaine.
4. How many tasks must Harry perform for Mab?
5. With what does Harry stab himself?
(a) His butcher knife.
(b) A nail file.
(c) His pocket knife.
(d) A letter opener.
6. Who is Ronald Reuel?
(a) The Summer Knight.
(b) The head of the Red Court.
(c) The leader of the Vampire Council.
(d) The Winter Knight.
7. What had Justin tried to do?
(a) Kill Julie.
(b) Get Harry voted off the wizardly council.
(c) Induce Harry into the black arts.
(d) Kill Harry.
8. What does Harry ask Lloyd?
(a) If he is working for the Red Court.
(b) If he killed the Summer Knight.
(c) If he loves Mab.
(d) If he loves Maeve.
9. Who calls Harry a traitor?
10. What does the Gatekeeper want to wait for before voting?
(a) Mab to arrive.
(b) The messenger to report.
(c) The Sun to be at high noon.
(d) The water test results.
11. Where does Harry want to go with Elaine?
(a) To a middle dimension.
(b) To the Fall Court.
(c) To the Spring Court.
(d) Back to the White Council.
12. What surprises Harry about Toot-Toot?
(a) He is smaller than Harry's pinky finger.
(b) He seems frightened.
(c) He is smart.
(d) He is bigger than most faeries.
13. How is Harry dressed when he arrives at Ronald Reuel's apartment?
(a) As a cable installer.
(b) As a deliveryman.
(c) As a policeman.
(d) As a plumber.
14. What does Toot-Toot think Harry wants?
(a) A map to faerieland.
(b) For the faeries to kill Mab.
(c) For the faeries to work with the winter Queen.
(d) Some faerie dust.
15. Who is Karrin Murphy?
(a) Harry's best friend who is also a full wizard.
(b) The Lieutenant of the King's guard.
(c) Lieutenant of the Chicago Special Investigations department.
(d) Harry's nemesis.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many queens are there in each court?
2. What would happen if Susan slakes her thirst for blood?
3. What does Dresden use to identify Ms. Sommerset as a fairy?
4. What happens when Dresden shakes his bracelet loose?
5. About what does Harry warn Billy?
This section contains 465 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)