|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Elaine find sanctuary?
(a) The Summer Court.
(b) The Black Court.
(c) The Red Court.
(d) The Winter Court.
2. What does Susan do in Harry's dream?
(a) Turns into Elaine.
(b) Kills Harry.
(c) Kills Morgan.
(d) Kills Elaine.
3. Who is Ronald Reuel?
(a) The Summer Knight.
(b) The leader of the Vampire Council.
(c) The head of the Red Court.
(d) The Winter Knight.
4. Who is Susan?
(a) Luke's sister.
(b) Billy's girlfriend.
(c) William's girlfriend.
(d) Dresden's girlfriend.
5. Who is Karrin Murphy?
(a) The Lieutenant of the King's guard.
(b) Lieutenant of the Chicago Special Investigations department.
(c) Harry's best friend who is also a full wizard.
(d) Harry's nemesis.
6. Why does Dresden tell Ms. Sommerset to leave his office?
(a) He is too depressed to take on a case.
(b) He's afraid someone will try to kidnap her as revenge against Billy.
(c) Because he does not work for fairies.
(d) Dresden thinks she treats their mother poorly.
7. What had Justin tried to do?
(a) Induce Harry into the black arts.
(b) Kill Harry.
(c) Kill Julie.
(d) Get Harry voted off the wizardly council.
8. What had Justin done to Elaine?
(a) Used her power.
(b) Placed her in thrall.
(c) Stolen her identity.
(d) Branded her.
9. What does Harry ask Lloyd?
(a) If he is working for the Red Court.
(b) If he killed the Summer Knight.
(c) If he loves Maeve.
(d) If he loves Mab.
10. Why does Harry say he is entitled to an investigation?
(a) Because he is a full wizard.
(b) His lawyer advises him to say that.
(c) Because of the council law number 11b.
(d) He knows he is not entitled, but is trying to stall.
11. How will Harry get answers from Toot-Toot?
(d) Truth serum.
12. What is on the paper Harry steals at Reuel's house?
(a) A picture of Reuel with 2 women and 2 men.
(b) A picture of Reuel with his parents when he is four.
(c) A picture of Reuel changing forms.
(d) A picture of Reuel standing alone by a waterfall.
13. What does Dresden use to identify Ms. Sommerset as a fairy?
(a) A wand.
(b) A mirror.
(c) An iron nail.
(d) A flower.
14. Under what condition(s) will Queen Mab allow passage through the Winter Court?
(a) Under no condition will she allow passage.
(b) If Harry will give up his right to wear the wizard's cowl.
(c) If one task is performed for her.
(d) If one man will agree to stay in her court forever.
15. Who finagles a spot on the council?
(c) No one.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Harry realize as Morgan tries to get him angry?
2. When will Dresden search for Susan?
3. Where is Harry tossed?
4. Where is Summer Lady?
5. How is Billy going to call forth a faerie?
This section contains 522 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)