|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is another name for the Winter Lady?
(a) The Queen never was.
(b) The Princess of the red court.
(c) The Queen has been.
(d) The Queen Will Be.
2. What is the homeless woman in the park's true identity?
(a) A fairy.
(b) A vampire.
(c) An elf.
(d) A ghoul.
3. Under what condition(s) will Queen Mab allow passage through the Winter Court?
(a) If one task is performed for her.
(b) If Harry will give up his right to wear the wizard's cowl.
(c) Under no condition will she allow passage.
(d) If one man will agree to stay in her court forever.
4. When will Dresden search for Susan?
(a) When she tells him to.
(b) When he can cure her.
(c) He has sworn never to search for her.
(d) When he can kill her.
5. Why does Summer need a representative?
(a) Because she is too busy with the harvest.
(b) Because there always has to be a yin and yang.
(c) Summer does not need a representative.
(d) Because Harry is working for winter.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Harry stop a faerie from seducing him?
2. Where is Harry's lab?
3. What had Justin done to Elaine?
4. What does Dresden use to identify Ms. Sommerset as a fairy?
5. How will Harry get answers from Toot-Toot?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)