|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why are the White Council and the Merlin going to bring charges against Harry?
(a) For killing vampires who have done no illegal blood letting.
(b) For precipitating the war with the Red Court.
(c) For holding a person less than 20 years old hostage.
(d) For speaking to Mab without a lawyer.
2. For whom is Susan a reporter?
(a) The Chicago Tribune.
(b) The Midwestern Arcane.
(c) The National Enquirer.
(d) The Los Angeles Times.
3. Under what condition(s) will Queen Mab allow passage through the Winter Court?
(a) If one man will agree to stay in her court forever.
(b) Under no condition will she allow passage.
(c) If Harry will give up his right to wear the wizard's cowl.
(d) If one task is performed for her.
4. What is the Red Court?
(a) The way the courthouse in Chicago is painted.
(b) The court of last resort.
(c) The ruling court for prostitutes.
(d) The ruling body of vampires.
5. Where is Harry's lab?
(a) In a building out back.
(b) On the third floor.
(c) In the attic.
(d) In the sub-basement.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is against the first law of magic?
2. What is Grum?
3. What surprises Harry about Toot-Toot?
4. Who is Mab?
5. What does the Gatekeeper want to wait for before voting?
This section contains 272 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)