|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why are the White Council and the Merlin going to bring charges against Harry?
(a) For holding a person less than 20 years old hostage.
(b) For precipitating the war with the Red Court.
(c) For killing vampires who have done no illegal blood letting.
(d) For speaking to Mab without a lawyer.
2. What does Dresden use to identify Ms. Sommerset as a fairy?
(a) A wand.
(b) A mirror.
(c) A flower.
(d) An iron nail.
3. Who is trying to killy Dresden?
4. With what does Harry stab himself?
(a) A letter opener.
(b) A nail file.
(c) His butcher knife.
(d) His pocket knife.
5. For whom is Susan a reporter?
(a) The National Enquirer.
(b) The Chicago Tribune.
(c) The Midwestern Arcane.
(d) The Los Angeles Times.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Summer need a representative?
2. What is the date of the council vote?
3. What does Elaine tell Harry as she leaves?
4. What is the person that Dresden meets concerned about?
5. What is the homeless woman in the park's true identity?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)