|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 26-30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Harry decide when he sees the battle between the courts?
(a) He needs to destroy the table.
(b) He needs to get Lea back to the cabin.
(c) He needs to contact the White Council.
(d) He needs to get to Chicago Westside Park.
2. What kind of wars are happening at the moment?
(b) Giant trolls.
(d) Were creatures.
3. Why are the White Council and the Merlin going to bring charges against Harry?
(a) For precipitating the war with the Red Court.
(b) For killing vampires who have done no illegal blood letting.
(c) For holding a person less than 20 years old hostage.
(d) For speaking to Mab without a lawyer.
4. Who offers Harry food and water?
(a) The Lord Marshal.
(c) A Summer Cook.
(d) The girl from the elevator.
5. Why does Meryl apologize to Harry?
(a) For hitting him outside the funeral home.
(b) For slapping him in the face near his apartment.
(c) For kicking him in the shins at the restaurant.
(d) For grabbing his neck in the alley.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did the Summer Lady bring the statue of Lily to the Stone Table?
2. Where is the Summer Knight's power now?
3. What would happen if Lily is sacrificed on the Stone Table?
4. How many tasks must Harry perform for Mab?
5. What does Harry realize about his Godmother and Mab?
This section contains 286 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)