|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 26-30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Harry say he is entitled to an investigation?
(a) Because of the council law number 11b.
(b) Because he is a full wizard.
(c) He knows he is not entitled, but is trying to stall.
(d) His lawyer advises him to say that.
2. Who is Ronald Reuel?
(a) The head of the Red Court.
(b) The leader of the Vampire Council.
(c) The Winter Knight.
(d) The Summer Knight.
3. What does LaFortier say about Harry's cowl?
(a) It is the wrong color for consideration by the council.
(b) His cowl is missing and therefore, he cannot prove he is a full wizard.
(c) Perhaps it should be revoked.
(d) It indicates a wizard in training rather than a full wizard.
4. Why do Meryl and Fix want to hire Harry?
(a) To find a missing friend.
(b) To stop a psychic vampire.
(c) To put wards around their car.
(d) To take them to the Summer Court.
5. What had Justin tried to do?
(a) Induce Harry into the black arts.
(b) Kill Julie.
(c) Get Harry voted off the wizardly council.
(d) Kill Harry.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Mab think the Summer Queen is responsible for Ronald's death?
2. What does Grum do when Harry comes out of the Mothers' cabin?
3. Who is Bob?
4. What does Harry tell Aurora?
5. What does Harry ask the Mothers?
This section contains 306 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)