|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 26-30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Harry do after awakening from a nightmare?
(a) Takes a cold shower.
(c) Calls Elaine.
(d) Calls Susan.
2. What does Harry ask Talos to do while waiting for the Summer Lady?
(a) Help Elaine.
(b) Give Elaine a chair.
(c) Bring them some water.
(d) Introduce him to the person from question #99.
3. What does Harry realize about Elaine's last statement?
(a) She gave him a clue.
(b) She was saying she would call the White Council.
(c) She was saying good-bye.
(d) She was killing him.
4. For what does Harry apologize to the Mothers before leaving?
(a) Wanting power for himself.
(b) Lying to them.
(c) If the unicorn is harmed.
(d) Representing the Winter Court.
5. What does Aurora arrange to do with Harry?
(a) Kill him on the Stone Table.
(b) Send him to the Winter Court.
(c) Drown him.
(d) Take him with her.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Harry have to do for Mab?
2. Why does Karrin get angry during her meeting with Harry at Walmart?
3. What is the mist that is pouring into Walmart when Harry and Karrin are there?
4. Why did the Summer Lady bring the statue of Lily to the Stone Table?
5. Where does Elaine want Harry to take her?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)