• Billy, the werewolf, is concerned about strange events happening in Chicago. Harry says they could mean something serious.
• Billy wonders if they are connected to the vampire wars and the fact that the rulers of the vampires have been trying to kill Harry.
• Billy also wonders if it has something to do with Harry's girlfriend who left town last fall. Harry tells him to mind his own business.
• Billy tells him he has an appointment with a client for Harry that afternoon. Men in a truck drive up and begin to shoot at Harry.
• He raises a shield and throws magic at the men to stop them.
• Harry and Billy get away and Harry thinks of Susan and the fact that he has put her life in danger.
• She became infected by vampires at a party. If she gives in to her hunger and feeds...
This section contains 2,178 words
(approx. 8 pages at 300 words per page)