|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Reins: Who runs this afterlife?
2. Distance: What is each person allowed to do when arriving in the afterlife?
3. Giantess: What is the princely looking man?
4. The Unnatural: What can a person change in this afterlife?
5. Missing: Where did God learn about divorce and marital separation?
Short Essay Questions
1. Mary: Why does God love Mary Shelley?
2. Mary: What disappoints God the most about his relationship with humans?
3. Great Expectations: In this story the people who create and program afterlives are basically selling a false product, though not intentionally. How is it that people are mistaken in their understanding of the afterlife?
4. The Unnatural: Why do people begin to think that death refers to the death of motivation?
5. The Unnatural: Why do people begin murdering others?
6. Distance: Everyone in this afterlife is allowed to ask the Creator one question. One man asks why God keeps himself separate from man. What is God's answer?
7. The Cast: As you live your life, all of the people in the background of your life are actors. They are those in the afterlife who must play "roles" in your life. However, not every actor is happy being a character in your life. Why are they so dissatisfied?
8. Great Expectations: What doe people expect in this afterlife?
9. Missing: How does God being a married couple become a problem in this afterlife?
10. Oz: What does God say is the true measure of bravery?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
In this afterlife people are able to split into different ages of their life at the same time, like light through a prism. However, they soon realize that their different ages do not have much in common. Why is this? How can a person who is 50 not understand the person they were at 15? What might have happened to make these two ages of the same person become essentially different people? If you were God, how would you solve the problem?
Essay Topic 2
Man wakes up to confusion in this afterlife. They have died the first death and are now in Purgatory awaiting the second, and final, death. What causes the final death here? Why would this kill a person? What do you think happens after this death?
Essay Topic 3
In this story there are two kinds of people Actors and Beneficiaries. Actors are dead people who populate the lives of Beneficiaries, their job is to help the Beneficiaries who are still living. The actors don't like their job, but do it in the hopes that they too can be Beneficiaries some day.
1) Why would someone want to be a Beneficiary?
2) Exactly how are they "benefiting" from the deceit of the actors?
3) Would you rather be an Actor or a Beneficiary? Why?
This section contains 892 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)