|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Quantum: What does the angel notice about the people in this afterlife?
(a) They are happy.
(b) They are dying.
(c) They are always angry.
(d) They are confused.
2. Encore: The Creators only create, they do not __________________.
3. Will-o-the-Wisp: What are the viewers in the lounge not allowed to see?
(a) The other people who are in the lounge.
(b) What is going on in the rest of heaven.
(c) Failures and misery of their loved ones.
(d) Wars and murders.
4. Graveyard of the Gods: What populates this afterlife?
(a) Only humans.
(b) Every species of animal and insect.
(c) Ghosts and spirits.
(d) Angels and demons.
5. Microbe: What is God?
(a) A cell.
(b) A microbe the size of bacterium.
(c) A dead body.
(d) A fat man.
Short Answer Questions
1. Ineffable: What happens to the people in a play when the play dies?
2. Search: Who do your cells belong to once they have moved away?
3. Incentive: Why do the actors cooperate with what is expected of them?
4. Death Watch: What happens when a computer has been idle for a number of days?
5. Narcisuss: What is in the holy book carried around by cartographers?
Short Essay Questions
1. Seed: In this story man was created by accident. How did that happen?
2. Death Watch: How did the death switch become a problem for those who are alive?
3. Conservation: How was the universe created in this story?
4. Subjunctive: How is a person judged in this afterlife?
5. Absence: What has happened to the afterlife in this story?
6. Graveyard of the Gods: Why are the gods in this afterlife so miserable?
7. Blueprints: How can the numbers in this story be both a reward and a punishment?
8. Narcissus: What was the purpose of creation in this afterlife?
9. Pantheon: There are many gods in this afterlife. In fact, there is a god of just about everything you can think of. As a result, these gods do a lot of fighting with each other. Why is it that these gods can empathize with humans?
10. Apostasy: In this afterlife God is anxious to reveal the Book of Truth to everyone who enters. She has always feared that some people would figure out the answers to life before she could tell them. Why does she banish apostates from her Heaven?
This section contains 768 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)