|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Search: Why do the cells eventually disperse again?
(a) They miss their freedom.
(b) They have to reunite with other cells.
(c) They miss the places they came from.
(d) They get bored being human.
2. Narcisuss: What is the purpose of life in this story?
(a) To start wars.
(b) To have fun.
(c) To collect data.
(d) To think about god.
3. Conservation: Why do things change in this afterlife?
(a) People are not happy there.
(b) God changes the design of the universe.
(c) The quark needs to conserve energy.
(d) The quark explodes.
4. Impulse: What is the afterlife like for humans?
(a) There is no afterlife.
(b) All rainbows and bubbles.
(c) It is difficult and depressing.
(d) The afterlife is like a computer game.
5. Pantheon: Who are the only beings these gods can empathize with?
Short Answer Questions
1. Narcisuss: Where is the afterlife located?
2. Impulse: In this story, people are the same as?
3. Death Watch: How did some misuse the death switch?
4. Seed: How did God get lucky in his placement of the earth?
5. Quantum: What does the angel notice about the people in this afterlife?
Short Essay Questions
1. Seed: Why does God feel like an amateur magician?
2. Prism: What was God's biggest problem when he created this afterlife?
3. Reversal: What is the difference between your remembered life and your second life that causes grief for many when they live the second time?
4. Impulse: In this afterlife people are the same as computer chips. What happened to people that was not anticipated by the Programmers who created them?
5. Subjunctive: How is a person judged in this afterlife?
6. Seed: In this story man was created by accident. How did that happen?
7. Search: What happens to the atoms in your system when you die?
8. Microbe: Why doesn't God know that man exists in this afterlife?
9. Narcissus: What was the purpose of creation in this afterlife?
10. Apostasy: In this afterlife God is anxious to reveal the Book of Truth to everyone who enters. She has always feared that some people would figure out the answers to life before she could tell them. Why does she banish apostates from her Heaven?
This section contains 758 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)