|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Narcisuss: How are humans equipped to take high quality pictures?
(a) Cameras in their eyes.
(b) Computer programs.
(c) Digital cameras.
(d) They are all artists.
2. Reversal: When will everyone live again?
(a) When the trumpets hail the second coming.
(b) When their time in the afterlife is over.
(c) When the universe begins to contract.
(d) When the universe begins to expand.
3. Search: What happens at the moment of death?
(a) Atoms in your system begin to drift apart.
(b) You cease to exist.
(c) Your body begins to decay.
(d) An angel comes to see you.
4. Blueprints: Who gives out the gift of revelation in this afterlife?
(a) The angels.
(b) The gods.
(c) The VIPs.
(d) The Rewarders.
5. Apostacy: What is God in this afterlife?
(a) A man.
(b) A girl.
(c) A woman.
(d) A boy.
Short Answer Questions
1. Search: Who do your cells belong to once they have moved away?
2. Prism: What do people realize about their different ages while in this afterlife?
3. Death Watch: What is installed in computers in this story?
4. Quantum: What exists in this afterlife?
5. Search: What happens to your cells as they drift?
Short Essay Questions
1. Blueprints: How can the numbers in this story be both a reward and a punishment?
2. Impulse: In this afterlife people are the same as computer chips. What happened to people that was not anticipated by the Programmers who created them?
3. Narcissus: The afterlife in this story takes place in the center of the earth. In the afterlife, the Cartographers download the images that people took while they were alive. However, the Cartographers are disappointed by the images the humans take. Why?
4. Seed: In this story man was created by accident. How did that happen?
5. Subjunctive: What is the punishment a person faces in the afterlife if they are a failure during their living life?
6. Seed: Why does God feel like an amateur magician?
7. Encore: In this afterlife the Creators try to recreate you in Heaven to be the same as you were on earth. Why has the afterlife really come into its own in the last hundred years?
8. Narcissus: What was the purpose of creation in this afterlife?
9. Subjunctive: How is a person judged in this afterlife?
10. Conservation: How was the universe created in this story?
This section contains 727 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)