|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Quantum: What type of scenario causes mixed signals for people?
(a) When people are in a room with a lover.
(b) When people are inside a house.
(c) When people are outside in the country.
(d) When people are in a room with god.
2. Apostacy: Which people are turned away from this afterlife?
(d) Devil worshippers.
3. Prism: What do people realize about their different ages while in this afterlife?
(a) That being younger was better.
(b) That being older was better.
(c) That no one age represents who they were.
(d) That some ages were better than others.
4. Incentive: Before each performance, actors are given ________________.
(a) A timer.
(b) A timeline.
(c) A script.
(d) An outcome.
5. Will-o-the-Wisp: What is in the lounge in this afterlife?
(a) A DJ.
(b) A dance floor.
(c) Large TVs.
(d) Monitors trained on earth.
Short Answer Questions
1. Search: What happens at the moment of death?
2. Graveyard of the Gods: How many gods are in the afterlife?
3. Seed: What has happened now that people have become smarter?
4. Will-o-the-Wisp: What eventually happens to people in the lounge?
5. Absence: What is happening now that God is gone?
Short Essay Questions
1. Quantum: What is so confusing about this afterlife?
2. Reversal: What is the difference between your remembered life and your second life that causes grief for many when they live the second time?
3. Narcissus: What was the purpose of creation in this afterlife?
4. Seed: In this story man was created by accident. How did that happen?
5. Impulse: In this afterlife people are the same as computer chips. What happened to people that was not anticipated by the Programmers who created them?
6. Conservation: How was the universe created in this story?
7. Graveyard of the Gods: Why are the gods in this afterlife so miserable?
8. Encore: In this afterlife the Creators try to recreate you in Heaven to be the same as you were on earth. Why has the afterlife really come into its own in the last hundred years?
9. Narcissus: The afterlife in this story takes place in the center of the earth. In the afterlife, the Cartographers download the images that people took while they were alive. However, the Cartographers are disappointed by the images the humans take. Why?
10. Subjunctive: How is a person judged in this afterlife?
This section contains 750 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)