|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Prism: What problem developed as a result of God's plan?
(a) Not all of a person's ages had things in common.
(b) Not all of a person's ages were interesting.
(c) Not every person wanted to relive every age.
(d) Not every person lived to be old.
2. Seed: How did God come to create man?
(a) He had an intricate plan.
(b) After years and years of thought.
(c) Out of boredom.
(d) By accident.
3. Blueprints: Whose numbers can people see?
(a) The numbers of the gods.
(b) Only those of their children and spouse.
(c) Theirs and those of people they are close to.
(d) Only their own.
4. Blueprints: What do the Punishers use the code for?
(a) To make people depressed and unhappy.
(b) To show people that others think poorly of them.
(c) To reduce the pleasures of life.
(d) To create bad things in life.
5. Death Watch: How did some people use the switch?
(a) To make it look like they were dead.
(b) To kill other people.
(c) To reset their computers.
(d) To make it look like they were alive after they died.
Short Answer Questions
1. Death Watch: What is installed in computers in this story?
2. Pantheon: How do the gods feel about people?
3. Incentive: What are the people called who are unaware that death does not exist?
4. Narcisuss: Where is the afterlife located?
5. Search: What happens at the moment of death?
Short Essay Questions
1. Prism: What was God's biggest problem when he created this afterlife?
2. Impulse: In this afterlife people are the same as computer chips. What happened to people that was not anticipated by the Programmers who created them?
3. Blueprints: How can the numbers in this story be both a reward and a punishment?
4. Narcissus: What was the purpose of creation in this afterlife?
5. Ineffable: In this afterlife everything dies. People die, plays die, furniture dies. However, what is unique about these things in the afterlife?
6. Quantum: What is so confusing about this afterlife?
7. Subjunctive: What is the punishment a person faces in the afterlife if they are a failure during their living life?
8. Encore: In this afterlife the Creators try to recreate you in Heaven to be the same as you were on earth. Why has the afterlife really come into its own in the last hundred years?
9. Apostasy: In this afterlife God is anxious to reveal the Book of Truth to everyone who enters. She has always feared that some people would figure out the answers to life before she could tell them. Why does she banish apostates from her Heaven?
10. Quantum: What scenario do people find the most familiar in this afterlife?
This section contains 796 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)