|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Search: What happens at the moment of death?
(a) Atoms in your system begin to drift apart.
(b) Your body begins to decay.
(c) You cease to exist.
(d) An angel comes to see you.
2. Incentive: Who are some of the people in your life?
(d) Lost souls.
3. Search: Why do the cells eventually disperse again?
(a) They miss the places they came from.
(b) They miss their freedom.
(c) They have to reunite with other cells.
(d) They get bored being human.
4. Graveyard of the Gods: What else finds its way to the afterlife?
(a) The devil.
(b) The things man has created.
(c) God's brothers and sisters.
(d) Oceans and rivers.
5. Ineffable: What happens to a play or a conflict when it ends?
(a) It is changed.
(b) It ceases to exist.
(c) It dies.
(d) It begins again.
Short Answer Questions
1. Pantheon: Who are the only beings these gods can empathize with?
2. Encore: How long has this afterlife been around?
3. Apostacy: What does god give everyone in this afterlife?
4. Reversal: What are you confronted with in your second life?
5. Conservation: What happens to the afterlife in this story?
Short Essay Questions
1. Narcissus: The afterlife in this story takes place in the center of the earth. In the afterlife, the Cartographers download the images that people took while they were alive. However, the Cartographers are disappointed by the images the humans take. Why?
2. Absence: What has happened to the afterlife in this story?
3. Will-o-the-Wisp: People in this afterlife get to watch the happenings on earth. Many people enjoy watching so much that they become angry when they must leave. What is it that these people don't know about what they are seeing?
4. Death Watch: Why would anyone feel the need to install a death switch on someone's computer?
5. Prism: What was God's biggest problem when he created this afterlife?
6. Graveyard of the Gods: Why are the gods in this afterlife so miserable?
7. Conservation: How was the universe created in this story?
8. Pantheon: There are many gods in this afterlife. In fact, there is a god of just about everything you can think of. As a result, these gods do a lot of fighting with each other. Why is it that these gods can empathize with humans?
9. Subjunctive: What is the punishment a person faces in the afterlife if they are a failure during their living life?
10. Reversal: What is the difference between your remembered life and your second life that causes grief for many when they live the second time?
This section contains 794 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)