|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Prism: How is this afterlife like a prism?
(a) It is clear and can be viewed from all angles.
(b) It is a crystal in which a person is trapped.
(c) Each age of a person's life can be split out like light through a prism.
(d) It is filled with rainbows.
2. Seed: How did God get lucky in his placement of the earth?
(a) He placed it too far from the sun.
(b) He placed it too close to the sun.
(c) He placed it at just the right distance from the sun.
(d) He placed it in an area with two suns.
3. Prism: What problem developed as a result of God's plan?
(a) Not every person wanted to relive every age.
(b) Not all of a person's ages were interesting.
(c) Not every person lived to be old.
(d) Not all of a person's ages had things in common.
4. Will-o-the-Wisp: What are the monitors used for?
(a) To watch people on earth.
(b) To view your funeral.
(c) To watch your life in replay.
(d) To make sure no one breaks into your home.
5. Narcisuss: What is in the holy book carried around by cartographers?
Short Answer Questions
1. Absence: What is happening to this afterlife?
2. Quantum: What does the angel notice about the people in this afterlife?
3. Impulse: In this story, people are the same as?
4. Quantum: What are people in this afterlife able to enjoy?
5. Encore: How do the Creators try to create you in the afterlife?
Short Essay Questions
1. Subjunctive: What is the punishment a person faces in the afterlife if they are a failure during their living life?
2. Reversal: What is the difference between your remembered life and your second life that causes grief for many when they live the second time?
3. Quantum: What scenario do people find the most familiar in this afterlife?
4. Graveyard of the Gods: Why are the gods in this afterlife so miserable?
5. Incentive: Why do actors often resent their job?
6. Conservation: Eventually the quark must rest and recover the energy it needs to keep the universe going. What happens to the afterlife when the quark goes into the period of "incompleteness"?
7. Death Watch: Why would anyone feel the need to install a death switch on someone's computer?
8. Microbe: Why doesn't God know that man exists in this afterlife?
9. Blueprints: How can the numbers in this story be both a reward and a punishment?
10. Encore: In this afterlife the Creators try to recreate you in Heaven to be the same as you were on earth. Why has the afterlife really come into its own in the last hundred years?
This section contains 849 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)