|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Quantum: People in this afterlife live __________________.
(b) Another person's life.
(c) Multiple lives simultaneously.
(d) In a constant state of war.
2. Quantum: What type of scenario causes mixed signals for people?
(a) When people are in a room with god.
(b) When people are outside in the country.
(c) When people are inside a house.
(d) When people are in a room with a lover.
3. Will-o-the-Wisp: What is in the lounge in this afterlife?
(a) Large TVs.
(b) Monitors trained on earth.
(c) A DJ.
(d) A dance floor.
4. Microbe: What happens to the microbes when a body dies?
(a) They also die.
(b) They become God.
(c) They form a new man.
(d) They move on.
5. Apostacy: Which people are turned away from this afterlife?
(d) Devil worshippers.
Short Answer Questions
1. Encore: The Creators only create, they do not __________________.
2. Microbe: What is God?
3. Encore: How long has this afterlife been around?
4. Narcisuss: Who created humans?
5. Narcisuss: How are humans equipped to take high quality pictures?
Short Essay Questions
1. Absence: What has happened to the afterlife in this story?
2. Prism: God decided to allow people to display different images of themselves in the afterlife. Much like light splitting through a prism. However, he soon discovered that this wouldn't work. Why not?
3. Will-o-the-Wisp: People in this afterlife get to watch the happenings on earth. Many people enjoy watching so much that they become angry when they must leave. What is it that these people don't know about what they are seeing?
4. Quantum: What is so confusing about this afterlife?
5. Narcissus: The afterlife in this story takes place in the center of the earth. In the afterlife, the Cartographers download the images that people took while they were alive. However, the Cartographers are disappointed by the images the humans take. Why?
6. Blueprints: How can the numbers in this story be both a reward and a punishment?
7. Absence: How does the absence of God contribute to the wars that break out in the afterlife?
8. Pantheon: There are many gods in this afterlife. In fact, there is a god of just about everything you can think of. As a result, these gods do a lot of fighting with each other. Why is it that these gods can empathize with humans?
9. Death Watch: Why would anyone feel the need to install a death switch on someone's computer?
10. Conservation: How was the universe created in this story?
This section contains 786 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)