|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Quantum: People in this afterlife live __________________.
(b) In a constant state of war.
(c) Another person's life.
(d) Multiple lives simultaneously.
2. Blueprints: Who gives out the gift of revelation in this afterlife?
(a) The angels.
(b) The VIPs.
(c) The gods.
(d) The Rewarders.
3. Conservation: Why do things change in this afterlife?
(a) The quark explodes.
(b) God changes the design of the universe.
(c) The quark needs to conserve energy.
(d) People are not happy there.
4. Apostacy: What is God in this afterlife?
(a) A boy.
(b) A man.
(c) A girl.
(d) A woman.
5. Search: Why do the cells eventually disperse again?
(a) They miss the places they came from.
(b) They have to reunite with other cells.
(c) They miss their freedom.
(d) They get bored being human.
Short Answer Questions
1. Death Watch: How did some misuse the death switch?
2. Prism: What do people realize about their different ages while in this afterlife?
3. Absence: What do the angels look like in this afterlife?
4. Seed: How did God come to create man?
5. Microbe: What happens to the microbes when a body dies?
Short Essay Questions
1. Will-o-the-Wisp: People in this afterlife get to watch the happenings on earth. Many people enjoy watching so much that they become angry when they must leave. What is it that these people don't know about what they are seeing?
2. Seed: Why does God feel like an amateur magician?
3. Conservation: Eventually the quark must rest and recover the energy it needs to keep the universe going. What happens to the afterlife when the quark goes into the period of "incompleteness"?
4. Incentive: Why do actors often resent their job?
5. Encore: In this afterlife the Creators try to recreate you in Heaven to be the same as you were on earth. Why has the afterlife really come into its own in the last hundred years?
6. Incentive: Why do the actors in this afterlife wish to be Beneficiaries?
7. Conservation: How was the universe created in this story?
8. Pantheon: There are many gods in this afterlife. In fact, there is a god of just about everything you can think of. As a result, these gods do a lot of fighting with each other. Why is it that these gods can empathize with humans?
9. Blueprints: How can the numbers in this story be both a reward and a punishment?
10. Ineffable: In this afterlife everything dies. People die, plays die, furniture dies. However, what is unique about these things in the afterlife?
This section contains 831 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)