|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Conservation: Why do things change in this afterlife?
(a) The quark needs to conserve energy.
(b) God changes the design of the universe.
(c) People are not happy there.
(d) The quark explodes.
2. Death Watch: What is installed in computers in this story?
(a) A microcamera.
(b) A stopwatch.
(c) A death calendar.
(d) A death switch.
3. Search: How often do your atoms pull together again?
(a) Once every evolutionary cycle.
(b) Once every decade.
(c) Once every hundred years.
(d) Once every millennia.
4. Subjunctive: What are people judged on in this afterlife?
(a) What they did to others.
(b) What they could have been.
(c) How they treated animals.
(d) How they compare to others.
5. Ineffable: What is not generally known about what happens when these things die?
(a) They are erased from memory.
(b) They have an afterlife too.
(c) They are forgotten.
(d) They trap people in them.
Short Answer Questions
1. Encore: How do the Creators try to create you in the afterlife?
2. Absence: What is happening to this afterlife?
3. Narcisuss: What is the purpose of life in this story?
4. Encore: How long has this afterlife been around?
5. Quantum: What are people in this afterlife able to enjoy?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)