|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Impulse: Why do humans have an emotional yearning for companionship?
(a) They long to be seperate from the computer.
(b) People want to have friends.
(c) They are created in the image of the programmers.
(d) It is the result of a rogue algorithm.
2. Pantheon: Each God in this story rules over _________________.
(a) A separate category.
(c) Life forms.
(d) Household items.
3. Prism: What was God worried about when this afterlife was created?
(a) How thin people should be.
(b) How old people should be.
(c) How smart people should be.
(d) How tall people should be.
4. Apostacy: What does god give everyone in this afterlife?
(a) Everything they ever wanted.
(b) A book of maps.
(c) A harp or violin.
(d) The Book of Truth.
5. Blueprints: What are people given the opportunity to view in this afterlife?
(a) The Book of Truth.
(b) Their funerals.
(c) Their friend's lives.
(d) The underlying code.
Short Answer Questions
1. Microbe: What does God think about man?
2. Encore: What has helped this afterlife flourish?
3. Death Watch: How did some misuse the death switch?
4. Reversal: What happens to everyone who dies?
5. Conservation: Why do things change in this afterlife?
Short Essay Questions
1. Pantheon: There are many gods in this afterlife. In fact, there is a god of just about everything you can think of. As a result, these gods do a lot of fighting with each other. Why is it that these gods can empathize with humans?
2. Seed: In this story man was created by accident. How did that happen?
3. Death Watch: Why would anyone feel the need to install a death switch on someone's computer?
4. Encore: In this afterlife the Creators try to recreate you in Heaven to be the same as you were on earth. Why has the afterlife really come into its own in the last hundred years?
5. Subjunctive: How is a person judged in this afterlife?
6. Quantum: What scenario do people find the most familiar in this afterlife?
7. Search: Once every millennium, all of your atoms come back together to create you again. This is a joyous occasion, but also a sad one. Why is it sad?
8. Subjunctive: What is the punishment a person faces in the afterlife if they are a failure during their living life?
9. Narcissus: The afterlife in this story takes place in the center of the earth. In the afterlife, the Cartographers download the images that people took while they were alive. However, the Cartographers are disappointed by the images the humans take. Why?
10. Prism: What was God's biggest problem when he created this afterlife?
This section contains 809 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)