|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Will-o-the-Wisp: What are the monitors used for?
(a) To watch people on earth.
(b) To make sure no one breaks into your home.
(c) To watch your life in replay.
(d) To view your funeral.
2. Death Watch: How did some people use the switch?
(a) To make it look like they were alive after they died.
(b) To kill other people.
(c) To make it look like they were dead.
(d) To reset their computers.
3. Conservation: Why do things change in this afterlife?
(a) People are not happy there.
(b) The quark needs to conserve energy.
(c) The quark explodes.
(d) God changes the design of the universe.
4. Search: Who do your cells belong to once they have moved away?
(a) They belong to the universe.
(b) They still belong to you.
(c) They belong to a new entity.
(d) They belong to god.
5. Death Watch: What became difficult for people who were still alive?
(a) To figure out how to hit the switch.
(b) Finding lost emails.
(c) To determine who was alive and who was dead.
(d) Getting money transferred from bank to bank.
Short Answer Questions
1. Subjunctive: Which person will have to deal with the most versions of himself?
2. Conservation: What state does the afterlife drift into?
3. Prism: What was God worried about when this afterlife was created?
4. Reversal: What are you confronted with in your second life?
5. Quantum: What does the angel notice about the people in this afterlife?
Short Essay Questions
1. Death Watch: How did the death switch become a problem for those who are alive?
2. Search: Once every millennium, all of your atoms come back together to create you again. This is a joyous occasion, but also a sad one. Why is it sad?
3. Encore: In this afterlife the Creators try to recreate you in Heaven to be the same as you were on earth. Why has the afterlife really come into its own in the last hundred years?
4. Narcissus: What was the purpose of creation in this afterlife?
5. Reversal: What is the difference between your remembered life and your second life that causes grief for many when they live the second time?
6. Narcissus: The afterlife in this story takes place in the center of the earth. In the afterlife, the Cartographers download the images that people took while they were alive. However, the Cartographers are disappointed by the images the humans take. Why?
7. Subjunctive: What is the punishment a person faces in the afterlife if they are a failure during their living life?
8. Absence: How does the absence of God contribute to the wars that break out in the afterlife?
9. Graveyard of the Gods: Why are the gods in this afterlife so miserable?
10. Conservation: How was the universe created in this story?
This section contains 814 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)