|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Apostacy: What is God in this afterlife?
(a) A girl.
(b) A boy.
(c) A man.
(d) A woman.
2. Will-o-the-Wisp: What eventually happens to people in the lounge?
(a) Their soul will become part of the lounge.
(b) They will be reincarnated.
(c) Their memberships expire.
(d) They will die.
3. Absence: Where is God in this afterlife?
(a) He is missing.
(b) He is on earth.
(c) There is no God.
(d) He is playing poker.
4. Impulse: Who are the "gods" in this afterlife?
(a) Game players.
(d) Three computer programmers.
5. Prism: What was God worried about when this afterlife was created?
(a) How smart people should be.
(b) How old people should be.
(c) How thin people should be.
(d) How tall people should be.
Short Answer Questions
1. Will-o-the-Wisp: What are the viewers in the lounge not allowed to see?
2. Microbe: What is God?
3. Will-o-the-Wisp: What are the monitors used for?
4. Apostacy: What does god give everyone in this afterlife?
5. Impulse: Why do humans have an emotional yearning for companionship?
Short Essay Questions
1. Prism: God decided to allow people to display different images of themselves in the afterlife. Much like light splitting through a prism. However, he soon discovered that this wouldn't work. Why not?
2. Graveyard of the Gods: Why are the gods in this afterlife so miserable?
3. Absence: How does the absence of God contribute to the wars that break out in the afterlife?
4. Subjunctive: What is the punishment a person faces in the afterlife if they are a failure during their living life?
5. Narcissus: The afterlife in this story takes place in the center of the earth. In the afterlife, the Cartographers download the images that people took while they were alive. However, the Cartographers are disappointed by the images the humans take. Why?
6. Search: What happens to the atoms in your system when you die?
7. Prism: What was God's biggest problem when he created this afterlife?
8. Incentive: Why do the actors in this afterlife wish to be Beneficiaries?
9. Conservation: How was the universe created in this story?
10. Encore: In this afterlife the Creators try to recreate you in Heaven to be the same as you were on earth. Why has the afterlife really come into its own in the last hundred years?
This section contains 804 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)