|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Search: How often do your atoms pull together again?
(a) Once every millennia.
(b) Once every decade.
(c) Once every evolutionary cycle.
(d) Once every hundred years.
2. Seed: How did God come to create man?
(a) After years and years of thought.
(b) He had an intricate plan.
(c) Out of boredom.
(d) By accident.
3. Reversal: What will happen when the universe begins to contract?
(a) Time will cease to exist.
(b) Time will stand still.
(c) Time will expand.
(d) Time will go backwards.
4. Reversal: How does everyone feel about his/her second life?
(a) They dread their second life.
(b) They have great expectations of their second life.
(c) They are suspicious of their second chance at life.
(d) They are nervous of their second life.
5. Search: What happens at the moment of death?
(a) An angel comes to see you.
(b) Your body begins to decay.
(c) Atoms in your system begin to drift apart.
(d) You cease to exist.
Short Answer Questions
1. Conservation: This universe was created by ________________.
2. Encore: What has helped this afterlife flourish?
3. Graveyard of the Gods: Which of these gods is not in the afterlife?
4. Prism: What was God worried about when this afterlife was created?
5. Blueprints: What do the Punishers use the code for?
Short Essay Questions
1. Ineffable: In this afterlife everything dies. People die, plays die, furniture dies. However, what is unique about these things in the afterlife?
2. Death Watch: Why would anyone feel the need to install a death switch on someone's computer?
3. Reversal: What is the difference between your remembered life and your second life that causes grief for many when they live the second time?
4. Subjunctive: How is a person judged in this afterlife?
5. Will-o-the-Wisp: People in this afterlife get to watch the happenings on earth. Many people enjoy watching so much that they become angry when they must leave. What is it that these people don't know about what they are seeing?
6. Absence: How does the absence of God contribute to the wars that break out in the afterlife?
7. Microbe: Why doesn't God know that man exists in this afterlife?
8. Blueprints: How can the numbers in this story be both a reward and a punishment?
9. Impulse: In this afterlife people are the same as computer chips. What happened to people that was not anticipated by the Programmers who created them?
10. Conservation: Eventually the quark must rest and recover the energy it needs to keep the universe going. What happens to the afterlife when the quark goes into the period of "incompleteness"?
This section contains 857 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)