|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Quantum: What exists in this afterlife?
(a) Life on earth is the only thing that exists.
(b) Only people exist in in this afterlife.
(c) Only one life exists at a time.
(d) Everything exists in all possible states.
2. Conservation: What happens to the afterlife in this story?
(a) It does not change.
(b) It pauses while the quark rests.
(c) It splits into two different afterlives.
(d) It ceases to exist while the quark rests.
3. Search: Who do your cells belong to once they have moved away?
(a) They belong to god.
(b) They belong to the universe.
(c) They belong to a new entity.
(d) They still belong to you.
4. Conservation: What state does the afterlife drift into?
(c) A black hole.
(d) A time quirk.
5. Death Watch: How did some people use the switch?
(a) To reset their computers.
(b) To make it look like they were alive after they died.
(c) To kill other people.
(d) To make it look like they were dead.
Short Answer Questions
1. Reversal: When will everyone live again?
2. Narcisuss: Who created humans?
3. Impulse: Why do humans have an emotional yearning for companionship?
4. Graveyard of the Gods: How many gods are in the afterlife?
5. Apostacy: What does god give everyone in this afterlife?
Short Essay Questions
1. Incentive: Why do actors often resent their job?
2. Encore: In this afterlife the Creators try to recreate you in Heaven to be the same as you were on earth. Why has the afterlife really come into its own in the last hundred years?
3. Seed: In this story man was created by accident. How did that happen?
4. Prism: What was God's biggest problem when he created this afterlife?
5. Prism: God decided to allow people to display different images of themselves in the afterlife. Much like light splitting through a prism. However, he soon discovered that this wouldn't work. Why not?
6. Conservation: Eventually the quark must rest and recover the energy it needs to keep the universe going. What happens to the afterlife when the quark goes into the period of "incompleteness"?
7. Absence: What has happened to the afterlife in this story?
8. Conservation: How was the universe created in this story?
9. Death Watch: Why would anyone feel the need to install a death switch on someone's computer?
10. Reversal: What is the difference between your remembered life and your second life that causes grief for many when they live the second time?
This section contains 812 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)