|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Impulse: In this story, people are the same as?
(c) Computer chips.
2. Quantum: People in this afterlife live __________________.
(a) Another person's life.
(c) Multiple lives simultaneously.
(d) In a constant state of war.
3. Incentive: What are the people called who are unaware that death does not exist?
4. Search: Why do the cells eventually disperse again?
(a) They have to reunite with other cells.
(b) They get bored being human.
(c) They miss the places they came from.
(d) They miss their freedom.
5. Encore: The Creators only create, they do not __________________.
Short Answer Questions
1. Microbe: What happens to the microbes when a body dies?
2. Impulse: What is the afterlife like for humans?
3. Graveyard of the Gods: How do the gods feel about this afterlife?
4. Pantheon: How do the gods feel about people?
5. Quantum: What are people in this afterlife able to enjoy?
Short Essay Questions
1. Prism: What was God's biggest problem when he created this afterlife?
2. Search: Once every millennium, all of your atoms come back together to create you again. This is a joyous occasion, but also a sad one. Why is it sad?
3. Conservation: Eventually the quark must rest and recover the energy it needs to keep the universe going. What happens to the afterlife when the quark goes into the period of "incompleteness"?
4. Narcissus: The afterlife in this story takes place in the center of the earth. In the afterlife, the Cartographers download the images that people took while they were alive. However, the Cartographers are disappointed by the images the humans take. Why?
5. Incentive: Why do the actors in this afterlife wish to be Beneficiaries?
6. Quantum: What is so confusing about this afterlife?
7. Incentive: Why do actors often resent their job?
8. Microbe: Why doesn't God know that man exists in this afterlife?
9. Prism: God decided to allow people to display different images of themselves in the afterlife. Much like light splitting through a prism. However, he soon discovered that this wouldn't work. Why not?
10. Narcissus: What was the purpose of creation in this afterlife?
This section contains 759 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)