|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Absence: Where is God in this afterlife?
(a) He is on earth.
(b) He is playing poker.
(c) There is no God.
(d) He is missing.
2. Incentive: Before each performance, actors are given ________________.
(a) A timer.
(b) A script.
(c) An outcome.
(d) A timeline.
3. Blueprints: What do numbers represent here?
(a) The ability to change life on earth.
(b) Every aspect of human life.
(c) The future.
(d) The past.
4. Microbe: What happens to the microbes when a body dies?
(a) They move on.
(b) They also die.
(c) They become God.
(d) They form a new man.
5. Prism: How does God solve his problem?
(a) He creates all people with the same intelligence.
(b) He creates all people at the same weight.
(c) He allows people to be all ages at once.
(d) He allows people to all be the same height.
Short Answer Questions
1. Pantheon: How do the gods feel about people?
2. Conservation: What happens to the afterlife in this story?
3. Absence: What is happening to this afterlife?
4. Search: What happens to your cells as they drift?
5. Search: Who do your cells belong to once they have moved away?
This section contains 272 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)