|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Microbe: What is unique about this afterlife?
(a) It is in the suburbs.
(b) People don't know they are dead.
(c) There is no afterlife.
(d) Death happens in three stages.
2. Ineffable: What happens to the people in a play when the play dies?
(a) They forget about the play.
(b) They get stuck in the life cycle of the play.
(c) They go to the afterlife with the play.
(d) They don't go to an afterlife until they die.
3. Subjunctive: What are people confronted with here?
(a) A panel of judges.
(b) Gods from all over the world.
(c) Different versions of themselves.
(d) The people they bullied in life.
4. Conservation: The same quark is responsible for _______________________.
(a) The most lasting afterlife ever.
(b) Every atom in a human being.
(c) Too much energy.
(d) The big bang.
5. Will-o-the-Wisp: What is in the lounge in this afterlife?
(a) Large TVs.
(b) Monitors trained on earth.
(c) A dance floor.
(d) A DJ.
Short Answer Questions
1. Microbe: What happens to the microbes when a body dies?
2. Blueprints: What do the Punishers use the code for?
3. Seed: How did God come to create man?
4. Quantum: What exists in this afterlife?
5. Absence: Where is God in this afterlife?
Short Essay Questions
1. Will-o-the-Wisp: People in this afterlife get to watch the happenings on earth. Many people enjoy watching so much that they become angry when they must leave. What is it that these people don't know about what they are seeing?
2. Conservation: How was the universe created in this story?
3. Prism: What was God's biggest problem when he created this afterlife?
4. Search: What happens to the atoms in your system when you die?
5. Absence: What has happened to the afterlife in this story?
6. Quantum: What scenario do people find the most familiar in this afterlife?
7. Incentive: Why do the actors in this afterlife wish to be Beneficiaries?
8. Microbe: Why doesn't God know that man exists in this afterlife?
9. Quantum: What is so confusing about this afterlife?
10. Conservation: Eventually the quark must rest and recover the energy it needs to keep the universe going. What happens to the afterlife when the quark goes into the period of "incompleteness"?
This section contains 766 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)