|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Encore: What has helped this afterlife flourish?
(a) People can tell what they were like.
(d) Electronic data.
2. Will-o-the-Wisp: What is in the lounge in this afterlife?
(a) Large TVs.
(b) Monitors trained on earth.
(c) A DJ.
(d) A dance floor.
3. Graveyard of the Gods: How do the gods feel about this afterlife?
(a) They love being part of a democracy.
(b) They are always happy.
(c) They don't know they are in the afterlife.
(d) They feel they are in hell.
4. Pantheon: Who are the only beings these gods can empathize with?
5. Ineffable: What is not generally known about what happens when these things die?
(a) They trap people in them.
(b) They have an afterlife too.
(c) They are erased from memory.
(d) They are forgotten.
Short Answer Questions
1. Death Watch: How did some misuse the death switch?
2. Incentive: Why do the actors cooperate with what is expected of them?
3. Conservation: The same quark is responsible for _______________________.
4. Blueprints: Whose numbers can people see?
5. Apostacy: What is God in this afterlife?
Short Essay Questions
1. Blueprints: How can the numbers in this story be both a reward and a punishment?
2. Subjunctive: What is the punishment a person faces in the afterlife if they are a failure during their living life?
3. Quantum: What scenario do people find the most familiar in this afterlife?
4. Apostasy: In this afterlife God is anxious to reveal the Book of Truth to everyone who enters. She has always feared that some people would figure out the answers to life before she could tell them. Why does she banish apostates from her Heaven?
5. Prism: What was God's biggest problem when he created this afterlife?
6. Search: Once every millennium, all of your atoms come back together to create you again. This is a joyous occasion, but also a sad one. Why is it sad?
7. Reversal: What is the difference between your remembered life and your second life that causes grief for many when they live the second time?
8. Narcissus: What was the purpose of creation in this afterlife?
9. Seed: In this story man was created by accident. How did that happen?
10. Search: What happens to the atoms in your system when you die?
This section contains 792 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)