Final Test - Medium
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Prism: What problem developed as a result of God's plan?
(a) Not every person wanted to relive every age.
(b) Not every person lived to be old.
(c) Not all of a person's ages were interesting.
(d) Not all of a person's ages had things in common.
2. Quantum: What type of scenario causes mixed signals for people?
(a) When people are inside a house.
(b) When people are outside in the country.
(c) When people are in a room with god.
(d) When people are in a room with a lover.
3. Incentive: Before each performance, actors are given ________________.
(a) A timeline.
(b) An outcome.
(c) A script.
(d) A timer.
4. Encore: How long has this afterlife been around?
(a) Since the beginning of time.
(b) For two days.
(c) About a thousand years.
(d) Only a century.
5. Absence: What is happening now that God is gone?
(a) The angels are beginning to leave the afterlife.
(b) Wars are breaking out in the afterlife.
(c) People have stopped coming to heaven.
(d) Satan is taking over governance.
Short Answer Questions
1. Seed: What did humans develop from?
2. Ineffable: What happens to a play or a conflict when it ends?
3. Incentive: What happens to you upon death?
4. Pantheon: How do the different gods interact with each other?
5. Search: Who do your cells belong to once they have moved away?
This section contains 297 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)