|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Pantheon: How do the different gods interact with each other?
(a) They do not realize the other gods exist.
(b) There is bitter competition.
(c) They love each other.
(d) They take sides with the main god or against him.
2. Encore: What has helped this afterlife flourish?
(c) People can tell what they were like.
(d) Electronic data.
3. Death Watch: How did some misuse the death switch?
(a) They used it to make people think they were dead.
(b) They used it to get people fired.
(c) They used it to steal computers.
(d) They used it to find banking information of others.
4. Will-o-the-Wisp: What are the viewers in the lounge not allowed to see?
(a) What is going on in the rest of heaven.
(b) The other people who are in the lounge.
(c) Wars and murders.
(d) Failures and misery of their loved ones.
5. Death Watch: What happens when a computer has been idle for a number of days?
(a) The microcamera is examined.
(b) The calendar is blocked off.
(c) The stopwatch is started.
(d) The death switch is activated.
Short Answer Questions
1. Graveyard of the Gods: What else finds its way to the afterlife?
2. Search: How often do your atoms pull together again?
3. Subjunctive: What are people judged on in this afterlife?
4. Absence: What do people think may have happened to God?
5. Quantum: What exists in this afterlife?
Short Essay Questions
1. Search: What happens to the atoms in your system when you die?
2. Prism: What was God's biggest problem when he created this afterlife?
3. Quantum: What scenario do people find the most familiar in this afterlife?
4. Quantum: What is so confusing about this afterlife?
5. Graveyard of the Gods: Why are the gods in this afterlife so miserable?
6. Reversal: What is the difference between your remembered life and your second life that causes grief for many when they live the second time?
7. Subjunctive: What is the punishment a person faces in the afterlife if they are a failure during their living life?
8. Death Watch: How did the death switch become a problem for those who are alive?
9. Seed: Why does God feel like an amateur magician?
10. Search: Once every millennium, all of your atoms come back together to create you again. This is a joyous occasion, but also a sad one. Why is it sad?
This section contains 782 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)