|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Conservation: What happens to the afterlife in this story?
(a) It ceases to exist while the quark rests.
(b) It does not change.
(c) It pauses while the quark rests.
(d) It splits into two different afterlives.
2. Death Watch: What is installed in computers in this story?
(a) A death switch.
(b) A stopwatch.
(c) A microcamera.
(d) A death calendar.
3. Graveyard of the Gods: What else finds its way to the afterlife?
(a) God's brothers and sisters.
(b) The things man has created.
(c) The devil.
(d) Oceans and rivers.
4. Incentive: What happens to you upon death?
(a) You become a beneficiary.
(c) You become an actor.
(d) You go to the afterlife.
5. Seed: How did God come to create man?
(a) By accident.
(b) After years and years of thought.
(c) Out of boredom.
(d) He had an intricate plan.
Short Answer Questions
1. Absence: Where is God in this afterlife?
2. Ineffable: What is not generally known about what happens when these things die?
3. Subjunctive: What are people confronted with here?
4. Ineffable: What happens to a play or a conflict when it ends?
5. Seed: How did God get lucky in his placement of the earth?
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)