|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Death Watch: How did some misuse the death switch?
(a) They used it to find banking information of others.
(b) They used it to get people fired.
(c) They used it to make people think they were dead.
(d) They used it to steal computers.
2. Reversal: What are you confronted with in your second life?
(a) The bad choices you made the first time around.
(b) The difference between what you remember and reality.
(c) How you have aged.
(d) The difference between your last life and your new one.
3. Microbe: What is unique about this afterlife?
(a) There is no afterlife.
(b) People don't know they are dead.
(c) Death happens in three stages.
(d) It is in the suburbs.
4. Ineffable: What is not generally known about what happens when these things die?
(a) They trap people in them.
(b) They have an afterlife too.
(c) They are erased from memory.
(d) They are forgotten.
5. Incentive: Why do the actors cooperate with what is expected of them?
(a) They will be allowed to move into the afterlife.
(b) They will be allowed to stay actors forever.
(c) They play along hoping to spare the people they love.
(d) They play along hoping they can become Beneficiaries again.
Short Answer Questions
1. Conservation: The same quark is responsible for _______________________.
2. Quantum: What are people in this afterlife able to enjoy?
3. Will-o-the-Wisp: What are the viewers in the lounge not allowed to see?
4. Narcisuss: Where is the afterlife located?
5. Reversal: How does everyone feel about his/her second life?
Short Essay Questions
1. Incentive: Why do the actors in this afterlife wish to be Beneficiaries?
2. Quantum: What scenario do people find the most familiar in this afterlife?
3. Impulse: In this afterlife people are the same as computer chips. What happened to people that was not anticipated by the Programmers who created them?
4. Pantheon: There are many gods in this afterlife. In fact, there is a god of just about everything you can think of. As a result, these gods do a lot of fighting with each other. Why is it that these gods can empathize with humans?
5. Conservation: Eventually the quark must rest and recover the energy it needs to keep the universe going. What happens to the afterlife when the quark goes into the period of "incompleteness"?
6. Death Watch: Why would anyone feel the need to install a death switch on someone's computer?
7. Will-o-the-Wisp: People in this afterlife get to watch the happenings on earth. Many people enjoy watching so much that they become angry when they must leave. What is it that these people don't know about what they are seeing?
8. Microbe: Why doesn't God know that man exists in this afterlife?
9. Subjunctive: What is the punishment a person faces in the afterlife if they are a failure during their living life?
10. Encore: In this afterlife the Creators try to recreate you in Heaven to be the same as you were on earth. Why has the afterlife really come into its own in the last hundred years?
This section contains 922 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)