|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Subjunctive: Which person will have to deal with the most versions of himself?
(a) A good person.
(b) An unsuccessful person.
(c) A successful person.
(d) A housewife.
2. Incentive: Why do the actors cooperate with what is expected of them?
(a) They play along hoping they can become Beneficiaries again.
(b) They will be allowed to move into the afterlife.
(c) They will be allowed to stay actors forever.
(d) They play along hoping to spare the people they love.
3. Narcisuss: Where is the afterlife located?
(a) In the sky.
(b) In California.
(c) In the center of the earth.
(d) On the moon.
4. Pantheon: Each God in this story rules over _________________.
(a) Household items.
(b) Life forms.
(c) A separate category.
5. Absence: Where is God in this afterlife?
(a) He is playing poker.
(b) He is missing.
(c) He is on earth.
(d) There is no God.
Short Answer Questions
1. Conservation: This universe was created by ________________.
2. Microbe: What is unique about this afterlife?
3. Blueprints: What do numbers represent here?
4. Absence: What is happening to this afterlife?
5. Apostacy: Which people are turned away from this afterlife?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)