|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Spirals: Why did the creatures create humans?
(a) To help figure out why the creatures existed.
(b) They were lonely.
(c) To help run the afterlife.
(d) To take care of them when they grew old.
2. Mary: What is God's favorite book?
(a) The Help.
(b) Grimm's Fairy Tales.
(d) The Bible.
3. Great Expectations: Who really designs the afterlife?
4. The Unnatural: What happens to you at the end of the story?
(a) You kill yourself.
(b) You are murdered.
(c) You are cannonized.
(d) You are considered a hero.
5. Metamorphosis: How many deaths are in this story?
Short Answer Questions
1. Oz: What do those in the afterlife think about the Creator?
2. Descent of Species: What are you able to choose in this afterlife?
3. Descent of Species: What is the hero's last thought as a human?
4. Reins: Who runs this afterlife?
5. The Cast: What did the dream actors do at one point?
Short Essay Questions
1. Mirrors: In this story death is a two part process. The first death comes when a person takes their final breath, but the second part does not come until later. What kills the person the second time?
2. Missing: Why is the dispute over God's gender irrelevant in this story?
3. The Unnatural: What do you choose in this afterlife that you believe will help the world?
4. The Cast: As you live your life, all of the people in the background of your life are actors. They are those in the afterlife who must play "roles" in your life. However, not every actor is happy being a character in your life. Why are they so dissatisfied?
5. Oz: What does God say is the true measure of bravery?
6. Giantess: Why does the princely looking man in this afterlife study humans?
7. Oz: Who gets to see God in this story?
8. Metamorphosis: In this story, people die three deaths. The last death occurs when their name is said for the last time on earth. Why will some people be stuck waiting forever for their name to be called for the final time?
9. Sum: In this afterlife all of your life experiences are grouped together. You can't experience something different until you have run through all of the experience in one chain. For example, you can't take a shower until you are in the shower experience period of the afterlife. Why would this make you long for your life on earth?
10. Descent of Species: People in this afterlife are able to determine what they want to be in the next life. However, what can happen if they aren't careful?
This section contains 958 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)