|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Perpetuity: Where do sinners wake up in this afterlife?
(a) They do not wake up.
(b) In a large crowd.
(c) In the suburbs.
(d) In their homes.
2. The Cast: What is death in this afterlife?
(a) A dream.
(b) A fantasy.
(c) A nightmare.
(d) A story.
3. Angst: What happens to humans after they die?
(a) They become their favorite animal.
(b) They evaporate.
(c) They expand to their original enormous form.
(d) They shrink to their original enormous form.
4. The Unnatural: What happens as people begin to live forever?
(a) The quality of life declines.
(b) They become board.
(c) They begin to write books.
(d) They try to run away.
5. Oz: What does the Creator look like at first?
(a) He has a huge face.
(b) Like an old man.
(c) Like a cat.
(d) He has a small face.
Short Answer Questions
1. Giantess: What does the man think about communicating with the Giantess?
2. Circle of Friends: Who will not be in this afterlife?
3. Distance: What is each person allowed to do when arriving in the afterlife?
4. Perpetuity: What does God hope will happen to the sinners?
5. Circle of Friends: What happens in the streets and parks?
Short Essay Questions
1. Missing: Why is the dispute over God's gender irrelevant in this story?
2. Adhesion: What is the adhesive (alluded to in the title) that holds humans together in this story?
3. Reins: What does God have in common with Martin Luther King, Jr. and Gandhi?
4. Spirals: What do the creatures in this afterlife want from humans?
5. Mary: Why does God love Mary Shelley?
6. Giantess: Why does the princely looking man in this afterlife study humans?
7. Egalitaire: God created life to be good and bad, but then had a problem creating a way to judge people in the afterlife. Why is that?
8. Spirals: Why do the creatures in this afterlife think humans are so intelligent?
9. Metamorphosis: In this story, people die three deaths. The last death occurs when their name is said for the last time on earth. Why will some people be stuck waiting forever for their name to be called for the final time?
10. Oz: Who gets to see God in this story?
This section contains 816 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)