|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The Cast: All of the people in the background of your life are?
(c) In hell.
(d) In love with you.
2. Mary: Which of his creations does God relate to the most?
3. Missing: How does God feel about mankind?
(a) Mankind is a failure.
(b) Mankind was just a practice run.
(c) Mankind is the enemy.
(d) Mankind is a child.
4. Descent of Species: What are you able to choose in this afterlife?
(a) Who you want to hang out with.
(b) What you want to be in the next life.
(c) Which parts of your life you want to relive.
(d) How you want to spend your time.
5. Circle of Friends: Who are the people you run into in this afterlife?
(a) There are no other people in this afterlife, you are alone.
(b) People you would have known if you had lived differently.
(c) People you knew in life and remember.
(d) People from history.
Short Answer Questions
1. Metamorphosis: How many deaths are in this story?
2. Adhesion: What happens to people when they die?
3. Perpetuity: What does God hope will happen to the sinners?
4. Giantess: What does the man think about communicating with the Giantess?
5. Reins: Why did God begin to lose control of the afterlife?
Short Essay Questions
1. The Unnatural: What do you choose in this afterlife that you believe will help the world?
2. Distance: Everyone in this afterlife is allowed to ask the Creator one question. One man asks why God keeps himself separate from man. What is God's answer?
3. Adhesion: What is the adhesive (alluded to in the title) that holds humans together in this story?
4. The Unnatural: Why do people begin murdering others?
5. Descent of Species: What does the human-turned-horse realize right before he can no longer think?
6. Spirals: What do the creatures in this afterlife want from humans?
7. The Cast: As you live your life, all of the people in the background of your life are actors. They are those in the afterlife who must play "roles" in your life. However, not every actor is happy being a character in your life. Why are they so dissatisfied?
8. Missing: How does God being a married couple become a problem in this afterlife?
9. Oz: What does God say is the true measure of bravery?
10. Angst: Why do the humans in this story dread returning to the afterlife?
This section contains 819 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)