|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Metamorphosis: What is the final death?
(a) Becoming who you were at puberty.
(b) Being reborn on Earth.
(c) Having your name called by the Caller.
(d) Being buried.
2. Circle of Friends: Who will not be in this afterlife?
(a) Those people who made you feel unloved in life.
(b) People who were you're friends.
(c) People you didn't know or don't remember.
(d) The people you loved the most.
3. Scales: Why are humans draining God's strength?
(a) There are too many of them.
(b) They are doing drugs.
(c) They are feeding off of God.
(d) They require too much attention.
4. Oz: Who has the opportunity to meet the Creator in this afterlife?
(a) The most courageous people.
(b) The youngest people.
(c) The saddest people.
(d) The most righteous people.
5. The Unnatural: What did you try to do before in this afterlife?
(a) Be beautiful.
(b) Eradicate death.
(c) To die a different way.
(d) Become wealthy.
Short Answer Questions
1. Angst: How often do those in the afterlife get a vacation from their job?
2. Giantess: What does the Giantess consist of?
3. The Unnatural: What happens to you at the end of the story?
4. Scales: What happens to God if man dies?
5. The Unnatural: Who is the last person to ever die in your new life?
Short Essay Questions
1. Mary: What disappoints God the most about his relationship with humans?
2. Oz: What does God say is the true measure of bravery?
3. Circle of Friends: This afterlife is populated by people who you felt were important enough to remember from your life. You never meet a stranger and you have the chance to renew old bonds and friendships. However, people are not happy here. Why?
4. Scales: What is so special about the relationship between God and humans in this afterlife?
5. Mirrors: In this story death is a two part process. The first death comes when a person takes their final breath, but the second part does not come until later. What kills the person the second time?
6. Great Expectations: In this story the people who create and program afterlives are basically selling a false product, though not intentionally. How is it that people are mistaken in their understanding of the afterlife?
7. Spirals: What do the creatures in this afterlife want from humans?
8. Mary: Why does God love Mary Shelley?
9. Giantess: Why does the princely looking man in this afterlife study humans?
10. The Unnatural: Why do people begin to think that death refers to the death of motivation?
This section contains 828 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)