|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Mirrors: How many stages does death have in this afterlife?
2. The Unnatural: What happens to you at the end of the story?
(a) You are murdered.
(b) You are considered a hero.
(c) You kill yourself.
(d) You are cannonized.
3. Metamorphosis: Why do many famous people stay in the waiting room?
(a) They are remembered by everyone so they can't be sent to the next level.
(b) They are egotistical and can't move on.
(c) They have lost their sense of self and so can't move on.
(d) Their names are in books so they are never said for the last time.
4. Giantess: Why did the man's people want to communicate with the Giantess?
(a) They wanted to destroy her.
(b) In order to become like her.
(c) So they could influence her actions.
(d) To honor her.
5. Circle of Friends: Who will not be in this afterlife?
(a) People you didn't know or don't remember.
(b) The people you loved the most.
(c) People who were you're friends.
(d) Those people who made you feel unloved in life.
Short Answer Questions
1. Spirals: What is unique about God in this afterlife?
2. The Unnatural: What did you try to do before in this afterlife?
3. Reins: Who does God talk to in the afterlife?
4. The Unnatural: Who is the last person to ever die in your new life?
5. Perpetuity: Where do sinners wake up in this afterlife?
Short Essay Questions
1. Mary: Why does God love Mary Shelley?
2. Descent of Species: What does the human-turned-horse realize right before he can no longer think?
3. Perpetuity: Why does God treat sinners so well in this afterlife?
4. Mirrors: In this story death is a two part process. The first death comes when a person takes their final breath, but the second part does not come until later. What kills the person the second time?
5. The Unnatural: What do you choose in this afterlife that you believe will help the world?
6. Missing: Why is the dispute over God's gender irrelevant in this story?
7. The Cast: As you live your life, all of the people in the background of your life are actors. They are those in the afterlife who must play "roles" in your life. However, not every actor is happy being a character in your life. Why are they so dissatisfied?
8. Metamorphosis: In this story, people die three deaths. The last death occurs when their name is said for the last time on earth. Why will some people be stuck waiting forever for their name to be called for the final time?
9. Adhesion: What is the adhesive (alluded to in the title) that holds humans together in this story?
10. Egalitaire: How did the people who died feel about this afterlife?
This section contains 882 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)