Mid-Book Test - Medium
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Descent of Species: What will happen if a person dies as a horse?
(a) He/she will be forced into another animal form next time.
(b) He/she will not be able to wish to be human again.
(c) He/she will be taken to the glue factory.
(d) He/she will not be able to reincarnate again.
2. Distance: What is each person allowed to do when arriving in the afterlife?
(a) Change clothes.
(b) Talk to a friend.
(c) View their life.
(d) Ask God a question.
3. The Cast: What did the dream actors do at one point?
(a) They struck out on their own.
(b) They killed the dreamer.
(c) They went on strike.
(d) They improved their lines.
4. Giantess: What does the Giantess consist of?
(a) Litter that has been left in space.
(b) A nebula.
(c) Hundreds of billions of cells.
(d) People's thoughts.
5. Sum: In this afterlife you begin to long for:
(a) Your parents, friends and relatives.
(b) Your earthly life where everything was in time order.
(c) A shower as you don't have one for a while.
(d) An escape from the torture of your memories.
Short Answer Questions
1. Oz: What does the brave man discover about the Creator?
2. Mirrors: How many stages does death have in this afterlife?
3. Egalitaire: This god is very unusual because he/she is:
4. Perpetuity: What is God like in this afterlife?
5. Egalitaire: How does this god deal with Hell?
Short Essay Questions
1. Apostasy: In this afterlife God is anxious to reveal the Book of Truth to everyone who enters. She has always feared that some people would figure out the answers to life before she could tell them. Why does she banish apostates from her Heaven?
2. Angst: Why do the humans in this story dread returning to the afterlife?
3. Conservation: How was the universe created in this story?
4. Distance: Everyone in this afterlife is allowed to ask the Creator one question. One man asks why God keeps himself separate from man. What is God's answer?
5. Search: Once every millennium, all of your atoms come back together to create you again. This is a joyous occasion, but also a sad one. Why is it sad?
6. Blueprints: How can the numbers in this story be both a reward and a punishment?
7. Subjunctive: What is the punishment a person faces in the afterlife if they are a failure during their living life?
8. Death Watch: How did the death switch become a problem for those who are alive?
9. Graveyard of the Gods: Why are the gods in this afterlife so miserable?
10. Spirals: Why do the creatures in this afterlife think humans are so intelligent?
This section contains 810 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)