|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Egalitaire: This god is:
(a) A child.
(b) A vaporous gas.
(c) A man.
(d) A woman.
2. Circle of Friends: Who are the people you run into in this afterlife?
(a) People from history.
(b) There are no other people in this afterlife, you are alone.
(c) People you knew in life and remember.
(d) People you would have known if you had lived differently.
3. Mary: How does God feel about Mary?
(a) That she should be a god.
(b) That she understands him.
(c) That she does not understand him.
(d) That she is an agent of the Devil.
4. Metamorphosis: How many deaths are in this story?
5. Oz: What does the Creator really look like?
(a) A yellow curtain.
(b) An old, bald woman.
(c) A giant head.
(d) An old, bald man.
Short Answer Questions
1. Great Expectations: What really happens to people when they die?
2. Oz: Who has the opportunity to meet the Creator in this afterlife?
3. Perpetuity: What is God like in this afterlife?
4. Great Expectations: Who really designs the afterlife?
5. The Cast: All of the people in the background of your life are?
Short Essay Questions
1. Descent of Species: People in this afterlife are able to determine what they want to be in the next life. However, what can happen if they aren't careful?
2. Great Expectations: In this story the people who create and program afterlives are basically selling a false product, though not intentionally. How is it that people are mistaken in their understanding of the afterlife?
3. Angst: Why do the humans in this story dread returning to the afterlife?
4. The Unnatural: What do you choose in this afterlife that you believe will help the world?
5. Oz: What does God say is the true measure of bravery?
6. Missing: How does God being a married couple become a problem in this afterlife?
7. Adhesion: What is the adhesive (alluded to in the title) that holds humans together in this story?
8. Spirals: Why do the creatures in this afterlife think humans are so intelligent?
9. The Unnatural: Why do people begin to think that death refers to the death of motivation?
10. Scales: What is so special about the relationship between God and humans in this afterlife?
This section contains 858 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)