|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Mirrors: Where is a person when he/she wakes up in death for the first time?
(a) In the hospital.
(b) Infront of a mirror.
(c) In bed.
(d) In Purgatory.
2. Mirrors: What causes the final death in this afterlife?
(a) The person seeing all his/her flaws.
(b) The person seeing that his/her life is over.
(c) God calling the person's name.
(d) The person accepting his/her faults.
3. Sum: In this afterlife you begin to long for:
(a) An escape from the torture of your memories.
(b) A shower as you don't have one for a while.
(c) Your earthly life where everything was in time order.
(d) Your parents, friends and relatives.
4. Adhesion: What do the creators of this afterlife want to understand?
(a) Human violence.
(c) The universe.
(d) Human relationships.
5. Spirals: What do the creatures think about humans?
(a) That they have answers, but won't tell them because they are mean.
(b) That they have answers, but can't tell them.
(c) That they are failures.
(d) That they are too dumb to have answers.
Short Answer Questions
1. Scales: What happens to God if man dies?
2. Giantess: What does the man think about communicating with the Giantess?
3. Metamorphosis: What do the people awaiting the Caller become?
4. Spirals: What is God like?
5. Mirrors: What does the first death feel like?
Short Essay Questions
1. Metamorphosis: In this story, people die three deaths. The last death occurs when their name is said for the last time on earth. Why will some people be stuck waiting forever for their name to be called for the final time?
2. The Unnatural: Why do people begin to think that death refers to the death of motivation?
3. The Unnatural: Why do people begin murdering others?
4. Descent of Species: People in this afterlife are able to determine what they want to be in the next life. However, what can happen if they aren't careful?
5. Mirrors: In this story death is a two part process. The first death comes when a person takes their final breath, but the second part does not come until later. What kills the person the second time?
6. Giantess: Why does the princely looking man in this afterlife study humans?
7. Scales: What is so special about the relationship between God and humans in this afterlife?
8. Great Expectations: What doe people expect in this afterlife?
9. Egalitaire: God created life to be good and bad, but then had a problem creating a way to judge people in the afterlife. Why is that?
10. Angst: Why do the humans in this story dread returning to the afterlife?
This section contains 900 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)