|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Missing: What was created while the God couple was at war?
(a) Separate solar systems.
(b) Divorce and separation.
(c) Heaven and hell.
(d) Man and woman.
2. Metamorphosis: How many deaths are in this story?
3. Scales: Why are humans draining God's strength?
(a) They are feeding off of God.
(b) They require too much attention.
(c) There are too many of them.
(d) They are doing drugs.
4. Egalitaire: What do souls think about this afterlife?
(a) It is their own kind of hell.
(b) Their god is considerate and kind.
(c) It is the best of all their wishes.
(d) They are grateful that hell has been shut down.
5. The Cast: What do some actors do to escape the dream?
(a) Kill themselves.
(b) Run away.
(c) Go on strike.
(d) Kill the dreamer.
Short Answer Questions
1. Egalitaire: This god is very unusual because he/she is:
2. Angst: What happens to humans after they die?
3. Giantess: What does this afterlife focus on?
4. Great Expectations: The afterlife in this story is?
5. The Cast: What is death in this afterlife?
Short Essay Questions
1. Egalitaire: God created life to be good and bad, but then had a problem creating a way to judge people in the afterlife. Why is that?
2. Spirals: What do the creatures in this afterlife want from humans?
3. Adhesion: What is the adhesive (alluded to in the title) that holds humans together in this story?
4. Mary: What disappoints God the most about his relationship with humans?
5. Giantess: What happened as a result of the princely man's attempt to communicate with the Giantess?
6. Great Expectations: What doe people expect in this afterlife?
7. Oz: Who gets to see God in this story?
8. The Unnatural: Why do people begin murdering others?
9. Angst: Why do the humans in this story dread returning to the afterlife?
10. Mary: Why does God love Mary Shelley?
This section contains 729 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)