|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Spirals: What do the creatures ask each new arrival to the afterlife?
(a) Do you have an answer?
(b) Take me to your leader?
(c) Where did you come from?
(d) What is your name?
2. Circle of Friends: Who are the people you run into in this afterlife?
(a) People you knew in life and remember.
(b) People you would have known if you had lived differently.
(c) There are no other people in this afterlife, you are alone.
(d) People from history.
3. Angst: How often do those in the afterlife get a vacation from their job?
(a) Every 300 years.
(b) Every 100 years.
(c) Every 10 years.
(d) Every 30 years.
4. The Cast: What did the dream actors do at one point?
(a) They struck out on their own.
(b) They went on strike.
(c) They killed the dreamer.
(d) They improved their lines.
5. The Unnatural: What can a person change in this afterlife?
(a) Where he/she goes in the afterlife.
(b) One thing about his/her life.
(c) Their looks.
(d) Who his/her friends are.
Short Answer Questions
1. The Unnatural: What happens as people begin to live forever?
2. Egalitaire: What do souls think about this afterlife?
3. Giantess: What does the man think about communicating with the Giantess?
4. Sum: In this afterlife:
5. Egalitaire: This god is very unusual because he/she is:
Short Essay Questions
1. Great Expectations: In this story the people who create and program afterlives are basically selling a false product, though not intentionally. How is it that people are mistaken in their understanding of the afterlife?
2. Perpetuity: Why does God treat sinners so well in this afterlife?
3. Oz: What does God say is the true measure of bravery?
4. Giantess: What happened as a result of the princely man's attempt to communicate with the Giantess?
5. Reins: What does God have in common with Martin Luther King, Jr. and Gandhi?
6. Mirrors: In this story death is a two part process. The first death comes when a person takes their final breath, but the second part does not come until later. What kills the person the second time?
7. Mary: Why does God love Mary Shelley?
8. Descent of Species: People in this afterlife are able to determine what they want to be in the next life. However, what can happen if they aren't careful?
9. Metamorphosis: In this story, people die three deaths. The last death occurs when their name is said for the last time on earth. Why will some people be stuck waiting forever for their name to be called for the final time?
10. Descent of Species: What does the human-turned-horse realize right before he can no longer think?
This section contains 918 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)