|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Mary: How does God feel about Mary?
(a) That she understands him.
(b) That she should be a god.
(c) That she does not understand him.
(d) That she is an agent of the Devil.
2. Descent of Species: What will happen if a person dies as a horse?
(a) He/she will be taken to the glue factory.
(b) He/she will not be able to reincarnate again.
(c) He/she will be forced into another animal form next time.
(d) He/she will not be able to wish to be human again.
3. Mirrors: How many stages does death have in this afterlife?
4. Reins: Who runs this afterlife?
(a) A committee.
(c) The angels.
(d) A married couple.
5. Giantess: What does the Giantess consist of?
(a) Litter that has been left in space.
(b) People's thoughts.
(c) A nebula.
(d) Hundreds of billions of cells.
Short Answer Questions
1. Circle of Friends: What happens in the streets and parks?
2. Perpetuity: What is missing from this afterlife?
3. Angst: What do most in the afterlife choose to do on their vacation?
4. The Cast: What do some actors do to escape the dream?
5. Circle of Friends: Who are the people you run into in this afterlife?
Short Essay Questions
1. Prism: What was God's biggest problem when he created this afterlife?
2. Narcissus: The afterlife in this story takes place in the center of the earth. In the afterlife, the Cartographers download the images that people took while they were alive. However, the Cartographers are disappointed by the images the humans take. Why?
3. Pantheon: There are many gods in this afterlife. In fact, there is a god of just about everything you can think of. As a result, these gods do a lot of fighting with each other. Why is it that these gods can empathize with humans?
4. Missing: How does God being a married couple become a problem in this afterlife?
5. Seed: Why does God feel like an amateur magician?
6. Spirals: What do the creatures in this afterlife want from humans?
7. Metamorphosis: In this story, people die three deaths. The last death occurs when their name is said for the last time on earth. Why will some people be stuck waiting forever for their name to be called for the final time?
8. Reins: What does God have in common with Martin Luther King, Jr. and Gandhi?
9. Search: Once every millennium, all of your atoms come back together to create you again. This is a joyous occasion, but also a sad one. Why is it sad?
10. Egalitaire: How did the people who died feel about this afterlife?
This section contains 797 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)