|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Scales: What does God think humans are trying to do?
(a) Take over the afterlife.
(b) Purposely harm him.
(c) Help him survive.
(d) Take over his body.
2. Missing: What is God?
(a) A woman.
(b) A married couple.
(c) A man.
(d) A child.
3. Angst: What happens to humans after they die?
(a) They become their favorite animal.
(b) They shrink to their original enormous form.
(c) They evaporate.
(d) They expand to their original enormous form.
4. The Unnatural: What happens as people begin to live forever?
(a) They try to run away.
(b) The quality of life declines.
(c) They begin to write books.
(d) They become board.
5. Circle of Friends: What do you begin to long for in this afterlife?
(a) Your old life.
(b) The people you knew and loved.
(c) Peace and quite.
(d) New experiences and people.
Short Answer Questions
1. Distance: What is the afterlife like in this story?
2. Mirrors: How many stages does death have in this afterlife?
3. Angst: How often do those in the afterlife get a vacation from their job?
4. Spirals: Why did the creatures create humans?
5. Great Expectations: What happens to people's computerized afterlives?
Short Essay Questions
1. Mary: What disappoints God the most about his relationship with humans?
2. Mary: Why does God love Mary Shelley?
3. Oz: Who gets to see God in this story?
4. Descent of Species: People in this afterlife are able to determine what they want to be in the next life. However, what can happen if they aren't careful?
5. Adhesion: What is the adhesive (alluded to in the title) that holds humans together in this story?
6. Egalitaire: God created life to be good and bad, but then had a problem creating a way to judge people in the afterlife. Why is that?
7. Metamorphosis: In this story, people die three deaths. The last death occurs when their name is said for the last time on earth. Why will some people be stuck waiting forever for their name to be called for the final time?
8. Distance: Everyone in this afterlife is allowed to ask the Creator one question. One man asks why God keeps himself separate from man. What is God's answer?
9. The Unnatural: Why do people begin murdering others?
10. Sum: In this afterlife all of your life experiences are grouped together. You can't experience something different until you have run through all of the experience in one chain. For example, you can't take a shower until you are in the shower experience period of the afterlife. Why would this make you long for your life on earth?
This section contains 885 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)