|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Missing: What is God?
(a) A woman.
(b) A child.
(c) A man.
(d) A married couple.
2. Metamorphosis: Why do many famous people stay in the waiting room?
(a) Their names are in books so they are never said for the last time.
(b) They are remembered by everyone so they can't be sent to the next level.
(c) They are egotistical and can't move on.
(d) They have lost their sense of self and so can't move on.
3. The Cast: All of the people in the background of your life are?
(a) In love with you.
(d) In hell.
4. Descent of Species: What will happen if a person dies as a horse?
(a) He/she will be forced into another animal form next time.
(b) He/she will not be able to reincarnate again.
(c) He/she will be taken to the glue factory.
(d) He/she will not be able to wish to be human again.
5. Scales: Why are humans draining God's strength?
(a) They are doing drugs.
(b) They are feeding off of God.
(c) There are too many of them.
(d) They require too much attention.
Short Answer Questions
1. Scales: What does God think humans are trying to do?
2. Reins: Why did the angels sew discord against God?
3. Great Expectations: What happens to people's computerized afterlives?
4. Reins: Who runs this afterlife?
5. Spirals: What is unique about God in this afterlife?
Short Essay Questions
1. Absence: What has happened to the afterlife in this story?
2. Death Watch: How did the death switch become a problem for those who are alive?
3. Adhesion: What is the adhesive (alluded to in the title) that holds humans together in this story?
4. Scales: What is so special about the relationship between God and humans in this afterlife?
5. The Cast: As you live your life, all of the people in the background of your life are actors. They are those in the afterlife who must play "roles" in your life. However, not every actor is happy being a character in your life. Why are they so dissatisfied?
6. Search: Once every millennium, all of your atoms come back together to create you again. This is a joyous occasion, but also a sad one. Why is it sad?
7. Mary: What disappoints God the most about his relationship with humans?
8. Prism: God decided to allow people to display different images of themselves in the afterlife. Much like light splitting through a prism. However, he soon discovered that this wouldn't work. Why not?
9. Great Expectations: In this story the people who create and program afterlives are basically selling a false product, though not intentionally. How is it that people are mistaken in their understanding of the afterlife?
10. Seed: Why does God feel like an amateur magician?
This section contains 936 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)