|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Missing: What was created while the God couple was at war?
(a) Divorce and separation.
(b) Separate solar systems.
(c) Man and woman.
(d) Heaven and hell.
2. Great Expectations: People in this afterlife can?
(a) Select their time of death and afterlife.
(b) Program computers.
(c) Decide who they want to meet in their life.
3. Descent of Species: What is the hero's last thought as a human?
(a) What alien had wanted to be human.
(b) How to make the transformation stop.
(c) That humans are the highest form of life.
(d) What will happen if there is no hay.
4. Sum: In this afterlife you begin to long for:
(a) A shower as you don't have one for a while.
(b) An escape from the torture of your memories.
(c) Your earthly life where everything was in time order.
(d) Your parents, friends and relatives.
5. Mary: What is God's favorite book?
(a) The Help.
(b) Grimm's Fairy Tales.
(c) The Bible.
Short Answer Questions
1. Sum: Once you make it through the pain segment of your remembered life:
2. Descent of Species: What does the hero of this story turn into?
3. Scales: What happens to God if man dies?
4. Oz: What does the Creator really look like?
5. Spirals: Why did the creatures create humans?
Short Essay Questions
1. Reins: What does God have in common with Martin Luther King, Jr. and Gandhi?
2. The Cast: As you live your life, all of the people in the background of your life are actors. They are those in the afterlife who must play "roles" in your life. However, not every actor is happy being a character in your life. Why are they so dissatisfied?
3. The Unnatural: Why do people begin to think that death refers to the death of motivation?
4. Sum: In this afterlife all of your life experiences are grouped together. You can't experience something different until you have run through all of the experience in one chain. For example, you can't take a shower until you are in the shower experience period of the afterlife. Why would this make you long for your life on earth?
5. Circle of Friends: This afterlife is populated by people who you felt were important enough to remember from your life. You never meet a stranger and you have the chance to renew old bonds and friendships. However, people are not happy here. Why?
6. Scales: What is so special about the relationship between God and humans in this afterlife?
7. Spirals: Why do the creatures in this afterlife think humans are so intelligent?
8. Mary: What disappoints God the most about his relationship with humans?
9. Descent of Species: People in this afterlife are able to determine what they want to be in the next life. However, what can happen if they aren't careful?
10. Missing: How does God being a married couple become a problem in this afterlife?
This section contains 921 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)