|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Angst: How often do those in the afterlife get a vacation from their job?
(a) Every 10 years.
(b) Every 30 years.
(c) Every 300 years.
(d) Every 100 years.
2. Mary: What is God's favorite book?
(b) The Bible.
(c) The Help.
(d) Grimm's Fairy Tales.
3. Circle of Friends: What do you begin to long for in this afterlife?
(a) Peace and quite.
(b) Your old life.
(c) New experiences and people.
(d) The people you knew and loved.
4. Oz: Who has the opportunity to meet the Creator in this afterlife?
(a) The saddest people.
(b) The youngest people.
(c) The most courageous people.
(d) The most righteous people.
5. Descent of Species: What will happen if a person dies as a horse?
(a) He/she will be forced into another animal form next time.
(b) He/she will not be able to reincarnate again.
(c) He/she will not be able to wish to be human again.
(d) He/she will be taken to the glue factory.
Short Answer Questions
1. Descent of Species: What does the hero of this story turn into?
2. Reins: Why did God begin to lose control of the afterlife?
3. Mary: Which of his creations does God relate to the most?
4. The Unnatural: Who is the last person to ever die in your new life?
5. Circle of Friends: Who are the people you run into in this afterlife?
Short Essay Questions
1. Descent of Species: People in this afterlife are able to determine what they want to be in the next life. However, what can happen if they aren't careful?
2. Spirals: Why do the creatures in this afterlife think humans are so intelligent?
3. Mirrors: In this story death is a two part process. The first death comes when a person takes their final breath, but the second part does not come until later. What kills the person the second time?
4. Missing: Why is the dispute over God's gender irrelevant in this story?
5. The Unnatural: What do you choose in this afterlife that you believe will help the world?
6. Metamorphosis: In this story, people die three deaths. The last death occurs when their name is said for the last time on earth. Why will some people be stuck waiting forever for their name to be called for the final time?
7. Spirals: What do the creatures in this afterlife want from humans?
8. Giantess: What happened as a result of the princely man's attempt to communicate with the Giantess?
9. Reins: What does God have in common with Martin Luther King, Jr. and Gandhi?
10. Circle of Friends: This afterlife is populated by people who you felt were important enough to remember from your life. You never meet a stranger and you have the chance to renew old bonds and friendships. However, people are not happy here. Why?
This section contains 897 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)