|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Giantess: Why did the man's people want to communicate with the Giantess?
(a) They wanted to destroy her.
(b) So they could influence her actions.
(c) To honor her.
(d) In order to become like her.
2. The Cast: What is death in this afterlife?
(a) A story.
(b) A nightmare.
(c) A dream.
(d) A fantasy.
3. Reins: Why did the angels sew discord against God?
(a) They were bored.
(b) They didn't like the way God ran things.
(c) They wanted to take over hell.
(d) They said God took credit for their work.
4. Angst: What is man's job in the afterlife?
(a) To shop.
(b) To support the universe.
(c) To collect other beings.
(d) To help others die.
5. Adhesion: Who made humans in this story?
(a) Other humans.
Short Answer Questions
1. The Unnatural: What happens as people begin to live forever?
2. Great Expectations: What happens to people's computerized afterlives?
3. Spirals: What is unique about God in this afterlife?
4. Reins: Why did God begin to lose control of the afterlife?
5. Mary: What is God's favorite book?
Short Essay Questions
1. Scales: What is so special about the relationship between God and humans in this afterlife?
2. Egalitaire: God created life to be good and bad, but then had a problem creating a way to judge people in the afterlife. Why is that?
3. The Unnatural: Why do people begin murdering others?
4. Great Expectations: In this story the people who create and program afterlives are basically selling a false product, though not intentionally. How is it that people are mistaken in their understanding of the afterlife?
5. Perpetuity: Why does God treat sinners so well in this afterlife?
6. Missing: Why is the dispute over God's gender irrelevant in this story?
7. Adhesion: What is the adhesive (alluded to in the title) that holds humans together in this story?
8. Oz: Who gets to see God in this story?
9. Mary: What disappoints God the most about his relationship with humans?
10. Distance: Everyone in this afterlife is allowed to ask the Creator one question. One man asks why God keeps himself separate from man. What is God's answer?
This section contains 820 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)