|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 17 through 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Spirals: Why did the creatures create humans?
(a) They were lonely.
(b) To help figure out why the creatures existed.
(c) To help run the afterlife.
(d) To take care of them when they grew old.
2. Distance: What does a man decide to ask God?
(a) If he loves his creation.
(b) What his favorite food is.
(c) Why he created the earth.
(d) Why he doesn't live with man.
3. Scales: Why are humans draining God's strength?
(a) They are doing drugs.
(b) They require too much attention.
(c) They are feeding off of God.
(d) There are too many of them.
4. Mirrors: Where is a person when he/she wakes up in death for the first time?
(a) Infront of a mirror.
(b) In the hospital.
(c) In bed.
(d) In Purgatory.
5. Giantess: What does this afterlife focus on?
Short Answer Questions
1. Metamorphosis: What do the people awaiting the Caller become?
2. Mirrors: What causes the final death in this afterlife?
3. Descent of Species: What will happen if a person dies as a horse?
4. Giantess: What does the man think about communicating with the Giantess?
5. The Unnatural: What did you try to do before in this afterlife?
This section contains 304 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)