|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 17 through 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Distance: What is the afterlife like in this story?
(a) A beautiful land without strife.
(b) There is no afterlife.
(c) A wide open empty space.
(d) A sad place with lots of trees.
2. Metamorphosis: Why do many famous people stay in the waiting room?
(a) Their names are in books so they are never said for the last time.
(b) They are egotistical and can't move on.
(c) They are remembered by everyone so they can't be sent to the next level.
(d) They have lost their sense of self and so can't move on.
3. Scales: What are humans in this afterlife?
(a) God's eyes.
(b) God's children.
(c) God's friends.
(d) God's organs.
4. Reins: Who runs this afterlife?
(b) A married couple.
(c) A committee.
(d) The angels.
5. Sum: Once you make it through the pain segment of your remembered life:
(a) You are allowed to forget it all.
(b) You must relive each moment three times.
(c) You are pain free forever.
(d) You must make restitution for your wrongs.
Short Answer Questions
1. Missing: Where did God learn about divorce and marital separation?
2. Sum: In this afterlife you begin to long for:
3. The Unnatural: People begin to realize that death provides _______________.
4. Perpetuity: What is God like in this afterlife?
5. The Unnatural: What can a person change in this afterlife?
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)