|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 17 through 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Descent of Species: What are you able to choose in this afterlife?
(a) How you want to spend your time.
(b) Who you want to hang out with.
(c) Which parts of your life you want to relive.
(d) What you want to be in the next life.
2. Spirals: Why did the creatures create humans?
(a) They were lonely.
(b) To help run the afterlife.
(c) To help figure out why the creatures existed.
(d) To take care of them when they grew old.
3. Mary: Which of his creations does God relate to the most?
4. Giantess: What does the man think about communicating with the Giantess?
(a) It is difficult, but worth it.
(b) It is meaningless.
(c) It is the best way to influence the weather.
(d) It is the purpose of existance.
5. Missing: How does God feel about mankind?
(a) Mankind was just a practice run.
(b) Mankind is a failure.
(c) Mankind is the enemy.
(d) Mankind is a child.
Short Answer Questions
1. Mary: What is God's favorite book?
2. Mary: When did God become disenchanted with man?
3. Distance: Why does God keep his distance from man?
4. Oz: What does the Creator really look like?
5. Spirals: What do the creatures ask each new arrival to the afterlife?
This section contains 282 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)